• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
By the way i found out something that i guess you could call it a bug :S
The map is a bit buggy at the pokenav and when you try to fly :o
The place where you are located is buggy i can't send you a picture cuz i haven't reached 15 posts yet :S

Years
  • Seen today
By the way i found out something that i guess you could call it a bug :S
The map is a bit buggy at the pokenav and when you try to fly :o
The place where you are located is buggy i can't send you a picture cuz i haven't reached 15 posts yet :S

I know this,and I'm trying to edit it(hopefully it will be fixed in the beta3),but what I want to know is that what does Hacker Bisharp mean stuck,and if there's really a important bug,I think I have to fix it...

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
No he just means he doesn't know where to go next in order to move on with the story of the game

That's what i think he means at least o.o

Years
  • Seen today
No he just means he doesn't know where to go next in order to move on with the story of the game

That's what i think he means at least o.o

Thanks,I got it...that's not a bug,if he want to countinue after received the 3rd badge,he'll need HM 06 to get through another passage of the Mt.Skywall and reach the TYRON Tower,that's all he needs to do...

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
By the way i never actually got a chance to say this but thank you for releasing such a wonderful hack :P please keep updating it :D

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Thanks 1158, I solved my problem.

where is a leaf stone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mouse_Runner

Rising Star
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2023
I really like this hack, it's very pretty. I just have one problem. I don't know if it's what I'm doing or a bug. I have the Gible and the Ekans. I'm playing as a female character. There are two trainers that you have to fight between the start town and the next town. Every time I lose to either of them I don't end up back in the start town. I end up miles away, or so I'd assume. The first time I ended up near the Elite four. the second time I ended up near a gym and the 20th Century Coperation. Please help.

Years
  • Seen today
I really like this hack, it's very pretty. I just have one problem. I don't know if it's what I'm doing or a bug. I have the Gible and the Ekans. I'm playing as a female character. There are two trainers that you have to fight between the start town and the next town. Every time I lose to either of them I don't end up back in the start town. I end up miles away, or so I'd assume. The first time I ended up near the Elite four. the second time I ended up near a gym and the 20th Century Coperation. Please help.

Yes,it's a bug,you're right...I'll try to fix it...

I'm here to say that I've finished all the maptiles of the hack,these are the screenshots of the new look of several towns/cities:
ScreenshotsTiles.png

aco

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
i have 5 bagde and the ruby and i don't where i go next

sorry for my bad english

Years
  • Seen today
i have 5 bagde and the ruby and i don't where i go next

sorry for my bad english

Get to the Golden Temple and get onto the Jade Volcano's top(Just go up in the Golden Temple's Forest,you'll see an entrance,it can lead you to the higher area of Jade Volcano),after the event on the top,get back to Marble City,go through the Romors Forest,and then get pass the Shappine Path to reach the Bronze Port.

Years
  • Seen today
Now I just finished the testing of the newest beta,so I'm here to say that the beta3's released,the beta ended after you defeat the E4,so that means this hack's about 80% completed,and...some screenshots...
Screenshots4.png

Back