• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aluminium Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
67021079ep0.png

aluminiumpq3.png

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby USA

In case you have any doubts about the naming:

Aluminium, it's also known as "Aluminum" as well as "Aluminium", but was originally named "Alumium" by Sir Humphrey Davy in 1808

-by Green Charizard and TreeckoLv.100
40931055ob3.png

Darkrai, an event Pokemon of Diamond and Pearl, speaks to you in a dream and warns you of Team Galactic's plans to drag him from the "dimension of dreams" into yours. They plan to use him to control the "Pokemon Brains" eg. Professor Oak, who is also the Professor in this game, through their dreams. Alongside the classic Pokemon scenario of the Elite 4. In all it's a much darker game than the others and will have essence of GSC and Diamond and Pearl with all the mystery and adventure of the Legend of Zelda series. But with soundtracks from many games including Diamond and Pearl, it's something completely new.
trainermaleud9.png
aluminiumchararc2.png
4826y36.jpg
4hi5hyu.jpg

^The aluminium heroes!

73773440co3.png
  • New Music
  • New Maps
  • New Graphics
  • Totally revamped title
  • New Story
  • New Tiles:
  • -Some F/R tiles
  • -Some Kyledove (credit to him)
  • -Some by me
  • New Scripts
  • New Region
  • DP overworlds and some other things e.g. the "[ ! ]" sign
28693548ph0.png

Around 2% Complete
Around 6% in the mapping

I'm very busy with PHO so progress is slow, sorry.

99924393gv3.png

aluminiumcy5.png
aluminium2yw5.png

Title Screen & Intro
aluminium3cl8.png
grasszd2.png

aluminiumkm6.png
aluminium5wa1.png

Intro & The Heroes Town
grass2bt0.png
grass3vx0.png

The First Route
grass4jc3.png
grass5mm1.png

Mount Glacier Entrance & The second town (Pokemon Centres will be changed)
grasssk7.png
grass2wn6.png

Mt. Glacier
rcent99rk3.png
rcent4xz5.png

rcent8ql4.png
rcentae2.png

The next city

23974765lo5.png

None as of current​

43940846lg3.png

Support us with the banner below:
supportaf7.png

Code:
Location: http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6959/supportaf7.png

Credit to PaRaDoX for the DP sprites
Credit to Kyledove for some tiles
Credit to Cazkuro for the male hero's front overworld

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
Years

hmmm........... this looks interesting , i like the story alot, tiles are pretty nice aswell, i dont realyl ike the d/p hero tho , he has one fat head! but anyway , nice hack cant wait to see more :D

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
I was going to put Glacier mountian in the begging of my hack butI put Thunder mountian insted.You didn't put it up there but are you going to put more D/P pokemon other than Darkrai?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Awesome a snow route! I've always wanted Game Freak to make one of those. Very nice Charizard, I was wondering when you'd Showcase it. So since Treecko gave up on Moon/Sun is he helping you with Aluminum now? Anyways, I wish you luck on your hack (not that you really need it) and I can't wait to play a beta.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Awesome a snow route! I've always wanted Game Freak to make one of those. Very nice Charizard, I was wondering when you'd Showcase it. So since Treecko gave up on Moon/Sun is he helping you with Aluminum now? Anyways, I wish you luck on your hack (not that you really need it) and I can't wait to play a beta.
It's not because he gave up on it, I think he still works on bits of it. It's just we're sorta a team so we can really get through this.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Green Charizard, looks amazing as I already said before...many, many times.:P To clear up the M/S thing though. I haven't completely quit yet, just working on it very slowly. But enough talk about that, Aluminium will definitely be one great hack bud. I look forward to anything you have to show GC. Whenever you want me to do anything, you know where to reach me, see ya.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Wow! Looks pretty interesting! In the screens, the heroes looks bigger than the other people, but I'm sure that'll be fixed once you revamp all of the other overworlds. Can't wait for the beta!

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Wow! Looks pretty interesting! In the screens, the heroes looks bigger than the other people, but I'm sure that'll be fixed once you revamp all of the other overworlds. Can't wait for the beta!

Thats just the D/P hero.He said he is going to put D/P trainers in which are the same size as the hero.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
It looks really nice. Are any of the D/P Pokemon available for capture? I'd advise against it, it raises compatibility issues with the main series. I've been waiting for a snow route! Your's looks alot better than the one I'm mapping for my hack right now. Keep up the good work, don't let us down!

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Thanks everyone. DP Pokemon, at the moment only Darkrai, maybe more, but they're actually added, not edited. It's no good for trading with this gen. of games I know, but people will have to use their common sense. Possibility of screens later.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Hehe might be complate able with my newset one if he puts the pokemon in the same places, anyways good hack GC :D

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
This gam is wonderful I hope it is finished unlike the pokemon d/p premake,but over all this game is awirght cant wait for the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back