• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Have Just Ninja'd Me Dude

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Sometimes when you post in this forum (and in others too), you find that someone posted in a few bit seconds before yours, better known as ninja'd. How do you react to this, how often you get ninja'd and where?

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Most of my reactions to being ninja'd are logged in the Ban the User Above You thread. More ninja'ing happens there than in the whole forum.

Sirfetch’d

Being ninja'd is awful, but if you are too slow it happens. I have had it happen countless times, but when it does I usually just edit or delete my post!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I really hate being ninja'd whenever I'm at a game thread typing a post for one user, or when I'm arguing with someone and taking a load of my time typing my post to counterargue.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I have never been Ninja'd of PC before, but I have been on other forums that I had been on. Yes it is annoying but if it happens to me
I will just come back later and post my post when it is quieter in the thread I want to post in.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Happens a lot to me on Marriland & on Bulbarden - not so much here on PokeCommunity, playing some of the games there.

Really annoying when it happens, when it does happen to me I try not to let it get to me or become frustrated or angry, I just smile and edit my post to match the previous reply.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've been ninja'd a few times. But it rarely affects what I had written down. Most that happens is a slight edit.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It happened to me only in Forum Games, where I have to edit my post. But I've been told I ninja way more than I get ninja.

Years
I get ninja'd quite often, usually in Forum Games/Pokemon Trivia or when answering questions in the Pokemon gaming Q&A threads.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Most of time i'm the ninja....but i do get ninja'd sometimes and it doesn't matter cuz i rarely edit my posts

so Yeah..You got Ninja'd by a pirate ;3

cgcollaborationvo6.jpg

TY

I've been ninja'd a lot, especially in Forum Games.
Mostly i just edit it with the thought: "For crying out loud im being ninja'd again"

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I've only been ninjask'd once in the forums, and that was during the Egg Swap a few weeks ago... It was a simple fix, however. I just edited my post to say 'Confirmed swap with (whoever it was) • #(their Egg Swap contestant number). I was also ninjask'd a few times when chatting during the Anime Movie Marathon, but I couldn't fix those...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Usually I'm the one being Ninja'd myself and it's usually in Forum Games, but I'm not really bothered by being ninja'd. I didn't know what ninja'ing was until I joined PC and I used to really care, but now not so much. Someone just beat me to what I was gonna say or post is all.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I've been ninja'd a heap of times before...on forum games, usually.
It always happens when I edit typos :P

Years
I've been ninja'd a few times over the last little while by RHCP over in Pokemon General, where we both go to deal with an issue at the same time, and neither of us sees the other one going to fix it. Now, any time both of us are online at the same time, I make sure to double and triple refresh the page to make sure that I don't get ninja'd, haha.

Years
I get ninja'd all the time! Especially a couple of months back in D&D when it was super active, and I'd be making multiple multi-hundred word posts simultaneously, just going back and forth - sooner or later (but mostly sooner) it was gonna happen XD

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Getting Ninja'd Sucks I bet im about get ninja now...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I get annoyed when I'm ninja'd. I put in "Accelgor'd" as a way of saying that I got ninja'd to spice things up.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I don't really cared if I get ninja'd as long as my post isn't in Forum Games.

Back