• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
im going to be offline for a few months (till 14 March) my exams are coming up and these are very very important. D: D:
see ya guys~
bye!

Bye Avishka, we'll miss your charm here.

Hope you find someone who can take over your clubs while you're gone.

Studies are important after all.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Aww man Avishka we're gonna miss you. However if school's more important than we'll understand. Studies are important and I hope you can do good on all your exams. See you till then!

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Goodbye Avishka, come back soon. =)
I know school is more important. Good luck with exams and see ya! ;_;

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Sorry I've been away for a while, been flying back to Australia, and now I am, and I should be posting within this day or tomorrow~

Cid

Years
im going to be offline for a few months (till 14 March) my exams are coming up and these are very very important. D: D:
see ya guys~
bye!
Ahh we'll miss you dearly, Avishka. ;; You're a really cheerful girl, so it's gonna be lonely not receiving your adorable VMs every now and then for two months. ): But yes, you have to place importance to those exams! I wish you well on your short leave. Pass them for us, okay? I'll be seeing you when you come back. :3 Bye!

Sorry I've been away for a while, been flying back to Australia, and now I am, and I should be posting within this day or tomorrow~
Hi Urugamosu! Welcome back. :) I remember seeing you around the forums before, so I'm glad that you can be active again. I expect to see those posts! :D

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey All, I don't remember when I was back last maybe last year , tho I always come back to check up on things ^_^

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Bye Avishka! Hope your studies go well! Good luck!

;3 And hey Ugumoss (yeah that's your nickname now hehehe) welcome back! Where were you earlier? Vacationing? Where'd you goooo? :3333

hey Moonlight! Welcome back! I don't believe we've spoken much but I hope you stay awhile!

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
;3 And hey Ugumoss (yeah that's your nickname now hehehe) welcome back! Where were you earlier? Vacationing? Where'd you goooo? :3333

Haha, I like that nickname, and thank you! x3 I was in London, on a vacation, what a fun place, but I'm so not used to the cold there! Haha~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
yoooo back again ain't i

pls excuse my typing as tumblr has corrupted it beyond immediate repair. it should be up to pc standards within the week.

Cid

Years
yoooo back again ain't i

pls excuse my typing as tumblr has corrupted it beyond immediate repair. it should be up to pc standards within the week.
Ahh welcome back! You seemed like a nice person when I saw you around. I was waiting for you to update the Pokémon Claims thread and was worried that something happened to you. :( Glad that you're back safe and sound.

Also that is hilarious, haha. Note to self: steer clear of Tumblr.
jk tumblr is awesome. welcome back <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ahh, well welcome back EternallyAnna!

Haha, tumblr has done that to me. English was annoying for a few weeks after that. xD
Thank youuu :D

It certainly works well as a form of communication when everyone's on the same page, but PC prefers clarity and proper phrasing. And also doesn't really know how to handle "sdfghgf WHAT IS THIS SORCERY YOU GORGEOUS PERSON I HATE YOU *flips a chicken*"

Ahh welcome back! You seemed like a nice person when I saw you around. I was waiting for you to update the Pokémon Claims thread and was worried that something happened to you. :( Glad that you're back safe and sound.

Also that is hilarious, haha. Note to self: steer clear of Tumblr.
jk tumblr is awesome. welcome back <3
Aw thank you! And aw crap PClaims oops I always wander off and forget about that obligation. :x

tumblr is amazing haha. glad to be back home though <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
I'm back after 6 months of inactivity :/
I never really do much here, I just download ROM hacks and make witty comments that seem to soar over people's heads...
Ah well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
I'm back, though I was always more of a lurker :)
After getting a 3DS XL for my Christmas and getting excited for X & Y I'm ready to get stuck back in. I never got around to getting Black 2 or White 2 so going to get one to tide me over until October.
Glad to be back!

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I'm back after 6 months of inactivity :/
I never really do much here, I just download ROM hacks and make witty comments that seem to soar over people's heads...
Ah well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Welcome back, LiquoriceBeef!
Ahh, well that's the great thing about this forum, you can do your own thing, and you don't get judged.
:3 I hope to see your witty comments!

I'm back, though I was always more of a lurker :)
After getting a 3DS XL for my Christmas and getting excited for X & Y I'm ready to get stuck back in. I never got around to getting Black 2 or White 2 so going to get one to tide me over until October.
Glad to be back!
Welcome back to PC!

I'm so crazy about X and Y right now, you would not believe it! x3 Well, the server should build up the tension for the games, I know I will! Yeah Black and White 2 should suffice till the games release, it has heaps of things to keep you busy! :)
^_^

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Hey,

Just letting everyone know I will be taking some time away from the internet.
Recently lost someone very close to me and I just need a break.

Chat soon...hopefully

Take care friends.

Cid

Years
Hey,

Just letting everyone know I will be taking some time away from the internet.
Recently lost someone very close to me and I just need a break.

Chat soon...hopefully

Take care friends.
Ah it sucks to see you leave for a while, but if it helps you cope, then we'll have to just wait for you to return. I hope you get through that sad phase in your life, man. Take a nice, aptly long break. Like everyone has said, we'll always be here when you come back. :(

See you soon.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey there guys, i've got a few things I need to get caught up on/straightened out so I won't be on for a little while.
It'll probably be about two weeks or so.

Back