• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T (Revamped)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Pokemon professor in Training
Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

"You know I used to think nicknames that were just shortened first names were silly. But I gotta say, every time I hear 'Mandy" it sounds cuter than the last time." Kenneth chuckled and Amanda felt herself blush. "It's very nice to meet you sir, I wish I could shake your hand but mine are full right now, please fix up something strong and hot for Danielle. Maybe some soup with onions or something." she heard him say as he passed her grandfather. Following him inside she watched as he laid Danielle in one of the booths before taking a seat in a chair outside the booth. "I'll wait to order until she wakes up if that's okay, we shouldn't start without her."

"I'll wait too Grandfather" Amanda said sitting next to Kenneth.

"Alright" Alfred said walking over to their booth. "at least let me get you guys something to drink while I fix something up for Danielle"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Eating Some Grub. Not the Ooey Gooey Kind. That's Kinda Gross.

"You know I used to think nicknames that were just shortened first names were silly. But I gotta say, every time I hear 'Mandy" it sounds cuter than the last time." Kenneth seemed to chuckle, and Trent noticed that Amanda's cheeks grew red and grinned. "It's very nice to meet you sir, I wish I could shake your hand but mine are full right now, please fix up something strong and hot for Danielle. Maybe some soup with onions or something. I'll wait to order until she wakes up if that's okay, we shouldn't start without her." A very stand up lad, that Kenneth.

"I'll wait too, grandfather."

"Alright" Amanda's grandfather walked up to their booth. "At least let me get you guys something to drink while I fix something up for Danielle"

Trent smiled and looked to the man. "I'll have a sweet tea, if that's alright with you. It's been a while since I've had any." Inside of himself he was beginning to wonder how he had gotten such a good group of friends. They were all excellent trainers by the looks of it, and they were all incredibly nice! Danielle, despite having said only a sentence or two, was probably really nice as well. Quiet girls tended to be. Amanda seemed ever the polite girl, never saying anything rude or scathing. Kenneth...Trent would like Kenneth. That much was obvious. He was an interesting guy, both sarcastic and nice. Trent smiled and looked to his group of friends. "So, do you guys mind telling me where you're from? What you've done maybe?"

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
After sitting down and calling back to the others Kenneth had leaned back and closed his eyes, he was pretty tired from walking so long and then carrying a person. He let out a big sigh and muttered to himself. "Man... maybe I need to be work out, a trainer shouldn't be this tired from walking a single route..." He heard Alfred say something about at least getting a drink and sat up again. "Uhh... I'll just have some Pecha juice for now or something else light, I have a habit of drinking too much before the food is done and ruining my appetite at restaurants." When he gazed around the room he noticed Amanda's face was a bit flushed. I hope she's not coming down with something... then I'd have to go on by myself or wait.

Kenneth's view of the diner brought his smile back. "Y'know I've always loved diners, there's just something very personal and pleasant about them. My parents used to love taking me to Olivine City for this little diner that was on the end of a pier, it was great." With that he leaned back again and let out a big sigh. "It's nice to have a break, especially at a diner with some friends." When the muscles in his neck and shoulders finally relaxed all the way Luna slipped off and rubbed her face against Danielle's head for a moment before coiling up next to her in the booth.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

"I'll have a sweet tea, if that's alright with you. It's been a while since I've had any." Trent said before turning his attention away from her grandfather. "So, do you guys mind telling me where you're from? What you've done maybe?"

"Uhh... I'll just have some Pecha juice for now or something else light, I have a habit of drinking too much before the food is done and ruining my appetite at restaurants." Kenneth said before gazing around the room. "Y'know I've always loved diners, there's just something very personal and pleasant about them. My parents used to love taking me to Olivine City for this little diner that was on the end of a pier, it was great." he leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "It's nice to have a break, especially at a diner with some friends."

"I'll have some Pecha juice as well" Amanda said to her grandfather who smiled.

"I'll get those for you in just a moment" he said walking over to the counter.

"Well Trent I'm from Venus City. That's the city right after Mercury Forest. I moved to Aurora town with my dad when I was ten after my parents divorced. Basically for the next seven years I have worked with the Professor. We've estimated that her research should be done within this year. Once that is done the Professor will be retiring once I turn 18 and I'll be taking over. When my grandfather comes back and once Danielle wakes up I plan on asking him to tell the legend behind the Lunar Duo. That's what the lab will be researching once I take over"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Is This The Real Life?

