• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 925 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I've updated the main download on the website to be 0.74.2 version of the game, prepatched.

There's also a 0.74.2 patch that can be used to update a 0.74 version of the game to 0.74.2

updating from 0.73 to 0.74.2 will cause the game to malfunction.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I've updated the main download on the website to be 0.74.2 version of the game, prepatched.

There's also a 0.74.2 patch that can be used to update a 0.74 version of the game to 0.74.2

updating from 0.73 to 0.74.2 will cause the game to malfunction.

I am still at .73 if i wait until .75 do i have to upgrade to .74 then to .75 or will there not be a malfunction then?

DarkDoom3000

Years
I am still at .73 if i wait until .75 do i have to upgrade to .74 then to .75 or will there not be a malfunction then?

The full 80mb (demo/beta) downloads have the full game, and can be upgraded from any 0.7+ game. It's just the patches (specifically labelled as patch) that require a specific previous version.

So yes, you can jump from 0.73 -> 0.75

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
The full 80mb (demo/beta) downloads have the full game, and can be upgraded from any 0.7+ game. It's just the patches (specifically labelled as patch) that require a specific previous version.

So yes, you can jump from 0.73 -> 0.75

Alright thank u i usually have issues with updating haha but i wanna keep my save data so thanks!

Kitasatina Florarena

Fallen Angel/Kitsune/Vampire
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
Hey, when will we be able to take the boat, get around the Sudowoodo, and whatnot? Just wondering. Oh, and I found a glitch where you can't complete the grave marker quest--it says it's already complete.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Well, that was a nice christmas break, happy new year to you all!
Work on 0.75 is going steadily, and will be out in a month or so :D

Hey, when will we be able to take the boat, get around the Sudowoodo, and whatnot? Just wondering. Oh, and I found a glitch where you can't complete the grave marker quest--it says it's already complete.

Sudowoodo is a bit later, after the 6th gym atleast.

The boat on the other hand.....
jxV1IhM.png

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I resumed my game using the new update and I hit a weird problem with the pokemon. I'm leveling up my nidoran female, but after I cancelled it's evolution it said nidoran male was evolving, to which I do not have that pokemon as it was not featured as obtainable in the last beta. I tried cancelling it but it became Nidorino and replaced my female Nidoran on my team. However it still has the same nickname as the female, and with it the TM moves I taught it. I wanted a Nidoqueen as Nidoqueen as it's better defensively than Nidoking. Another weird thing is when I deposited Nidorino it still shows up as Nidorina in the PC box.

I can get wanting to change the lineup of pokemon in the game as you progress through making the game, but for those of us who began playing with the older versions, is it at all possible for us to keep all the old pokemon we had before the new update? I really wanted Nidoqueen for my battle with Jasmin for the added bulk. Plus for any pokemon you reworked into this new update it shouldn't be too hard to have all the previously obtainable pokemon exist with whatever new pokemon you enabled right? I don't wanna lose my beedrill for anything either, or my Pidgey as Pidgey and it's line were always some of my favorite pokemon as well.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I resumed my game using the new update and I hit a weird problem with the pokemon. I'm leveling up my nidoran female, but after I cancelled it's evolution it said nidoran male was evolving, to which I do not have that pokemon as it was not featured as obtainable in the last beta. I tried cancelling it but it became Nidorino and replaced my female Nidoran on my team. However it still has the same nickname as the female, and with it the TM moves I taught it. I wanted a Nidoqueen as Nidoqueen as it's better defensively than Nidoking. Another weird thing is when I deposited Nidorino it still shows up as Nidorina in the PC box.

I can get wanting to change the lineup of pokemon in the game as you progress through making the game, but for those of us who began playing with the older versions, is it at all possible for us to keep all the old pokemon we had before the new update? I really wanted Nidoqueen for my battle with Jasmin for the added bulk. Plus for any pokemon you reworked into this new update it shouldn't be too hard to have all the previously obtainable pokemon exist with whatever new pokemon you enabled right? I don't wanna lose my beedrill for anything either, or my Pidgey as Pidgey and it's line were always some of my favorite pokemon as well.

The pokemon lineup has been fixed since about 0.7;
sounds more like a glitch I'd say. When you check it's status (via the menu) what shows up under the species?

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
When I check the status screen it shows up as Nidorino rather than Nidorina, nidorina only appears if I deposit Nidorino in the PC box.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
Wait so can I patch 0.73 when 0.75 comes out?

Cause I don't want to lose any progress.
Also this game is Awesome so keep up the outstanding work ^_^

DarkDoom3000

Years
Just a little progress update. Eventing to the end of chapter 5 has been completed, so that's now 5 whole chapters of gameplay.

I've now been fixing a bunch of bugs the last release brought out. I have done much of the mapping for chapter 6 and am planning to include it in the 0.75 release.

It's gonna be a pretty meaty release, over 1 chapter of content, atleast 1 hypervisor battle, and a few new mechanics coming into play! Mid-March is likely when it's coming out. I'm trying to decide whether to split it up into 2 releases.... If I keep it as the current path, it's gonna come out around mid/late march.
The other option is to have one release (0.75) at the end of feburary, which is to the end of chapter 5, and a second release (0.76) later in march which will go for another chapter.

One of the new areas you'll get to explore soon is the Ember Forest. It is filled with fire and bug typed Pokemon.

hCTE3BK.png

When I check the status screen it shows up as Nidorino rather than Nidorina, nidorina only appears if I deposit Nidorino in the PC box.
Ah, okay, I'll look into that.
Wait so can I patch 0.73 when 0.75 comes out?

