• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
this "coming soon" ..... over one year
YES,so when will the new vesion relaes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee-XO4YrZNA was when i reopened the thread putting the coming soon, on january 29th. (You would of known that if you checked the first post in this thread...) So it's not 1 year its just over 6 months.

Anyway i'm working hard on a ton of tweaks. I fixed the maps up, i fixed flight positions i fixed movement permissions i fixed pokecenter respawning i fixed bike riding permissions i fixed a ton of stuff and the change log will be very long when i post it on the release day.

Years
Ummm. Wow. Okay linkandzelda I know you are working hard to create a hack for all of your fans to enjoy, but that does not give you an excuse to bash the poor kid. Look maybe think before you post? You don't want to turn in to a dictator like some of the other hack makers and have to make an apology thread. Your whole first paragraph was completely unnecessary and rest assured I will be reporting you if you go off like that again.

On a different, though related note, I am interested in testing 3.1 so pm me ASAP, thank you.

Years
Back to what this form is actually for; liquid crystal questions/support:

Any chance of making shiny pokemon more easy to find? Like a 1/500 instead of a 1/8192?

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Years
Ummm. Wow. Okay linkandzelda I know you are working hard to create a hack for all of your fans to enjoy, but that does not give you an excuse to bash the poor kid. Look maybe think before you post? You don't want to turn in to a dictator like some of the other hack makers and have to make an apology thread. Your whole first paragraph was completely unnecessary and rest assured I will be reporting you if you go off like that again.

On a different, though related note, I am interested in testing 3.1 so pm me ASAP, thank you.

Well i personally didn't see a problem with it, and since he was quoting the previous post as well as casually asking for a release date? I'm not too sure who to report there. I just pointed out that it was January not a year, nothing more. Sorry of you thought I was going off or anything.

Back to what this form is actually for; liquid crystal questions/support:

Any chance of making shiny pokemon more easy to find? Like a 1/500 instead of a 1/8192?

Might be able too, if anything they wouldn't be easier to find they would be the same ratio as crystal as shines should be hard to find :P

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
In my opinion all of Pokemon games have a simple structure, for example let's look at PKMN Leauge, tournament is simply and rivals are the same all the time. What's a point ? I think that league could look like this, there are 6 or even 8 rounds, rival in each of rounds is chossing randomly from defined players (4,6 or more on a round)...

Hey LaZ, what do you tchink about this, could you make similary tournament in LC Maybe it can be replaced witch battle tower??

Ps. Sorry for may english :P

linkandzelda

Years
I have something planned for the 6th island... Thats all i'm gonna say xD

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years

It was rude? I'm pretty sure LaZ was stating facts. The rules state that no one's allowed to ask for a release. Fair enough there are nicer ways for LaZ to have replied, but there were also nicer ways to ask how the progress is coming along well for the release. LaZ is probably the nicest guy on this forum.

I'm not bashing you, just clarifying that LaZ was simply responding to a question that shouldn't have been asked anyway. There's no need to call out LaZ on the matter.

--------

I think it's important to realise guys that we all have respect for you, providing you don't abuse your commenting rights with release dates and asking to be beta testers (that's what PM's are for). Not dictating, just keeping the peace here. We truly love the fan base we have, it's just every week when I come on here there's an argument kicking off. Cut it out.

Years
It was rude? I'm pretty sure LaZ was stating facts. The rules state that no one's allowed to ask for a release. Fair enough there are nicer ways for LaZ to have replied, but there were also nicer ways to ask how the progress is coming along well for the release. LaZ is probably the nicest guy on this forum.

I'm not bashing you, just clarifying that LaZ was simply responding to a question that shouldn't have been asked anyway. There's no need to call out LaZ on the matter.

--------

I think it's important to realise guys that we all have respect for you, providing you don't abuse your commenting rights with release dates and asking to be beta testers (that's what PM's are for). Not dictating, just keeping the peace here. We truly love the fan base we have, it's just every week when I come on here there's an argument kicking off. Cut it out.

i am with LaZ and Zeikku. Whats the point of argument dude..
Also i thnk people are starting to get nervous with too much excitement thats why they had started arguments like this . Chill out people ths is not like a pokemon battle with a champion or something.

Years
I just want to take time to personally apologize to LinkandZelda about any altercation that may or may not have happened. It was late at night and I read something LinkandZelda had posted and thought it was a lot more hurtful then it was. We are all on the same team here and eagerly awaiting the release of beta 3.1, LaZ I am now speaking directly to you. If you feel that my apology wasn't good enough feel free to pm me and we can work it out, I was just a little to hasty to defend fellow community members and in my haste I made a jerk of myself. Feel free to pm me if you need more beta testers;

Thanks,
Well Alright

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
can you make pokemon, while atacking you moving like in emarald or old crystal???

and lc is very good remake i love pokemon crystal

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
I just want to take time to personally apologize to LinkandZelda about any altercation that may or may not have happened. It was late at night and I read something LinkandZelda had posted and thought it was a lot more hurtful then it was. We are all on the same team here and eagerly awaiting the release of beta 3.1, LaZ I am now speaking directly to you. If you feel that my apology wasn't good enough feel free to pm me and we can work it out, I was just a little to hasty to defend fellow community members and in my haste I made a jerk of myself. Feel free to pm me if you need more beta testers;

Thanks,
Well Alright

There is really no problem, like I said, me and LaZ both appreciate the support. It's nobody's fault that arguments start. We just don't need any arguments on this thread. We don't want it to turn into a Light Platinum thread or anything. Well Alright, no need to apologize, seriously :). I was just clearing things up. Feel free to PM me or LaZ about beta testing. :P

In other news, LaZ probably doesn't want me showing you guys a glimpse of the new tileset but here's a sample. More will be changed soon and maps will look less messy.
newbark.png

Will probably do a teaser trailer for beta 3.1 later on my YouTube account.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Yeah I have a question, actully 2,
How far the beta 3.1 goes? and how far the beta 2 goes?

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2015
Wow the battle scene looks absolutely AWESOME. It's better than Black/White's battle scene for sure. I just have a couple of questions:

1. Where is a good place to download a clean rom of Pokemon Firered?

2. I'm sorry if I'm not suppose to ask this question here. This is completely unrelated and this question goes directly to Zeikku. Do you know if Zel 2.0 is going to continue the Pokemon Shiny Gold version? (I think Zeikku works for Pokemon Shiny Gold).

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Wow the battle scene looks absolutely AWESOME. It's better than Black/White's battle scene for sure. I just have a couple of questions:

1. Where is a good place to download a clean rom of Pokemon Firered?

2. I'm sorry if I'm not suppose to ask this question here. This is completely unrelated and this question goes directly to Zeikku. Do you know if Zel 2.0 is going to continue the Pokemon Shiny Gold version? (I think Zeikku works for Pokemon Shiny Gold).

1. Cannot tell you an actual site, it's against the rules but google is your friend, type in "FireRed GBA ROM download" on google :).

2. Zel has plans to continue his project, I was just helping with graphics and development whilst he was away. I hear Zel has joined mine and LaZ's forum recently too. I will continue to help Zel once he feels like returning again. :)

Back