• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Oh, something I just saw. Aizen (calling you this name sounds weird, with a real Aizen in the story...), your zanpakto..

in bankai, there was a typo: The left sword is held with the left hand. XP

Mmmm, black and white swords? Now I see why Ant said you'd make a good combo with him. XD Weren't his scythes black and white too?

I need someone to translate names... and release phrase for me.... Anyone? >.<

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yeah... I just can't see Ichigo, of all people, beating Aizen-sama... I wish we get to see the - what was it called?- place that Aizen-sama wants to go!

Spoiler:

...I'll get right to fixing that!

Yeah... I never noticed his swords were black and white until after I attempted to read the entire thing! XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Mmmm, black and white swords? Now I see why Ant said you'd make a good combo with him. XD Weren't his scythes black and white too?
Yup. Though, of course, that's no reason to team up with someone. It would look damn cool though.

I'd like to help, but I don't know any Japanese... Sorry. There might be some online sites, though.
Yeah... I just can't see Ichigo, of all people, beating Aizen-sama... I wish we get to see the - what was it called?- place that Aizen-sama wants to go!
Soul Society? Karakura? Soul King's Palace?

Spoiler:
I like Pokemon (...) said:
Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Wooh finally read the chapter C:. Here's my thoughts...

Spoiler:

Yep that's my thoughts and reveiw of this chapter :3.

If you read this, don't hate me Sosuke xD and also bringing up Ichigo means Strawberry made me realize Ichigo's head shape and the pattern of his hair reminds me of a strawberry xD. Am I the only one that thinks so :]?

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

Hey... What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Years
I'd like to help, but I don't know any Japanese... Sorry. There might be some online sites, though.

I'm not even sure whether these online sites are accurate or not... But I guess it doesn't matter huh? XD

Aizen will die We could be going back to Hueco Mundo.. I'd like to see what Aizen would be doing in SS first though, and whether Unohana will come or not before going to see the hideous Yammy again though..

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You're all Aizen-sama-haters! TT~TT
Well, I actually think he's not so bad. If he was maybe toned down a bit.
Spoiler:

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
KEIRI KEIRI KEIRI (I swear if I don't get in I will unleash my Zanpakuto on all yo' asses >:[)
Anyway, I read the last chapter and was somewhat left begging for more. IT WAS ONLY 20-SOMETHING PAGES. Come on. While it did serve its purpose of leaving us on the edge of our seats, it could've had some depth.

Anyway, what I'm worried about is how Bleach is going to turn out after the super-long Arrancar saga. Apparently, Tite Kubo has confirmed that he'll be making a new arc after this saga's over, and that it has something to do with Captain-Commander Yamamoto. According to other people's experiences, another longer arc after the main story was over spelled disaster for the manga, causing many of its fans to leave it. I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with Bleach.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
KEIRI KEIRI KEIRI (I swear if I don't get in I will unleash my Zanpakuto on all yo' asses >:[)
SOMEONE's eager to join the club... Welcome to the Bleach club! I am I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/ILP/Ilpy/ILPy/Any other nickname you make up.

Anyway, I read the last chapter and was somewhat left begging for more. IT WAS ONLY 20-SOMETHING PAGES. Come on. While it did serve its purpose of leaving us on the edge of our seats, it could've had some depth.
Unfortunately, that's the problem with it being a part of Weekly Shonen Jump. It has to have 20 or so pages. At least it's frequent.

Anyway, what I'm worried about is how Bleach is going to turn out after the super-long Arrancar saga. Apparently, Tite Kubo has confirmed that he'll be making a new arc after this saga's over, and that it has something to do with Captain-Commander Yamamoto. According to other people's experiences, another longer arc after the main story was over spelled disaster for the manga, causing many of its fans to leave it. I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with Bleach.
Really? Do you have a source for Kubo saying that? I remember hearing somewhere (i don't remember where) that
Spoiler:
would have a mini-arc after this saga. Maybe it's a flash-back arc, which can focus on both Yamamoto and
Spoiler:

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I heard it from Bleach Wiki. Apparently, it's confirmed that Tite Kubo will be making a new arc in mid-2010. I tried searching for more details, but it appears that they've been removed. Oh, well.

Anyway, I can see that some captain positions are vacant. Is there anything I have to do in order to fill them?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I heard it from Bleach Wiki. Apparently, it's confirmed that Tite Kubo will be making a new arc in mid-2010. I tried searching for more details, but it appears that they've been removed. Oh, well.
Ah, well, i suppose we should take that with a grain of salt, especially with it being removed an all... Oh well, it'd be interesting to see, though.

