• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Aaaah the pain. Just came back from the doctor with some pills for stomach cramps in my bag. Not recommending it to anybody :(

Gabri

m8
Years
Keep dodging beefsteaks Went, and your stomach will be fine :P

Thermal Physics, Differential Equations and Vectorial Analysis, Waves and Continuum Mechanics - yay for a procrastination that will last for the next twenty days!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I wasn't rewatching Merlin twice over with two different people I would want to sleep until then as well. Or at least until the end of February. Alas Merlin.

Years
Uhh... Binary, MS Paint Adventures is actually entirely made in Photoshop and Flash, EXCEPT for the very first panel of the website, the first picture in Jailbreak, which was made in MS Paint after all.

Almost forgot here. 216307

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Like I would know. Again, I never got into Homestuck. ^___________^

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Same here, never liked it much for some reason...

Got back into Pokemon game-dev a few days ago, been thinking about writing a tutorial about mapping.
cliffshirewoods.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That looks pretty good! Definitely better than something i would be able to make. I've never tried but eh. Probably never will.

Guys I was all set to buy a 3DS soon but then my sister decided to tell me I have enough money to get a Baby Bearded Dragon. Hnng....

Gabri

m8
Years
I have to start waking up really early, else it's like 3-4 wasted hours I could spend studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back