• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Mission Accomplished!" - The Recently Finished Games Thread

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Finished dual destinoes this morning. Now onto fire emblem awakening. And call of duty ghosts when im home from a week in malta. 2 days left. After that propably heart of the swarm.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
When I first got super smash bros brawl, I was so worried that I wouldn't get all of the trophies in subspace, so I completed the entire end of the game constantly staring at the guide. I was playing it again recently, and I beat the entire story mode, and got all of the subspace trophies, and finished the great maze, without looking at the guide once. A very happy accomplishment.

TY

Completed the GDI side of Tiberian Dawn easily, now im starting on my Brutal run of Heart of the Swarm, completed the missions with Kerrigan in the Umojan sector.

Back