• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Chocolate...syrup...incident?
I'm curious.

All my female teachers are old D:
Basically the males of the senior class thought it was funny to take chocolate syrup up to her room, gang up on her and start dousing her with it. She managed to grab a bottle, started attacking them, and 10 minutes later everyone was rolling around in chocolate syrup on the floor. A picture of it leaked to the PTA, and she got fired.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Speaking of bad songs!!!! don't forget to mention

Spoiler:
>.<

Crushes on Teachers..that sucks how about teachers crushes on you!? x.X
If she's under 45, and looking good for her age I would so go for it. College wise that is, in high school I would be too paranoid to do something that crazy.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I would want it just to have leverage on my grades. You hitting on me? Great I have proof now give me those straight A's or I'm reporting you.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Then let's work on the lyrics!
Broken_Arrow, who's this awesome artist? I gotta shake his hand.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
If she's under 45, and looking good for her age I would so go for it. College wise that is, in high school I would be too paranoid to do something that crazy.

Sooo circumstantial...

:/ Yeah I think any sort of teacher/student romantic thing is really uncomfortable.

I had a teacher who divorced his wife and left his kids to be with a former student who now teaches with him. He preaches he's so Catholic and goes to Africa to help kids there, which good on him, though I've heard that on the flip side, he doesn't even see his own children anymore and refuses to pay child support. LOL.

Either way it was just really awkward.

Ever found your teacher on here?

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/martin-chu-morrison/115885-t/4

edit:
LOL FOUND REVIEWS FOR MY WORST ART TEACHER

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/k-czereyska/1274426-t

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Elendil:i admired my Professor of international trading subject...but not like walking with small hearts bubbles around my head...i mean with admired i liked to be one day like him as i totally respect him...nothing more than that! and lol what if he\she will reply.."proof it" and gave you an F?

Slendy-Chan:winking like how?? as normal wink or special wink for ya?? O.o

JNath: Rebecca black..ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? art..est! okay,that's weird

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
He actually divorced his wife to date one of his former students?! And he doesn't want to see his own children! What kind of father is this?
@Broken_Arrow: I'd shake her hand and congratulate her for making such an awful song.
I didn't realize you DCC guys were internet ninjas.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
How am I supposed to know? x:
I got to class early, so I was drawing something we were studying. Other students had gotten there, as well, but they were just chatting. When he came in and seen me, he winked and murmured, "Smart girl". He also referred to me as "good looking" that day. >_>

Kura, imagine how awkward that would have been for his family. x:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yup! ._. And damn Slender, that's freaky.

Also.. I posted this up here but.. some of these comments.. LOL so true.

"good until she loses all of your work and blames you for it."

"she is not very clear and very disorganized she lost half of my art projects tell us useless things over and over again when we went to the states to look at the art museum she went shopping no help."

"She took my class to an art gallery in the States and spent more time shopping than anything else. Horrible teacher! (Even though the tips she taught us for getting past border guards were handy)"

"VERY unorganized! allows students to pay for marks, loses work alot & mixes up ppls marks."

So true.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I got to class early, so I was drawing something we were studying. Other students had gotten there, as well, but they were just chatting. When he came in and seen me, he winked and murmured, "Smart girl". He also referred to me as "good looking" that day. >_>

Maybe he's being friendly or maybe he's just a pedo...either way..call the police!! it's weird lol

@Broken_Arrow: I'd shake her hand and congratulate her for making such an awful song.
I didn't realize you DCC guys were internet ninjas.

well now..that make sense!!

I'm a ninja..i was trained by Sensi Splenter Rat with Ninja turtles bros!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Kura
Yeah. T: I'm thankful that I only am in his classes once a week.

@Broken Arrow
I'm just gonna hope that he's friendly. >_>"

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I always get ninja'd in DCC. I don't see how.
Irrelevant to the topic but today is CarcharOdin's 22th birthday. Someone make him a birthday thread?

Years
I just searched for my old high school on ratemyteacher.com, and half of the reviews were positive and half were negative for the same teacher most of the time, and mostly positive for others. Shockingly few negative reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back