• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please pay attention to this thread.

droomph

weeb
Years
Pay attention to me. I'm better than you, so praise me. If you don't praise me but you criticize me I will hate you forever and send mean things your way. And then I will make you into one of those sad ABC stories of

So how much do you like positive attention? Would you settle for negative, or only positive? Would you go out of your way to attract attention?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Oh, goodness. Getting any sort of acclamation is grueling to me. I don't know how to respond, so it's awkward; I don't feel I deserve praise, so it's depressing. I work to get a certain type of attention, like working hard to get promoted. But quicker will I push someone away with an insult than have them express their appreciation for me. It's a problem.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
I don't really mind if people don't like me or not, or if I get positive attention. It does annoy me however if people get positive attention after doing something that I did or said the same thing I said, Like when someone says a joke I made.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like attention in general. Positive attention makes me feel awkward and I don't really know how to react. Especially if someone is complimenting me. D:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Getting positive online attention is a hobby of mine. I mainly do this on Facebook. I think up statuses and I write them down and then I release them later between 6pm and 10pm at night when the most people are on Facebook so that they can get the optimum amount of likes.

That is really sad and I can't believe I just admitted it lmao.

Offline though, I'm not a fan of attention and prefer to give my attention to others.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Meh.I couldn't care less.Though getting attention would be nice i don't go out desperately seeking for it.And i doubt anyone would want to get negative attention on purpose

Back