Anyway, I can see that some captain positions are vacant. Is there anything I have to do in order to fill them?
Just your general "be active" and "follow the rules" kinda things.
The earliest non-Zam Captain was Minchan who had, if I counted right, 13 posts over the period of 11 days, 6 hours 27 minutes.

By comparison, I, who is not yet a Captain, has posted 14 times (including this post) over the period of 8 days, 21 hours and 40 minutes.
Eh, I think I'll wait for the 2 and a half days before asking.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
I've heard about that new arc that Kubo's going to create in 2010! Although, I'll be sad with the lack of Aizen-sama in it... T~T
I'll continue reading the manga... I'm the type of person that starts something and likes to finish it...

And welcome...err...I forgot your username...and I'm not scrolling up because the charger's being a butt and if I move the laptop - even slightly - it'll stop charging... It's kind of ripped at the tip of it and so I have to prop the computer up with something and put pressure on the charger(or hold it in place)...=.=;

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Welcome Omer! To become a captain you just have to be active and stuff... LOL

Speaking of open captain spots, I wonder what will happen to the ones in the actual series... XD I've kinda got a feeling that Renji and Ikkaku will decide to stay under their respective captains... And those are the only non-captain bankai users in the gotei 13 right? (Or am I forgetting someone??? And Ichigo doesn't count toward this question since he's not officially in a squad.)

I'm looking forward to the new arc.
Spoiler:

Sosuke, my laptop has the SAME issue! It's kinda ironic... What I do is tape the charger in place. It... kinda works. Kinda. XD

Oh yeah, and I will surpass Aizen BECAUSE I am an Aizen-hater. XD XD XD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Speaking of open captain spots, I wonder what will happen to the ones in the actual series... XD I've kinda got a feeling that Renji and Ikkaku will decide to stay under their respective captains... And those are the only non-captain bankai users in the gotei 13 right? (Or am I forgetting someone??? And Ichigo doesn't count toward this question since he's not officially in a squad.)
I think that if Renji beats Byakuya sometime in the near future, he will take a spot. Ikkaku probably won't, either. Ichigo... It depends. If he defeats Aizen, they'll probably make up for him being a Vaizard and whatnot.
Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to the new arc.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Seeing as how this is my 15th post... Zam, may I pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and chocolate sauce on the side become the Captain of the 12th Squad?

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Well here are the images of me in my cosplay. Enjoy!
(spoiler tags because they're kinda big)
Spoiler:

I made Tobiume too, but it's only the sealed form. I might take some pics of that later.
That is a really good costume, Min!
The hairbun looks good. :)
Can't wait to see the Tobiume you made.

I a have a few friends that could do translations for you.
Send me a PM with what you need and I'll run it by them.

Spoiler:
1. I'd probably be the strongest here then. I have pretty long hair. xD

2. My mom is making ichigo pie.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, Omer. :)
You seem pretty eagar to join. xD
I hope you'll keep up your interest in the club.

I personally have stopped try to think of what will happen next.
Kubo has done some pretty good arse pulls throughout the series.
But if there will be another arc after Aizen's defeat, then I welcome it.

Seeing as how this is my 15th post... Zam, may I pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and chocolate sauce on the side become the Captain of the 12th Squad?
Oh alright...I guess I can trust you to be a good captain. But if I get any complaints about you experimenting on your subordinates, there's gonna be trouble.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I personally have stopped try to think of what will happen next.
Kubo has done some pretty good arse pulls throughout the series.
But if there will be another arc after Aizen's defeat, then I welcome it.
I enjoy thinking about "what happens next" because it lets me remember all these odd things (like Tatsuki/Keigo/Muzuiro, or Wonderweiss).

Oh alright...I guess I can trust you to be a good captain. But if I get any complaints about you experimenting on your subordinates, there's gonna be trouble.
Woo! And I promise I won't experiment much on my subordinates :)
My next post is my squad page.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Yay! It feels so exclusive about being a part of this fan club. XD

Anyway, I've seen some discussion about those empty captain spots in the Gotei 13. I agree with most of you that Ikkaku will not leave his squad, but I'm not sure about Renji. I don't remember his explicitly stating that he'll actually forever serve under Captain Kuchiki (correct me if I'm wrong); only that he wishes to surpass him. There's no chance he'll be able to knock Kuchiki from his position as Captain of Squad 6, so I believe that in order to surpass him, he'd probably try to fill in one of the empty captain spots.

Spoiler:

Yeah, those are my random thoughts about the course of the manga so far. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back