• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Wish granted, but when you hug her, she whispers in your ear "Sorry, but this is just a dream." Then, you wake up to find that your Latias have disappeared from every Pokemon save file you have.

I wish I could play fetch with a real Herdier.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it gets attacked by a pack of Stoutlands, who proceed to attack you with a constant barrage of Take Downs until they knock themselves out.

I wish they made a Ghost/Normal type with Justified for teh lulz.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
wish granted. but you cant catch one.
I wish that pokemon ruby had fakemon in it.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted. But Skitty mated with Wailord. Have fun with your pancake!

I wish I could transfer .4 to later generations.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Granted, but when transferred to Black and White, it turns into a Lv0 Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur.

I wish this really was a Pikachu.
Spoiler:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but he only appeared in the background for a second...

I wish I wasn't dealing with "Swing Favorite Pokemon Lead" issues, the lead for my favorite Pokemon has been swinging back and forth from Reshiram to Zekrom and back quite frequently, I Wish that it was stay the same Pokemon as number 1 instead of swinging...

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted now the world gets overpopulated with Pokemon, now human numbers are limited because there is so many Pokemon crowding the Earth

I wish I had a logical explanation for why I am physically attracted to Reshiram!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted! Then all Pokemon except Liepard get above-decent stats.

I wish Pokemon Quartz was rereleased with corrected grammar.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted. You have giant freaky eyes now. Good luck with society.

I wish I can learn Japanese.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now the Japanese speak English, making all Pokemon games English now... too bad you don't remember how to speak English anymore

I wish Zekrom would use Bolt Strike on my sister's boyfriend who dumped her,

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted. Your Zekrom is considered dangerous and put down. You're arrested for conspiracy to murder.

I wish I could make an anime of my hack.

Years
Granted. But, due to poor quality, every tv station in the world refuses to air it.

I wish every pokeball worked like a master ball.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, but Master balls work like pokeballs now so all pokeballs work like pokeballs.

I wish I can make an anime of my hack to keep for myself.

Back