• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Essentials has the physical/special split by default - it just doesn't show it. Try using Surf and Waterfall on a Blissey or something - you'll notice Waterfall does more damage, even though it has less power.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Essentials has the physical/special split by default - it just doesn't show it. Try using Surf and Waterfall on a Blissey or something - you'll notice Waterfall does more damage, even though it has less power.

Well, I didn't know that. Cool :D I will look into that eventually but like I said I am not to good with scripting so it probably will take me awhile to work up a function to make it check and stuff like that. Plus I am not too good with the way poccil does the images so that would probably take time.(Like how all the type icons and arrows and such are on one image and its scripted to separate and pull out the frame needed.)

Anyway here are some new screens

testscreens32408hp8.png

These show of the new male Hero(Trainer Sprite for Trainer Card is still in development). They also show the current final page in the Pokemon Status Menu. completely FR/LG style YAY! :laugh:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Well, if you can do the FRLG summary (especially the move description page, with the icon and stuff), you should have no problem with the move categories :P

The screenshots look nice!

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
This is one of the best rmxp pokemon games i have ever seen.
good luck with the whole thing...

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the comments. I will try and work on showing the physical/special/other split.

I decided that an unsaturated tileset might look a little better so I tried it, I like the looks but I'd like to see what you all think.

testscreens324082lr9.png

Tell me what you think.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the comments.

Here are some screens showing off ROUTE 3 and GREENHAVEN TOWN, plus....whats this PROF. ELM'S IRIHO LAB...? I wonder what this might be....you'll just have to wait to find out.

testscreens33008be3.png

And here are some screens that showing the fact that the Pokemon Status screen now shows the Physical/Special/Other split that DP has.

testscreens330082jk1.png

Enjoy, and Please comment.
Thank you
MT

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Look good! Kinda like Pokemon Amethyst .
But they look great anyway!
Keep up with these good works.

Suigin-Tou

1st. Doll
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2008
Oh i love the system, especially the new starter sprites.
Good work ^-^

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Hopefully an actually update will come soon, if things go well that is lol

But as for now I want to show the newly revamed IRIHO region.

The other map was horrible and looked utterly terrible. So I redid it, let me know what you think! =D Please and thank you.

irihonw5.png

Sincerely
MT

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2008
If you want new pokemon ideas i could help with drawing them but a can not to the computer work. the game looks amazing

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
This project is looking outstanding. You've got a high quality of mapping which is making the world look like a real Pokémon game - you're using tiles correctly rather than just shoving them in any old way! It sounds and looks interesting and enjoyable.

Your menus have been put together very well and the region map is looking very good indeed ;)

We've seen a lot of screens now, so try not to show off TOO much of the game dialogue for the moment - but keep us posted with new features and stuff! It's gonna be a big success and the high quality speaks for itself. Keep it up!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
This project is looking outstanding. You've got a high quality of mapping which is making the world look like a real Pokémon game - you're using tiles correctly rather than just shoving them in any old way! It sounds and looks interesting and enjoyable.

Your menus have been put together very well and the region map is looking very good indeed ;)

We've seen a lot of screens now, so try not to show off TOO much of the game dialogue for the moment - but keep us posted with new features and stuff! It's gonna be a big success and the high quality speaks for itself. Keep it up!

WOW...:shocked: This comment is like awesome. Lol A extremely positive comment from the legendary Fangking Omega on my game. It really means a lot. Especially your comment on my mapping skills since you have byfar the best mapping skills I have ever since in any POKeMON game, totally amazing.

Thank you sincerely for the comment it means a great deal to me as a game developer, comming from pretty much the king of game development and the man behind the legend that is Acanthite. :)

UPDATE
well a small one anyway. lol

A SLIGHT NEW LOOK FOR IRIHO!

testscreens4708ki3.png

A few new tiles have been added to the game, and more will surely come in the future.

Please enjoy and comment! Remember, those who look at this game that I can only post an update if at least one person posts after my last one, so I don't double post :)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Looks great!!
I like the new tile, they just look suitable for the game.
Good lucka and I'll wait for the next update.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks.

I have made some new tiles, please do not steal them!

Enjoy, post your comments or thoughts please
testscreens41208do7.png

Sincerely
Minorthreat

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Yes Thats great tiles. Keep it ip .

Status
Not open for further replies.