Danielle felt as if she was floating. Despite being unconscious she was able to feel her surroundings, and she could not feel the ground at her feet no more. She was getting more and more frightened about what was actually going on, but all she could see was pitch-black darkness.

Suddenly, she began to see images of people. Not ordinary people, but boys; the boys she had fallen in love with during her life! They waved at her and walked towards her, but as she was to wave back, they walked through her! What? she thought and turned her head around to see they were all walking towards a girl. And not an ordinary girl either, but the girl who dedicated her life to make Danielle Marriott's life miserable! Her one and only rival, Donna! "N-No..." she mumbled and shuddered, unaware of what was really going on around her.

The boys all gathered around Donna, and then everyone began to glow as if they were Pokémon about to evolve. The light blinded Danielle temporarily and merged to form one giant, light sphere. The sphere floated over to Danielle, who was struggling to get away from there. Its intention was to absorb her as well, and the girl could hear her rival's evil laugh coming from the orb. All of a sudden, she felt a cold surface against her body, then her eyes opened suddenly.

"Waaah! N-No!" she screamed.

The environment was completely different. She found herself in a diner, surrounded by the small group of people she had found upon arriving at Mercury City. What's going on? Wh-who brought me here? she asked herself, confused. Her scream could have also attracted everyone's attention, and she looked down, silent, with her cheeks getting red from embarrassment.

Sephear

Years
"Sweet tea..." "Pecha juice..." Sweet and succulent scents wafted towards Kenneth's nostrils and he relaxed so much he didn't even reply to Trent's question. He maintained consciousness... sort of, but just sat and listened as everyone else spoke. "Well Trent I'm from Venus City. That's the city right after Mercury Forest. I moved to Aurora town with my dad when I was ten after my parents divorced. Basically for the last seven years I have worked with the Professor. We've estimated that her research should be done within the year. Once that is done the Professor will be retiring after I turn 18 and I'll be taking over. When my grandfather comes back and once Danielle wakes up I plan on asking him to tell the legend behind the Lunar Duo. That's what the lab will be researching once I take over"

