• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Friends brought me out to watch Jack and Jill. It was so bad. But my friends thought it was hilarious and I just nodded politely and agreed. ^^'

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Worst film I watched recently is 'Knowing'.
It has been out for a while yes, but I didn't get a chance to watch it and it is bloody awful.

It just turned out to be some weird alien movie.​

UGH YES KNOWING SUCKED. It used to come on TV all the time and my dad would flip to it and we would make fun of Nicolas Cage, haha. XD But the movie was pretty bad.

I can't think of a movie at the moment that I thought was particularly awful. Most movies I see these days are more "meh"-worthy than "wow that was god awful"-worthy. :/

Years
It has been out for a while yes, but I didn't get a chance to watch it and it is bloody awful.

Ugh, that really was a terrible movie, mostly because of the ending. It would have been kind of meh and forgettable otherwise.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Coffee and Cigarettes, by a surprisingly large margin. An experimental indie film from Jim Jarmusch, it's a series of vignettes of two or three people talking to one another over coffee and cigarettes (and, often, about coffee and cigarettes). As snooze-inducing as that description sounds, it'd be at least a novelty if the conversations themselves were poignant or profound in any way. Unfortunately, save for one or two vignettes (including one with Iggy Pop and Tom Waits that was kinda funny), everyone involved just seems to be up their own ass, so the experience of watching it becomes both tedious AND infuriating. I only made it through to the end so I could actually say to people: "I SURVIVED COFFEE AND CIGARETTES!"

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

I haven't watched very many movies lately at all, but I did see that one, and all I could do was facepalm repeatedly. My dad seems to love it though. I can't tell if it is in a "This movie is awesome" way or a "This movie sucks so bad it's awesome" kinda way...

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
National Treasure isn't half bad for a Nicholas Cage movie, even though the lovely kraut that is Diane Kruger is one of the main reasons why. Just don't giggle when he says he's going to steal the Declaration of Independence, lol. If you do, the movie loses the little (and I mean little) shred of believability it has.

Years
I loved National Treasure. It's a pretty decent movie that the WHOLE FAMILY can watch. Lol I love Nic Cage movies. I just watched The Wickerman with some friends and we all couldn't' stop laughing. Nic Cage punching out a woman while wearing a bear suit has to be one of the top 20 moments of cinema. It just has to be.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
... and with THAT, I think that it's this thread's turn to leave C&M once again.

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo. IWT, where will you go?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I never come in the Emulation section actually and now for once I decided to, and the IWT is here yayyy! Probably the only thing I ever did on an emulator was glitch around in Pokemon games lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
...my first intention as a PC member was ROM Hacking? xD

I used to lurk the place, oh man, Emulation section... YOU BRING SO MANY MEMORIES OF MY NEWBIE DAYS. :3

Thank you, IWT, for giving me nostalgia. :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I rarely do emulation stuff these days. Then again, now I'm more of a guy that wants the experience as real as possible, no?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Emulation? I haven't been here since....well, I downloaded Pokemon Prism, which feels like ages ago. .__.

That said, I want Prism to be finished sooooo bad. xD

marcc5m

what
Years
Hey anyone wanna help me in my hack, power of the strong legendary doom of destiny? Jk.

Anyway I doubt this thread will get much activity here, lol.

Back