• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Footage will be very very soon, calm down peeki XD i only need to fix one bug in Item Sys and find a program for making footage, anyone got any ideas?

Esai

Years
Sorry to Double Post, Sadly Ive got no footage as the program kept making the game go slow... but i have got a map! Remember that town before that was empty... ive edited it and now it looks better!

Esai

Years
Ok, Ive added some more tree's and flowers, oh and an item too (its going to be a TM)

Esai

Years
Its a pokemon catching place, it might contain a legendary pokemon but i doubt it.

Years
Yeah it looks better but you shouldn't clump your flowers all together.. If they were more spread out in little spaced-out groups then your map would look more filled..

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Pretty cool map! :) On the top-right corner though, the brown outerline of the Weather Institute building isn't transparent...

Besides that, keep up the good work!

~Jeff

Esai

Years
Oh whoops i havnt noticed that, ill edit the tileset, thanks for pointing it out!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
*applauds* Very nice map, Esai! Very nice use of space.

Esai

Years
Thanks Daegon ^^ and sorry for lack of updates, stupid RPG Maker XP not liking sound card again.. its working now, ill update soon ^^ *hopefully*!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Good, it's working now, I can't wait for the update. *Waits impatiently*

Esai

Years
Okay, Ive been working on my item system again... and i almost got the bag switching working, but i can't get one part of code right, so im trying to work on it still >_>

Esai

Years
Sorry, for double post, no one replied! :(

I have got screens of my new choice window, which virtual helped me with. It appears at bottom for two choice, top for 4.

Ignore the text frame, i will change that to a custom made one soon!

P.S. If you want, you can comment on the POkemon Center

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Nice! Cool screens :) :) :) Keep up the great work, Esai . The skin's nice, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back