• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

DOA_Hitomi

Deadly Rocket Executive
Years
Dude this is quite good.^^ I am an novice Pokemon Game hacker myself, I'm not that great at it. So, I just keep modifying my personal private hack. It's based on fire red and I have been working on my hack on and off for almost 2 years now. It's currently at "Beta6-3". I am getting used to scripting I use XSE via Advance Map to change the scripts. Here's an useful script: "getitem 0x44 0x99 0x0" modifying an item pokeball with this code/script will spawn "153 Rare Candies". Believe I already tried this. lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Dude this is quite good.^^ I am an novice Pokemon Game hacker myself, I'm not that great at it. So, I just keep modifying my personal private hack. It's based on fire red and I have been working on my hack on and off for almost 2 years now. It's currently at "Beta6-3". I am getting used to scripting I use XSE via Advance Map to change the scripts. Here's an useful script: "getitem 0x44 0x99 0x0" modifying an item pokeball with this code/script will spawn "153 Rare Candies". Believe I already tried this. lol

If you use 0xFF instead of 0x99 you can get 255 rare candies :P
That's the highest hex value it will use, also reason why when you cheat to get your pokemon over level 100 they only go to 255.

Dr.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
i got it to work finally! and your brother has a Dratini!? WHHAAT?! awesome hack so far man.

DOA_Hitomi

Deadly Rocket Executive
Years
If you use 0xFF instead of 0x99 you can get 255 rare candies :P
That's the highest hex value it will use, also reason why when you cheat to get your pokemon over level 100 they only go to 255.
Yes, that is an wonderful reminder. I am aware of that 255 is the highest hex value known for Pokemon games. If you ever want an idea or anything, we can chat about Pokemon Hacks via IM (I use AIM, MSN,and Yahoo). lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Yes, that is an wonderful reminder. I am aware of that 255 is the highest hex value known for Pokemon games. If you ever want an idea or anything, we can chat about Pokemon Hacks via IM (I use AIM, MSN,and Yahoo). lol

Idk, I already have most of the story planned out for my next game, and I don't really like to share my plans lol :P

Years
can someone post the file for download not as a .ips thanks

that would be against the forums rules

I think you should have made the trainers on the routes tougher than they are in the early game, they are easy compared to to two gyms that I have beaten at the moment.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Thanks for helping me find Fly, I just found it, but where do I go next after I beat Giovanni when his Mewtwo escaped?

This isn't just directed at you, but the routes are numbered for a reason lol.

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
I just finished Life of Guardian, it's time to start playing your hack now. By the way how long does it take you to finish this hack?

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Where is deoxy?? I've totally done catching all legendaries at the omega cave! :) this hack was so great!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Where is deoxy?? I've totally done catching all legendaries at the omega cave! :) this hack was so great!

For Deoxys you go talk to the guy in the building on Tekor Island, and he will take you to Deoxys.

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Go through Frosty Cave or something along those lines and you come out at REM City, from there you do not need waterfall to get to Crimson City.

Or you could just go north from Xero City.

I see.. After catching Deoxy what's next? Thanks!

Found all the legendaries? Fought May in Lost Cave? Fought Edrika in Lore Cave after helping her in Therus City?

Last edited:

DOA_Hitomi

Deadly Rocket Executive
Years
that would be against the forums rules

I think you should have made the trainers on the routes tougher than they are in the early game, they are easy compared to to two gyms that I have beaten at the moment.
it's easy to Apply an .ips Patch, you just download an program called: Lunar IPS and you use it to Patch the .ips file to an copy of Pokemon - Fire Red.gba.
Though I made an copy of the gba file and renamed it: Pokemon Fuligin.gba (makes it easier to tell apart) To find an copy of Lunar IPS, just Google it. (You can set it as your default program for .ips files too)

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
Hey! After I got the Pokeflute, and woke up Snorlax, what should I do? Where I need to go to receive my new mission of Team Rocket?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Is anyone else encountering the problem where right after Oak stops talking to you at the beginning and your character shrinks down to size, everything turns black and just stays black forever

Back