• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which past generation Pokemon do you want to return?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
A whole 151 new pokemon would be awesome! I really hope they include that many!
Although i think they'll probably make around 100 new ones

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Oddish, Venonat , and Weedle/Caterpie is a must!
Maybe Doduo and Scyther.
Don't get me started on Lotad.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Scyther should be in the game, he's one of my favorite Bug types.
And I've always liked Lotad for some reason, i think Ludicolo is one of the happiest and funniest looking Pokemon out there ^^

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
But if they replace HMs with "natural abilities", argument is invalid.

I'd personally love to see:

- Kanto Starters (somewhere...)
- Pidgey line
- Pontya line (+ Pegasus evo'!)
- Teddiursa line
- Mareep line
- Skitty line
- Azurill line
- Purrloin
- Audino
- Chansey line
- Growlithe line
- Eevee (but that's a given, since there's Sylveon)

I'd also love to see Jirachi somewhere. That poor Pokemon got no love outside a movie (and the Pokemon Box "collectable")! Needs to be more involved. I'd say Celebi, too, but I'm satisfied with its part in HGSS.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013

- Pidgey line
- Teddiursa line
- Mareep line
- Skitty line
- Azurill line
- Purrloin
- Audino
- Chansey line
- Growlithe line

I'd also love to see Jirachi somewhere. That poor Pokemon got no love outside a movie (and the Pokemon Box "collectable")! Needs to be more involved. I'd say Celebi, too, but I'm satisfied with its part in HGSS.
Natural abilities? I'm 12 and what is this? I hate HM slaves so much, and I'd prefer items like a flashlight, but if it replaces HM slaves I want it...

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Natural abilities? I'm 12 and what is this? I hate HM slaves so much, and I'd prefer items like a flashlight, but if it replaces HM slaves I want it...

It was discussed earlier / in another thread.

"Natural abilities" are basically abilities a Pokemon should have, knowing a move or not.

i.e.

- Scyther can use Cut without it taking up a move spot
- Pidgeotto can use Fly without it taking up a move spot
- Wailmer can use Dive without it taking up a move spot
- Diglett can use Dig without it taking up a move spot
- Machoke can use Strength without it taking up a move spot

So you could have a Scyther with four moves, none of them being Cut, but the drop-down box when you select it in your party would display "Cut" because logically, it should be able to cut stuff, knowing the move or not.

Thus, perhaps Pokemon like Rapidash or Gogoat will know Ride without it actually being a battle move / taking up a move spot.

iTeruri

iAm
Years
Sinnoh was split in east and west, which was represented by Shellos and Gastrodon. In Gen V nothing special was done with Shellos, because the region wasn't really split in two. The Kalos region on the other hand is split in three area's: coastal, central and mountain. Could that mean we get a new Shellos form?

The three area's seem to be represented by the colours of the French flag: red, white and blue. We already have a pink and a light blue Shellos, so they could add a white one to the mix and have a Shellos for each area in Kalos. Or they could add a red and white Shellos and use the current blue Shellos, eventhough it's colour doesn't match that of the French flag. Or they could go all the way and give us three new Shellos: a red one, a white one and an actual blue one.

The various Pokédexes hint at different forms of Shellos per region, but so far only the Sinnoh region has them. Kalos could add up to three new ones to the mix, and the Ruby and Sapphire remake (if it ever happens) could add some new ones too, because Shellos and Gastrodon where intended to be included in R/S after all.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Sinnoh was split in east and west, which was represented by Shellos and Gastrodon. In Gen V nothing special was done with Shellos, because the region wasn't really split in two. The Kalos region on the other hand is split in three area's: coastal, central and mountain. Could that mean we get a new Shellos form?

The three area's seem to be represented by the colours of the French flag: red, white and blue. We already have a pink and a light blue Shellos, so they could add a white one to the mix and have a Shellos for each area in Kalos. Or they could add a red and white Shellos and use the current blue Shellos, eventhough it's colour doesn't match that of the French flag. Or they could go all the way and give us three new Shellos: a red one, a white one and an actual blue one.

The various Pokédexes hint at different forms of Shellos per region, but so far only the Sinnoh region has them. Kalos could add up to three new ones to the mix, and the Ruby and Sapphire remake (if it ever happens) could add some new ones too, because Shellos and Gastrodon where intended to be included in R/S after all.

Or they they just use the Shellos that we have already, but just obtainable in two areas and not have any connection with a freaking flag...

iTeruri

iAm
Years
That's boring, honestly. Why make a Pokémon whith different forms based on the region it's found in, and then have just two different forms found in the same region? It's such a cool concept, it shouldn't be wasted.

And also: Unova had Braviary, which supossedly is coloured after the American flag.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2016

- Pidgey line
- Teddiursa line
- Mareep line
- Skitty line
- Azurill line
- Purrloin
- Audino
- Chansey line
- Growlithe line

I think they'll save Jirachi for Ruby/Sapphire remakes :D Maybe even give him a new form. Jirachi has been made to be such an irrelevant pokemon, I wouldn't mind seeing him brought back to life via a new form :) Maybe based on the new type that'll be in X/Y. Anyway...

Jynx (And new evo. NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!!!)
Mr. Mime (And new evo)
Sharpedo (And new evo)
Zoroark family (Make Zorua a wild pokemon like Riolu was in B/W2)
Sableye (For X) (new evo)
Mawile (For Y) (new evo)
Togekiss family
Gothitelle family
Reuniclus family
Cacturne family

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I think they'll save Jirachi for Ruby/Sapphire remakes :D Maybe even give him a new form. Jirachi has been made to be such an irrelevant pokemon, I wouldn't mind seeing him brought back to life via a new form :) Maybe based on the new type that'll be in X/Y. Anyway...

Jynx (And new evo. NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!!!)
Mr. Mime (And new evo)
Sharpedo (And new evo)
Zoroark family (Make Zorua a wild pokemon like Riolu was in B/W2)
Sableye (For X) (new evo)
Mawile (For Y) (new evo)
Togekiss family
Gothitelle family
Reuniclus family
Cacturne family

I really want a Psychic/Light type evolution for Mr. Mime called Maistermime... Since he is all about reflecting I think a Light typing works perfectly... This isn't really about new Pokemon or evolutions of old Pokemon, but I really want those Pokemon to return that need an evolution or prevolution to return to the game... The day there is a farm area where you can catch a male or female calf Pokemon that evolves into Tauros or Miltank which both evolve into another form will be the day I no longer judge GameFreak for wasting so many things as this is the most obvious factor that they won't do for whatever reason...

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Kalos seems so... Hoenn-like. So I'm guessing there will be lots of Gen III Poké's, which will be awesome, because Absol will again make an awesome return. Zigzagoon seems to already be confirmed for the Pokédex, according to Serebii.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Ok, here's what I want.
Starters from past generations should appear in the wild with slightly decreased stats (to make it fair.) I'd like a mix of Pokemon from all generations, mainly generations I-III and of course new Pokémon. Just don't make the regional dex too big or I wouldn't have fun catching all the new Pokémon after the Elite Four :[

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Weaker starters in the wild will not be used if they are weaker, some starters are already weak if you made them even more weak it's anti-climatic.

Back