• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! AN EMBLEM!!!1!11! THANKS PC!11!!1 ::::3

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I'm not sure how you guys would feel, I haven't gotten one yet. :P It might be great to get one, but I'm fine without one, too. :D I think emblems are cool anyway.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I won't notice I've gotten an emblem unless I get a PM/email about it and even when I do, I don't usually check it with excitement, haha. I think the business of uploading hundreds of emblems (it is not a user-friendly system when you need to do it in bulk) kind of killed them for me, so even if I never have to deal with that again, I still shudder a bit thinking about them. :( I don't go out of my way to get them.

Years
I love the idea of emblems, and I would probably be boasting about mine if I had more than 1, lol.
They make me feel accomplished and recognized, which is always a nice feeling.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Not really. Most of my emblems are pretty generic and I don't really care enough to get them. If I did care I would have had that asked to be a mod emblem and format genius emblem by now, but don't care enough to make that kind of effort.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I have no idea what emblems are. Nor do I plan on finding out. I'll just ask for them so I can get a fake sense of satisfaction deep in myself.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Apart from one emblem that I received last month, i haven't received any since July of last year. It's not something I'm all beat up over, but I certainly wouldn't say no to receiving one now. That being said, I should probably give out my own ego emblem on a more regular basis. The last time I gave it out was in October of last year! Might go on a little emblem-giving rampage! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Speaking from a staff point of view, if you don't get emblems don't be discouraged, we tend to forget to hand them out quite a bit lol

I used to be real excited about emblems. I remember the first one I earned was "A Gem Amongst Granite" which is an emblem for new members who stand out and are awesome etc. I was trying really hard when I first joined to make it seem like I'd been here the whole time because I hated the idea of being a newbie, so it really meant a lot to me and made me feel really good. The beautiful and wonderful NU/W mod Hiidoran gave it to me, may his staff career rest in peace...

Then when I became a staff member I remember looking at the emblem list and I handed a few of those A Gem Amongst Granite emblems out... it was a really cool full-circle moment for me!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
There's a few emblems like Andy said which mean a lot when you receive them, A Gem Amongst Granite or staff 'ego emblems' for example, and some which are fun to strive for like the pairing emblem Committed, but largely I don't find emblems to be anything special. With the amount of emblems that get spammed after every Get Together or event it's a wonder that most people aren't already in triple figures XD

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I absolutely loooove emblems. The first one I got was the Gem Against the Granite thingy or whatever, and since then, I've tried my best to get more. That wonderful, blissful feeling when you open your account and there's a PM from one of the mods that says you got an emblem and you're like omgggg omg omg omg can't breathe

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
When I see one emblem, I'm like : OMGSIOFHASJIFOGJPDJVPSDJIOVSPDJOVSPDOJSPJO!!!!!! XD

I want emblems like hell! Especially because I love seeing emblems I really dunno why maybe bcuz of that jealousy thing xD

So I love emblems, like that but I only hav 2 XDXDXDXD

Which is why I badly want that "Color Coordinated" thing, it's just too cool! xD

Yeah, they are the best thing in this site xD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I recently earned my first emblem today, so now I'm willing to get more in the future, because emblems are like achievements, you get addicted to trying to earn as many as possible, or else you become gloomy about it. If only there was a guide that shows how you get them.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I recently earned my first emblem today, so now I'm willing to get more in the future, because emblems are like achievements, you get addicted to trying to earn as many as possible, or else you become gloomy about it. If only there was a guide that shows how you get them.

This. Most of my emblems were effortless / acquired with time i.e. Committed, Veteran, 2010 New Year Celebration.

I got one today from Aerilyn for participating in the X&Y PokeCreation event, but I knew I was going to get one for that... which is admittedly why I participated.

I've never gotten one just out there. It's always been earned in a systematic way. I'm hoping to get just a random "gift" emblem at some point.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Truth be told, the only emblems I truly have any joy in are my *coughs* nine Drama Queen emblems.

Back