• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 39 of Poke Special Manga DP is finally up! In this chapter, Diamond, Dawn, and Pearl learn how they are connected to the Lake Trio. However, when Cyrus shows up to confront them, what will happen? Find out in Poke Special Manga: DP!

Years
Hi everyone if your a fan of my fanfic: Jack's pokemon adventures then you should know chapter 6 is finally up! :) in this chapter Jack and Megan try to make there escape from the Team Elemental base. Also one island in the sevii islands is under attack. Also something dramatic happens at the end of this chapter - or does it? -

Bay

Years
Chapter Nine of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter Nine
Circumstances

Bunny and Jenny managed to solve the clue Ernest gave them but before they managed to read the next one, they was a delay. Also, both Jacob and Brenda have uneasy feelings that night...

Last edited:
Years
Hi everyone chapter 7 of Jack's Pokemon adventures: The Kanto Saga is up! In this episode Megan meets the top coordinator, Laura and finds a clue to jack's whereabouts. Also marco and Moltres are back and have destroyed Pallet Town! If you wanna read the link is in my siggy :D.

Bay

Years
Chapter Two of "Destiny's Tricks" is here!

Chapter Two
First Footsteps! Generic Designs, Crushes, and Chosen Ones!

We join our heroine Destiny as she meets with one of her friends and also another teenage boy that she already has a crush on. Also, at the beginning Lugia has a hard time trying to find her...

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
Hey guys, I finished up chapter four of my fan fiction story.

Krome finds the forest that Blaine mentioned and while he was in a trainer battle with a bug catcher a giant prehistoric Venasaur appears. Later on, Blaine sees that the solarbeam was from a Venasaur, he swam over there with his Gyarados. When he arrived just in time, he saw that the Venasaur was his creation ten years ago.

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
Years
Hey guys, I finished the first chapter to my fan fiction story.

SUMMARY: A boy named Aaron gets a Bulbasaur as a starter. He catches a Pidgey. When he enters Viridian City, he sees a gang of people walking in the poke'center. Inside the poke'center while Aaron heals his Pidgey from a battle, he accidentally bumps into a man wearing an army suit. The man appears to be Lt. Surge, a leuitenant for Team Rocket, and the gang appears to be Team Rocket. Aaron and Lt. Surge has a battle but gets stopped by Giovanni, the Team Rocket leader.

ShadowHoundoom

Shade isn't what he seems...
Years
Bleh, chapter three is up on Hellgar.

You know the link, it's in the signature. For some reason it seemed like it was over-dialogued, but it set up several things, so I'm satisfied with the turnout.

ShadowHoundoom

Shade isn't what he seems...
Years
Chapter Four of Hellgar is up.

I'd really appreciate comments, not begging or anything but you know, it's just a reminder that I can't make my sophomore fic good without freshman feedback.

Last edited:

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
Years
Hey, the sixth chapter of Cobalt the Legend is up and running. God, I've got to change that name...so lame...(trails off)..oh, I'm still on a post! Um, like ShadowHoundoom said, i do appreciate whatever comment you can give, but not to be greedy, because all mine have been BIG reviews.

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back