Kenneth smiled without opening his eyes and chimed in. "I remember my dad telling me once that the civilization that first used the word Venus used it as a name for the goddess of beauty and femininity." He laughed quietly to himself and drifted off at last, leaning back even further in the chair.

~~~

"Alright Luna! Time to finish this!" Kenneth looked across the stadium towards Lance, they were both down to their last pokemon and the Salamance facing him was a terrifying sight to behold. He was ready though, Salamence had just used Hyper Beam and it was winded. "Use Outrage!" Kenneth shouted. At his command Luna, the most powerful Dragonite to ever grace the pokemon league with her presence went into action. Luna stomped and shook the ground then flew into Salamence with amazing speed and punched it into the wall, when it retaliated and flew over Luna's head she let out a withering blast of Dragon breath over-charged by Outrage before grabbing it's tail and slamming it back into the ground.

Salamence looked back at them with swirly eyes and Kenneth whooped as he was crowned the new champion of Johto. He smiled as the crowds cheers grew even louder, then... more high-pitched? Out of nowhere the crowd's cheers were replaced by a girl's high-as-orbit-pitched scream. Kenneth's eyes flew open and all he saw was the table disappearing at the bottom of his vision and the ceiling appearing at the top as he fell backwards and slid out of the chair when it slammed on the floor. "And Luna the great is defeated by Red Gyrados' Screech, guess Kenneth will have to try again next year... uhh..." He said quietly to himself before his head leaned to the left and he lay there.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Tyler Frates

599.gif
177.gif

"I'll have some Leppa Juice, please." Tyler said. He was starting to like this new group that he (quite literally) bumped in to. They seemed like nice people and could become great Trainers.​

"Anyway, I'm from Goldenrod City of Johto," Tyler started, "It's a nice place. Pretty big, I might add. But enough about Goldenrod. I always loved Pokémon, and so of course I'd want to become a Trainer, right? I got invited over here a little after my seventh Johto badge. Long story short, here I am." he concluded. Tyler didn't really want to talk about his Clair mishaps, so he just decided to keep quiet about it and relax.​

Tyler was the first to notice Danielle's eyes open. He didn't feel like making a big deal out of it, so he just said, "She's awake."​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
"I remember my dad telling me once that the civilization that first used the word Venus used it as a name for the goddess of beauty and femininity." Keneth chimed in as she finished speaking before he seemed to doze off.

"Anyway, I'm from Goldenrod City of Johto," Tyler said as Amanda pulled out her notes on her research. Suddenly she heard a scream from Danielle and shot a quick worried glance at the other girl. But she didn't want to say anything. Noticing Kenneth had fallen to the floor Amanda shook her head and stood up extending her hand to him.

"You ok?" she asked as her grandfather came back with everyone's drinks. "oh Grandfather, could you tell everyone the legend of Celestia? It would be a big help for my research. I've heard so many interpretations of it, but everyone has told me that you know the accurate one"

"Sure Mandy, let me get everyone some food first and I'll tell it while you kids eat. I already know what you want so how about the rest of you, anything you want on the house" Alfred smiled at them holding a notepad and a pencil.

Sephear

Years

Kenneth Barol: Pokemon Master in training.

Kenneth was still dazed and staring at the ceiling with blurred vision when a fuzzy shape of creamy skin that must be a hand appeared above him. He slid the rest of the way out of the toppled chair so he wouldn't bang it into anything getting up and accepted the soft hand. Once he was upright again he righted the chair. "Thank you mand-Amanda, sorry I must have dozed off, I hope the chair's alright. I shouldn't have been leaning so far back in the chair, and then that scream startled me." After a moment he remembered he didn't know yet what was with the scream, then he noticed Danielle had woken up. "Oh, you're awake, wonderful! What scared you? Oh by the way, I'm sorry I carried you here without you're permission, I heard your stomach grumbling and figured you could use some food."

Kenneth realized he hadn't said what he wanted to eat yet so he wasted no time in answering Alfred. "Hmm may I have a grilled cheese sandwich sir? And maybe some mashed potatoes with gravy to keep me full for more traveling. I've got a lot of work ahead of me trying to become Celestia's new champion! Especially with already having Rivals and all." He added with a purposefully goofy smile. After another short pause Kenneth rubbed the back of his head and felt a small bump that throbbed at his touch, Luna heard his pained noise, uncurled and slid back to the floor, and then up his body to his neck and rubbed her head against his. "Thanks gorgeous, I'll be fine." He said, rubbing the top of her head.

"Sorry for taking so long answer, I'm from Ecruteak, one of the oldest and most rural places in Johto. It's where my parents met and has always held a special place in their hearts, so it's where they settled down when my mom finally convinced my dad to stop running around so much. I can't say it was the most active and exciting place, but I got to watch the dancers and that was certainly fun. There was always some old guy there who taught his Rhydon to swim, a Rhydon! Can you believe it? Honestly other than that all I had to look forward to was the dancers, and stories from my dad and the old man with the Rhydon, and of course the day I could go on my pokemon journey. My father came to Celestia for a while-although he's never told me about it-so I guess that made me a good candidate for Celestia reopening to outsiders and here I am."

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Is This Just Fantasy?

Danielle could have hit herself in her confusion. What had happened with the Donna illusion had been definitely the works of her own subconscious, but she was still wondering how she got herself to that diner, having passed out in the streets of Mercury City. The boy known as Kenneth would then go on and answer the question she was asking herself. "Oh, you're awake, wonderful! What scared you? Oh by the way, I'm sorry I carried you here without you're permission, I heard your stomach grumbling and figured you could use some food." he said.

