• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Sure! It's just a Pokemon that gives more experience than other Pokemon. No difference in battling 5 audinos to abuse it's experience gain than killing 50 Ratata to get the same amount.

Years
Audino training

Alright so I'm currently playing Black 2 and I'm up to the 6th gym (Skyla) and I'm having trouble getting through the gym. I'm planning on training some more, but don't know the best route to find audinos around my current team's level. Help??

Years
I think your best bet at this point would be Route 7, rustling grass is easy to spawn there because you can just run on the balance beams. Not all the Pokemon encountered may be Audino but you'll still find plenty of Audino that you can defeat for massive EXP. Just be careful they carry Attract and Secret Power so be prepared to withstand infatuation and sleep.

Remember, at any point in the game Audino grinding is always an efficient way to gain levels quickly.

Years
Also, don't forget to battle all of the trainers you meet along the way. Not only do your Pokemon gain exp points, but you also get money.

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
If you train against Audino, you can get loads of experience points, but you also need to take note that it only improves the hp stat as it only gives out HP EVs. Also, you can battle the breeder along Route 7 or go to Celestial Tower to train against Litwick, Elgyem or Golbat. The first two give out Sp.Atk EVs if I remember correctly and Golbat gives out two speed EVs.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Can't believe I forgot about using audino for training. Kept getting so mad when it appeared over and over that I kept running away lol

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I said no originally, but now I realize that there are some advantages to killing Audino, which makes me want to change my vote. You don't just get the high exp. points, but you can also be given HP EVs (Which is useful for any bulky attacker). I found out that the highest level Audino which are easy to get to are at the Giant Chasm in BW and Route 1 in B2W2.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
As a game mechanic it would be a waste of time not to utilize them but... they're so cute! The way they're always healing my Pokemon, it feels like they're on my side, so I like to think they're helping me get around the system.

Wild Audino appeared! :D

Vaporeon uses Hydro Pump! (Gentle stream of water)

Audino "fainted"! (Followed by a wink and a thumbs up)

Vaporeon got a zillion EXP!

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Wait.

WAIT.

Back up.

Audino heals your Pokemon?

I must always be too busy klling it for the exp, because I've yet to notice the healing bit.

A.K.A. Hurting Audino is just fine, because it helps level my team by a LOT.
Though, it is cute, I'll give it that. Looks like a Digimon to me, though.

i have the same thought. i don't recall ever being healed by audino.... but, with the exp, it's still worth kicking it's ass. i'm not attached to it, really...

Sirfetch’d

I'd find myself battling countless Audino for exp! Too bad it gave all of my Pokemon HP evs when they didn't need them.

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
No, I never did target them. For my first play through, I respected Audino greatly and used it for my final team and it did quite a lot of damage. The only time I ever do kill them is when they voluntarily appear without me running up and down for ages.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
More often than not, I looked forward to battling them for free healing, not grinding. I don't feel like grinding to proper levels during story mode is that challenging, and after story mode, there are better methods.

Riolucario11

Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu
Years
Sometimes I will if I have nothing else to do, but unless I plan on catching or just battling it for fun, I don't usually run for the shaky grass...mostly because I'm afraid of what's going on in the grass that makes it shake. Like, really, is the Audino dancing to get your attention, or is it writhing in pain, looking for help.

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
I like Audino. They're cute, and they have a great movepool. Shadow Ball, Psychic, all kinds of elemental stuff... And they're great supporters/annoyers. I usually catch them or let them go. If I need exp desperately, I'll run through the Elite 4 and gets loads of it, with lots of cash, something poor Audino doesn't have. In my game, there will always be at least one Audino.

Back