• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
...I'm not sure you want to have Raizer attack Charizard from "behind", Jasonwolf. That's a great way to get him iron tailed into oblivion. Just saying. o_o;

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Seriously... I need to meet someone to take me around the school >W<
Anyone? I could wait until a battle is over though...

I need someone to show me around the Oolsch

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Seriously... I need to meet someone to take me around the school >W<
Anyone? I could wait until a battle is over though...

I need someone to show me around the Oolsch

Tours!! I'm sure someone can.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm complaining because I'm unconscious!! I'm just excited to get into the RP... :/

Dawn

Years
@Zerin: If you want to jump in, /do so/. You're the one who decided to play your character as unconscious. o_o;

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yes, but Yellow, we have to whole story thing set it, I don't want to ruin it, I'm just excited to use Kiyoko already...

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Dominique Rousseau

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 13

Gender (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Click Here

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): To summarize Dominique's character in the best way possible would be with the word odd. Dominique is a social butterfly. The boy loves to surround himself with people if only not to feel so isolated. Often times the boy will randomly switch subjects mid-conversation, jumping from one train of though to another and sometimes getting ran over by a train of thought. The boy is prone to dramatic freakouts if someone says something about him which he takes as an insult. Most of the time, the young teen is confident in his abilities but he can never quite shake that feeling that he's all alone in the world.

Dominique is very excitable when it comes to Pokemon Battles and tends to freak out over whether he should switch in another pokemon or continue with the current. It's rather obvious that Dominique can go overboard at times about battle. Even though the boy loves to talk and socialize, at times he can be insensitive to the feelings of others. He's not a mean person for that since he feels horrible when he says something insulting to another, even if it's the blunt truth. It's like his brain doesn't have a filter to what he says so his words can sometimes come out harsh and blunt.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Dominique lived most of his life in an orphanage. From ages three to ten, Dominique grew up in a little orphanage in the Unova Region just outside of Striaton City. The memory of his biological parents is mainly composed of a blur of images and sounds. The things that he can remember is a shiny object being held up, a woman screaming, and crying.

The boy grew to be very depressed in the orphanage. Nobody seemed to want to adopt him. Many times he would wonder what was wrong with him. Was it his abnormal hair color? Was there something about his face that caused people to not want to adopt him? Were his eyes too grey and not blue enough? Similar musings like that continued up till his tenth birthday. That was the day that he was finally adopted.

The man who adopted him seemed to be in his late forties and obviously came from Sinnoh seeing as Lucarios were not native to Unova. Dominique never asked himself why his father adopted him since he was just happy over the fact that he now had a father. The young boy quickly grew to love his father and his Lucario. Dominique was fascinated with his father's Lucario. It seemed to give off this aura of power which attracted the boy to the career of Pokemon Training.

On the boy's eleventh birthday, his father, knowing about the boy's obsession with Pokemon, handed his son a Pokeball. Inside that ball was a Riolu whom Dominique named Ryo. From then on Dominique and his new friend trained. Dominique read up on various Pokemon Battle Strategies between numerous training sessions. For two years this continued till his father decided that Dominique was ready enough to be sent to Oak Academy. Dominique was thrilled about this. On his way to prepare for the trip, Dominique found an injured Zorua lying on the side of the road. Quickly the boy rushed back to his house so he could get his father's help in nursing the poor thing back to health. The Zorua quickly became attached to Dominique so the boy naturally thought to try and catch it. Dominique caught his boat a few days after the capture of the Zorua.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Riolu
Nickname(Optional): Ryo
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Ryo is a hyper little thing. The baby Pokemon is extremely loyal to his Trainer. Ryo desires to become stronger so he can help his trainer reach his goal.
Lvl(Max 20): 17
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Swords Dance, Sky Uppercut, Foresight, Quick Attack, Force Palm, and Brick Break

Species: Zorua
Nickname(Optional): Zu
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Zu is a rather lazy Pokemon with a zeal for pranks. It uses it's power of illusions to prank well.
Lvl(Max 20): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Swords Dance, Extrasensory, Aerial Ace, Fake Tears, Dark Pulse, and Fury Swipes

I realize that I posted this two pages back but I got antsy and decided to redo it.

Dawn

Years
@roen52: Be patient. Your SU required a second opinion. Anyway, you've been approved. :P

I'm about to update the main page with our new members. Feelin' all overwhelmed with various stuff.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
So... Uh... No one kind if replied that they would like... Guide me around... So, where should I go? Btw, I cannot post really until Saturday T^T

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
@roen52: Be patient. Your SU required a second opinion. Anyway, you've been approved. :P

I'm about to update the main page with our new members. Feelin' all overwhelmed with various stuff.

lol, sorry. I'm usually more patient but I have a headache and headaches make me a little impatient.

Dawn

Years
@Dragonkat: That's... a /really long time/. If you plan to enjoy your stay here, I recommend you make more than once a week's worth of time to post. o_o;

Also, my characters are preoccupied. @w@ I'm sure someone else will take the job if you have some patience.

@Everyone: The main page has been updated with new members. Nideous was dropped due to informed inactivity. I'll probably be dropping a few others after I go over the list more in depth this time.

EDIT: DeathGodKyo was dropped for inactivity. Tauros14 was dropped for inactivity. Cutiecasie was dropped for inactivity. PokeGirlJade was dropped for inactivity. Adder_Panda was dropped for innactivity.

Er... yeah. That was mostly the holidays right there. |P Had to send out warnings before I started dropping people. So yeah. I'll send out a warning a good week before I actually drop anyone, so you've no fear of being randomly dropped.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Aaaaand... Posted!! Prepare for a certain little newcomer to cause a huge scene! If you're squeamish about a little blood, look away!!

Dawn

Years
@Zerin: ...Dude!

Rated T; That means things that go on here should be "suitable for more mature childen". This means that you should take care to avoid squick or smut, lest you get an upset VM from me asking you to chill out a bit. This also means that serious, serious injuries (as opposed to serious in comparison to pokemon) should be handled with a lot of delicacy if they are even played at all. In regards to romance... An effort should be made to keep it reasonably clean on a descriptive level. It should not take you several posts to detail a kiss, nor should it take you several post's worth to describe one.

...You're not handling an apparently serious injury with much delicacy. /Please/ control yourself in the future. o_o

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
O~O . . . Sowwy...

Erm...

I don't think it was that bad though... I wasn't describing the actual wound itself... In actuality, it's only a minor opening. Like, just wrap bandaging around it and it'll heal itself in a day or two...

Sorry if I tend to get a little... Dark... At times...

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Oh! No. I am... Grounded ^-^; it ends on Saturday. I normally would post daily or sooner. Yeaa... So I really shouldnt be on the Internet now, but I would normally be able to post longer segments, but my IPod lags on typing, and occasionally shuts its self down from Safari. So I might be able to get the first post up, but I planned it to be long. Which is hard to do on the iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back