"Um, I... N-Never mind..." Danielle said with a blush on her cheeks, "Th-thanks for getting me here."

The whole situation was so embarrassing for her! She could not believe it! However, to her temporary relief, people were starting to socialize and tell stories about themselves, where they came from, stuff like that. That gave Danielle some breathing room. She leaned against the wall and sighed, her heart slowing down as she relaxed slightly. Hopefully for her nobody would get curious and ask where she was from.

Her relaxation, however, was interrupted by her stomach, who had still not received any food and was starting to claim it again with another growl. Danielle was beginning to get dizzy again, and when she heard Amanda's grandpa's words, she didn't hesitate to make an order.

"I-I'll have some Pecha Berry pie..." she said quietly, "Please."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER

Trent smiled as he heard everyone's stories. "Wow...Such a diverse group of people." He laughed quietly. "Well, I guess I might've said this before, but I'm from Hoenn, Rustboro specifically. A HUGE town. The first gym was there. My dad was a powerful Pokemon trainer, and he wanted me to get started early, so I did." He looked to Amanda's grandfather across the room as he was approaching. "To make a long story short, I lost to the League Champion by an inch." He sighed as he felt the memories his old team flowing through his head. Why do I keep thinking of them?! They're not here anymore! I can't rely on them like I used to! I have to live in the now! Kong is now my rock! It was then that he realized that the Slakoth was still on his back. "Oh crap! I forgot!" The Pokemon had relocated himself on his head. "I'm sorry!" he returned his new partner to its Pokeball and placed in his belt.

Trent smiled when Danielle woke up. "Hey there, Sleeping Beauty." He gave her a bright smile and looked to Amanda's grandfather. "If it would be alright with you, I would like to have a plain turkey sammich." Yes. Trent says sammich. Deal with it. "Just bread and turkey." He gave him a grin and took a sip from his tea.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

"Thank you mand-Amanda, sorry I must have dozed off, I hope the chair's alright. I shouldn't have been leaning so far back in the chair, and then that scream startled me." Kenneth said to her before turning to say something to Danielle before placing his food order. "Sorry for taking so long answer, I'm from Ecruteak, one of the oldest and most rural places in Johto. It's where my parents met and has always held a special place in their hearts, so it's where they settled down when my mom finally convinced my dad to stop running around so much. I can't say it was the most active and exciting place, but I got to watch the dancers and that was certainly fun. There was always some old guy there who taught his Rhydon to swim, a Rhydon! Can you believe it? Honestly other than that all I had to look forward to was the dancers, and stories from my dad and the old man with the Rhydon, and of course the day I could go on my pokemon journey. My father came to Celestia for a while-although he's never told me about it-so I guess that made me a good candidate for Celestia reopening to outsiders and here I am."

As he spoke Amanda noticed Danielle place her order, before Trent ordered as well.

"Very diverse group" Amanda smiled sitting back down next to Kenneth. "Your dad was a big help Kenneth. It was actually him that helped me get started in the lab. You see I wanted to start right away but the lab doesn't let people start until age 12. I moved to Aurora like I said when I was ten years old after a nasty divorce between my parents." She paused as her grandfather came back with their food. "Your dad played a big part in getting the professor to let me start two years early, if he hadn't done that, there is no way I would have been chosen as the professors successor."

"you would have gotten it anyway Mandy" Alfred said pulling up a chair. "dig in kids while I tell you the legend." he paused looking at them as Amanda picked up her fork and took a few bites of her salad.

"3000 years ago this land was just a barren wasteland incapable of supporting much life, with the exception of a small tribe of nomads that were trying to make a living in the dark world. One day two bolts of light where seen in the sky and two strange forms appeared before the nomads. These forms where Cresselia and Darkrai. The two Pokemon upon seeing the state of the land and the nomads decided this was the place to create an area where both light and dark could co-exist. Cresselia and Darkrai brought light and life to the land turning Celestia into what it is now. Their work done Cresselia and Darkrai both choose places in the region to hide away in hibernation until such a time as the people of Celestia needed them again."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
The Legend of Celestia

The Pecha Berry pie brought a great deal of relief to Danielle Marriott. Not only its taste was very sweet and delicious, but it also filled her growling tummy and made her famished status dissappear. Danielle was not paying attention on the talking people, instead focusing on stuffing her mouth with pie to satisfy her hunger. However, her attention was drawn when that Amanda girl's grandfather, the owner of the diner, began to tell a story about the legend of the Celestia Region.

She instantly stopped moving and swallowed whatever food she had already stuffed her mouth with. Her eyes were open wide, and showed a desire of some sort as Alfred continued to talk. She had heard about many legends back in Sinnoh, and had heard very little about Darkrai when she was a little girl and had her first nightmare. However she did not know about the part they played there, and was simply astonished. But then another thought came to her head. She had also heard that back in Sinnoh, a team known as Galactic had once tried to change the world and capture the legendary Pokémon of time and space to that end. What there were people after Cresselia and Darkrai as well?

She felt an urge to speak up and ask about that. However, she opted to make silence, and keep that to herself. If I meet some people who want to capture the legends, I'll just stop them! she thought. After Alfred was done, she took another bite of her pie and just ate in silence.

Back