• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well this is way off topic sorta XD but i send out the challenge to any "type " trainer when d/p comes out to battle me and my water types vs you and your type , and killer i send you the first challenge of water vs poison !! (i might start a thread for this pm me if u think i should XD)

anyone else want to accept the challenge pm me . rules are as follows 6 on 6 single or double battle . no same species pokemon (ie two charizards or two vensaurs ) no same hold items , and no legendaries ( MUAHAHA pure skill required for all you noobies :) ). and u must battle with one main type but can be duel type . like me vs killer it will be (if he accepts ;) ) water vs poison but i can u say a swampert whos a duel type ie water/ground .

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ummm thnx for given me the credit... but i didnt give you the site... i jus said to go to google and type in shiny thne the pokemon.. but hey.. THANX! lol...

well GOOD LUCK TO YOU ADN EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SHINY HUNTING!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Well, I can't Challenge that, since after all Water Types are one of my personal favorates. I actually wanted to go after Pocchama for my First D/P Shiny, but Shido-san appears very protective of it from his Sig. LOL

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Well, I can't Challenge that, since after all Water Types are one of my personal favorates. I actually wanted to go after Pocchama for my First D/P Shiny, but Shido-san appears very protective of it from his Sig. LOL

lol yeah i am XD hey im thinking of starting a team a club of sorts XD for when d/p comes out it will have mostly water type fans in it but other trainers are welcome . Jetres will join and he is a fire trainer . so yeah if u like water types Nova-chan maybe u can join :) i quite like your water shinnies alot XD

as far as my pegberry goes lol u can go after it too . i just claim him as special to me :) and if i have my way will be my first shiny in d/p

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Hi fellow hunters...im still hunting for that elusive bagon, nothing special happening here, also thanks for the site Killer swift (and i do know how to get pics thankyou very much :) lol!!)

Heh heh heh..... lol hi Tom

Anyway can i join the shiny hunters :) I'm trying for bagon like axlaba (next door neighbour) soooo... hope I can join :D.

EDIT: Deleted edit.. lol.

Last edited:

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Hey on your Sigs.. how do you get the pokemons backround to be transparent, since mines white and want to know how to change it, help would be appriciated :D!

Years
Hey on your Sigs.. how do you get the pokemons backround to be transparent, since mines white and want to know how to change it, help would be appriciated :D!

You can't change it, the background has to be transparent from where you got it from! If you have photoshop, i am sure you can change it in there!

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
You can't change it, the background has to be transparent from where you got it from! If you have photoshop, i am sure you can change it in there!

Ok thanks :D but since I don't think i can get that.. what site could i get pokemon pics like that? Since google doesn't give transparent ones.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
I know I'm kinda late, but congrats to Feraligatr master with the shiny Rayquaza. Great find! Now if I only I could get mine...

Just curious, how long were you SRing for it?

lol.. supossedly he pulled off an al nighter or sumfin... he got it with 1000 Srs i belive? i unno.. feraligtr.. ur gunna ahve to correct me on that 1 lol

Ullion

Years
Wow.. were on a shiny roll now...lol.. anyways grats' on the magikarp *watches shiny legendarys get jealous* lol... well i hope he turns oiut strong... :P u'll need him to be for when i kick ur @$$ with my poison or lightnign army :P:P lol

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lol legendary can be mad , im his friend and all but im here to mark myself as water master and shiny water master so i have to get the all literaly XD

ill make sure to the karp turn into a dos for total pwnage XD

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Hey Killer-Swift whered you get your abra pic from since I can't find a site with no backround -.- like my salamence..

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well out of 78 water pokemon i have 2 shiny so i have 76 more to go XD

thanks all around for the congrats on my karp catch

Back