• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can remaster your songs or existing pokemon themes

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I need something to do in my spare time (apart from researching every effect of every move in the Pokemon series...), so I'm offering to remaster your MIDIs for you for your RMXP games. If you want to reuse a Pokemon theme from one of the DS, or GBA games, I'll remaster them, too. It's easy enough to rip the MIDIs and edit them (even if I've already remastered them before, I might do it again since my knowledge and skill has vastly improved). If you have your own original music, and it's in MIDI form, I can also do that.

For your original music, all you need to do is 1. send me the MIDI, and 2. send a rendered file, or direct recording of it so I have an idea of your preferred volume dynamics, since we might use different soundfonts.

Speaking of soundfonts, if you want, I could also redo your MIDI with the Pokemon Black/White 2 instruments.

If you want to hear work of my past remasters, PM me and I'll give you the link to them.

Edit: You can just PM me a link to your files (wherever you upload them to), and I don't really care what file format you make your direct recordings... wav, ogg, m4a, flac, mp3... whatever. That's up to you!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Can you get the HG/SS soundtrack? I'm not the only one who wants this and everywhere I find it, its unorganized and in another language.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Can you get the HG/SS soundtrack? I'm not the only one who wants this and everywhere I find it, its unorganized and in another language.

Wait... what? o_O I never said I'd directly rip, or obtain the full official soundtracks. That's not what I'm offering...

Edit: If you mean remastering the full soundtrack... well... that'd be a full time thing :P. I could technically do it, but man... that'd take a while.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Could you please remaster the theme that plays when you battle Latias/Latios in Pokemon Vega?
I've uploaded it on Mediafire: wwwDOTmediafireDOTcom/?bzjakzlye20l3ja

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I have a couple songs from XD/Colosseum, but I'd really like them in bw soundfonts, but they are in mp3 format, is that something you could do?

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Darkroman hasn't come on PokéCommunity since the beginning of January. While there isn't a thread revival limit in this section, it makes sense to not ask someone for something if they've not been here for several months.

Back