• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secrets of Celebi

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
((Hey, I never said go easy on me. This may be my first story ever, but I came in expecting this...))

Chapter Eleven: The Waves of the Sea
I was in the ocean... I couldn't quite understand what was going on, so this fact was my only reassuring blow that I was even alive. My body winced in the cold ocean water, so it felt obvious that I wasn't a water type... I almost felt on fire, with the only pain crusher being the water surrounding me. The whole incident with... with... well, him, was playing back repeatedly in my head. I remembered the three fingers on his hand, the psychic blast spewing from it, and the fact he seemed to know me. I kept thinking about just what happened exactly... it was hard to grasp the pulsating force of the memories I had. What would be my next adventure? Why was I in such pain? Where was Moony? Who changed me from Celebi to human in the first place? When did my life suddenly go awry? The final question was the most important: How would I make amends with myself for all my mistakes? Everything raged in my mind... my new life began now.
I decided the first thing I would do was make my way to the surface. All the motions I made seemed enough to convince me I was human again. Just where did Celebi go in all this mess? I didn't dare to think about that. I swam like my old self to the surface, where I gasped for breath. It was now night out... the moon was out in its fullest form. Had I really fallen asleep for 4 weeks? Or had I died and been resurrected? Either way, I yawned, and searched for any sign of land. I couldn't make out much, but it seemed as if my new home was out in the sea now. I was probably hundreds of miles from any land mass on the planet. When I closed my eyes and rubbed them, my hands felt unusually soft. I caught sight of one, and it was much paler than I remember. Just what had come of my transmogrification? Had I been disassociated from the lands that I once relished? I kicked my legs wildly, wanting some answers...
Clouds were overhead on this lonely night... and a thunderstorm seemed to be brewing. I jumped out of the water... and just as I did, a boat passed under me. I ended up grounding myself on the deck of the boat. It was there that I saw a young man who looked to be just older than my age as a human. He had on a black cap, brown hair, a long golden robe, and what I thought to be boots. He smiled when he saw me, and simply said,
"Hey, you all right?"
I tried to speak, but somehow I couldn't. I just nodded my head.
"Never thought I'd see one of you around here..."
I glared at him. My first thought was:
~What, you never seen a human before?~
The man smiled at me and rubbed my head.
"Seen a human? Man, you must've fallen harder than I thought..."
I gasped. How was it that he knew what I was thinking?
"You're no human, you're..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
((You might want to think of a fault and think of it quick, paige... anyway that's the end of the story. It's a little late, but APRIL FOOL'S!))

Chapter Twelve: Revelations
I awaited the man's answer as I remembered that I could probably speak telepathically with humans. My arms and neck seemed much longer than usual.
~Okay, so what am I?~
I sent him the telepathic message because I was anxious to find out what had become of me.
"Well, let's just say that you're speaking telepathically to me has to be able to ring a bell. Doesn't it at all?"
I shook my head. What was the man babbling about?
"Well, you act like you've just been born or something..."
I nodded. I knew the feeling very well...
"Well, to be perfectly blunt, you're... um, I can't bear to tell you, so just look in this mirror."
He held up a small mirror and I peered at it. The moment I saw my reflection, I glared wildly at my companion. I was... Lugia! I looked up at the sky, and saw Celebi again. He nodded, and I waved my wing at him. I smiled, and turned back to the human.
~Did you do this to me?~
I was very curious, and the man smiled and calmly replied,
"Of course not! You must be dumber than I thought..."
I thrashed my head at him, and I ended up striking him.
"What gives? You act like you used to be something else..."
~Oh, if only you knew...~

Years
...Plasma, you should maybe ignore some people's comments. I think your story is quite interesting but I still want you to make your chapters longer. I want a 10-15 minute read not a 2 minute read. Good job anyway and ... you don't have to do those ((__)) stuff... It's fanfictions not RPs ^^;

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
Chapter Thirteen: A Seperate Piece

Notes: Okay, that was a real rip-off title, but I am using it properly. Okay, here we go... and ~___~ is telepathic speech by Lance, formerly Celebi, and now, Lugia.

"If only I knew what?"
Suddenly the man was quite interested in me.
~You wouldn't understand.~
"What wouldn't I understand?"
~It's a winding story. Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you, but I dislike being called dumb. It's rude and appalling.~
"I'm sorry, then, too. By the way, my name is Gary Oak. You know, you're quite small for a Lugia... are you a baby?"
~I'm only 11, so maybe I am...~
"11? You're implying a human trait there..."
~That's because I was human, you freak!~
"You think I'm a freak!?"
Gary seemed quite furious.
"You're the freak! You're trying to get me to believe you used to be human? Well, I ain't buying it!"
I grabbed him by the collar with my mouth, and flung him towards the nearest landmass. I couldn't tell if he landed on land because I threw him so far...
~What did I do to deserve this?~
"Lugia?"
A voice was calling me from behind. Turns out it was Wally, surfing on his Dragonite, Star.
"Hey, Lugia," Wally stated plainly.
~Wally!?~
I was quite shocked he was all the way out here.
~Where am I?~
"You're way off the coast of Dewford. What's a Lugia doing all the way out here, though?"
~Think carefully, you dolt.~
Wally shook his head in thought. Suddenly the proverbial light bulb flashed in his head.
"I get it now, you're Lance!"
~Gee, how'd you know?~
I had a sarcastic tone.
"Who else would call me a dolt?"
Wally grinned, satisfied he'd found me. I simply growled at him.
~I'm still ticked you're with the Rockets, Wally.~
"Eh, I quit the Rockets. Actually, I got kicked out."
~Why?~
"Because I insisted on finding you to return your Pokemon..."
I gave his face a little lick.
~I suppose we can still be friends, then.~
"That's only if you want to be friends, though."
I wasn't sure whether a Lugia could smile, but I did my best effort to.
~I'd love to be your friend. Hop on, and I'll give you a ride back to Pallet.~
"You know the way?"
I shook my head.
"Don't worry, I'll help you out..."
He hopped on my back, and I took off. Star came out behind me, and I went in the directions Wally pointed towards. It took several hours, but we finally arrived in Pallet Town again. As soon as I landed, I put Wally down and gave him a friendly nudge with my head. It was good to have my best friend back...

Notes: I know this chapter is short, oni flygon, but I personally prefer making more short chapters. I promise my next story will be better...

Back