Cause I don't want to lose any progress.
Also this game is Awesome so keep up the outstanding work ^_^
Yep, your save files are always forward compatible. If all goes well, you'll be able to use the same save file when the full game comes out.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I wanna volunteer to translate the game to Portuguese if you want.
It's probably best to wait til the full game comes out before I look at translations, I keep on changing up the dialouge so much that it might be a waste to do it right now. (like pre-v0.7 had completely different dialouge and story beats than what it is now)
I definitely do want to do it though, i'd suggest emailing [email protected] so I can contact you when I feel it's the right time to start the translations.

Anyway... here's a new map.
(click to enlarge)
The name west beach is still pending, it's kinda boring but it's technically the west-most area of the game.
The map is a unique beach-like location, it's on the West side of ignis island (the main destination of v0.75)
It has pokemon like Krabby and Tropius lurking in the grass. (speaking of which, im gonna be moving the corrupted kingler here.)

I really like this map, because it kinda reminds me of the sevii islands, and the colours look cool.

Also, see that little house?
Well, a special person named the Surf Master lives there. You can probably hedge a guess what you're gonna have to go there for ;)

I've also updated route 6 and connecting caves a tad bit; you can see them here

DarkDoom3000

Years
I quite like SPEE's battle system it's very final fantasy inspired and definitely gives the game a unique feeling compared to other Pokemon games.

BUT, one problem I always had with it is that it would sometimes feel slow if the enemy team were high leveled. A lot of the time you were just waiting for bars to fill up. It was an engine limitation i could not get around.

But i've recently had a breakthrough in the form of dynaRPG patcher by Cherry. Now because of this, in 0.75 you can change the battle speed!
You can change the speed from the computer in your house, there are 4 options.

SLOW- being the current battle speed of 0.74.
NORMAL- being 2x as fast, and the default battle speed for 0.75.
FAST- being 4x as fast as slow.
VERY FAST- being 6x as fast as slow.

These options make the Time Bars of both your pokemon, and enemies fill up a lot faster. So there's a lot less waiting, and more action. The days of slow battles are over!

KRx2YCC.png

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Definitely looking forward to trying the new battle speed, I'm definitely going to put it on fast so that I can see what it's like before lowering it.

Years
Just leaving a little comment to remind DarkDoom3000 that i'm still here and that i'll stay until the project is finished to achieve what we discussed via PM.

Loving the new features, even tho x6 speed probably will be too fast if you have 4 Pokémon out.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2016
So I just started playing this a few days ago and I love it, but I do have one question. I just extracted shiny data from a rattatta a little bit ago and when I went to apply it I was only able to choose between vaporeon and jolteon, despite also having the default eevee (obviously), a totodile, a sentret, and a pidgey. I was curious if it's only possible to make the eeveelutions shiny or if I'm missing something. Thanks!

DarkDoom3000

Years
In 0.75, you'll enter a dungeon called the "Ignis Volcano"

As it's name suggests, it's a very... firely place. Wild slugma, torkoak and magmars can be battled here.

In addition to that, you'll fight the first Corrupted Legendary Pokemon: Moltres. But unlike normal corrupted Pokemon, you will not be able to use legendaries on your team.

Instead you summon them into battle to deal massive damage (Final Fantasy style!)

----

I have to remind myself to check in since I follow you on Twitter, but I have to say... I'm really excited about the battle speed change! That's going to be really awesome. :)

Your maps are still incredibly beautiful and still a huge inspiration for Tyrian. <3 Thank you for that!
Thanks! Tyrian always looked really cool, is it still ongoing?

Definitely looking forward to trying the new battle speed, I'm definitely going to put it on fast so that I can see what it's like before lowering it.
Definitely worth trying them all out. I find 2x to be pretty good for the most part.

Just leaving a little comment to remind DarkDoom3000 that i'm still here and that i'll stay until the project is finished to achieve what we discussed via PM.

Loving the new features, even tho x6 speed probably will be too fast if you have 4 Pokémon out.
Thanks man! I'm definitely gonna finish this project eventually.
As for battle speeds; 6x is a bit hectic if you're on active mode, but it's pretty manageable in wait mode.

So I just started playing this a few days ago and I love it, but I do have one question. I just extracted shiny data from a rattatta a little bit ago and when I went to apply it I was only able to choose between vaporeon and jolteon, despite also having the default eevee (obviously), a totodile, a sentret, and a pidgey. I was curious if it's only possible to make the eeveelutions shiny or if I'm missing something. Thanks!
Ah yes, The shiny data only works on fully evolved pokemon.

Years

I'll leave some criticism for the map.

First off what i liked:

The color for the ground looks nice and fitting

The rocks also look nice.

What i didnt really like:

The lava color. I think its a bit too boody, you could make it way darker and add some tiles or solified lava (like a really black stone with red cracks). I get you may want to keep it 100% GSC tiles, but you can still use a recolored GSC tile for that.

The layout of the lava. For me it looks like a lake in the middle of a mountain. I feel like the lava should be way more centered like a big circle that expands, with little stone bridges in between to pass by. Would look more like a volcano.

Hope you take my criticism well, also which route is this volcano going to be near to? If you want to tell us of course...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Is it a known bug that beating Whitney (her Miltank, specifically) crashes the game on 0.74? I just started playing this, so it's a bit dissapointing that this crashes. I'll try again, and if the error shows up again, I'll screenshot it.
Edit: Huh, it didn't happen again. That's strange. When I beat Miltank the first time, it said something about referencing something non-existant. Oh well, as long as it doesn't happen again.
Edit 2: Beating the second hypervisor also crashed my game. I'll... try again...

But a very fun game so far, great job!

Last edited:
Back