• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Zel's Current Status is: "Uni started again. But I think this first or two weeks I'll still be able to do things at a good rythm"

2 things:

rythym is mispelled

and Zel hasnt been on in a while. Is there maybe a paper or big project?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
A simple PM would do just tell him he misspelled rhythm. You don't need to go offtopic just to ask him what he's doing in real life. I'm not flaming I just don't want to go offtopic

I think he was actually trying to say that Zel hasn't showed up in a while and he's wondering why.

john55

Meh
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2009
By any chance will there be a return of the S.S. Anne possibly in vermillion or olivine?

Metakazam

Is a Loon.
Years
I have a question is it just as rare to find a shiny in Shiny Gold as it is in Fire or Red Leaf Green because I caught a shiny hoppip after only 2 hours of gameplay is that just luck or or is there a higher chance of finding one?

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
Years
I think he was actually trying to say that Zel hasn't showed up in a while and he's wondering why.

I know, I just don't want (another) huge discussion of what zel has been doing lately

I have a question is it just as rare to find a shiny in Shiny Gold as it is in Fire or Red Leaf Green because I caught a shiny hoppip after only 2 hours of gameplay is that just luck or or is there a higher chance of finding one?

Zel say's it's the same, but a lot of people have had more luck finding shinys in this game than any other (without cheating). It may be due to the fact a lot of people are playing it and more people mean more chances. But that's just my guess.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2009
Yeah...........

Uhh hi i heard by looking at past forums that you can get every pokemon in this game, if so dose anyone know how to get bulbsuar see it's my favprote pokemon(next to crobat) and i would really like to get one so if anyone knows how that would be great....

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023

If anybody took the time to read, Zel said that he wouldn't be updating until he finished the scripting of the phone booth.

By any chance will there be a return of the S.S. Anne possibly in vermillion or olivine?

Not the S.S. Anne but the S.S. Aqua is there to take you back and forth to Jhoto.

Uhh hi i heard by looking at past forums that you can get every pokemon in this game, if so dose anyone know how to get bulbsuar see it's my favprote pokemon(next to crobat) and i would really like to get one so if anyone knows how that would be great....

At this point Bulbasaur isn't in the game yet, but he will eventually be obtianable.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
HI, about the shiny pokemon glitch,
After I caught the Red Gyarados (female gender) , every Pokemon becomes shiny including trainer's pokemon, wild pokemon becomes shiny and female.. i hate this glitch so is there a way to remove it? i tried to load my previous game and catch it again but still pokemon became shiny... i tried to release it but it didnt change.. pls help me i hate everything shiny... btw i caught gyarados i didnt lose...

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
After I caught the Red Gyarados (female gender) , every Pokemon becomes shiny including trainer's pokemon, wild pokemon becomes shiny and female.. i hate this glitch so is there a way to remove it? i tried to load my previous game and catch it again but still pokemon became shiny... i tried to release it but it didnt change.. pls help me i hate everything shiny... btw i caught gyarados i didnt lose...

0_0 Ive never heard about that before. Thank god someone played that far as a Girl lolz. Hm.. I have no clue what could be causeing that. Better take that up with Zel.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
I think he means he caught a female Gyarados, not his trainer was a female.

Oh yea! ^^ Sorry about that.. Nevertheless.. I haven't heard of that glitch/bug before, so I dont know what to tell you... Im not a Big fan of shinys, But that would be intersting though.. Playing though with only Shinys! ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008

Oh yea! ^^ Sorry about that.. Nevertheless.. I haven't heard of that glitch/bug before, so I dont know what to tell you... Im not a Big fan of shinys, But that would be intersting though.. Playing though with only Shinys! ^^

im not a big fan of shinys either that's why i wanna get rid of that bug... so it didnt happen to you guys??? why is it only me..

also when I found a wild shiny scizor (again female)! is it a glitch or zel really made some wild scizors??? what's going on on my shiny gold!!!! pls help

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
im not a big fan of shinys either that's why i wanna get rid of that bug... so it didnt happen to you guys??? why is it only me..

also when I found a wild shiny scizor (again female)! is it a glitch or zel really made some wild scizors??? what's going on on my shiny gold!!!! pls help

You are able to catch wild Scizors. I caught one too. It's normal ;)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008

I finaly figured out how to trigger the glitch! I loaded my previous file and tried to catch Gyarados again 1 more time (after a lot of repeating), this time I caught him with Great Ball, the glitch didn't happen anymore, no more all female, all shiny wild (trainer's have some male) pokemons... The glitch occurs when you use the 1st Net Ball that was given to you to capture Red Gyarados, so do that when you want shiny Pokemon's, im not sure if all will be female, maybe it depends on the gender of the Gyarados that you caught, mine was female that's why ... I think that's the reason for the bug... Although im not so sure..
You are able to catch wild Scizors. I caught one too. It's normal ;)

~Cya, UnitRico

Where do I find the wild scizor again? I forgot pls tell me.. thnx

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
The script causes the Gyarados to be red and female always. I'm going to check it. A Net ball?
Ah, Scizor appears in the route between Mahogany and the Lake.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
The script causes the Gyarados to be red and female always. I'm going to check it. A Net ball?
Ah, Scizor appears in the route between Mahogany and the Lake.

yeah i know it's always red but i didnt know it is female always.. I thought I saw a video in youtube with a male red gyarados that is in shiny gold..

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Ok, I caugth it with the net ball Kurt gave me and... nothing. Everything's normal. WTF? Can someone else try, please?

EDIT: I tried it with a Great ball and an Ultra ball too, and... nothing.

EDIT 2: No, the Gyarados isn't female always... I have female ones in the games where I play with the boy and male ones when I play with the girl O.o

Last edited:
Back