• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure: World's Bane [Registration+Discussion Thread]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
LOL that would be hilarious. It would make sense for Kit actually.

Years
What if they all just witness a Digimon related event when they were young in New York? But of course they don't remember it because their memories of the digital world had been wiped out.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
My post is coming soon, I'm just reading through everyone's novel length posts. ^-^'

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I like the idea of when they're younger they witnessed something Digimon-related. Otherwise, I can't think of anything for Sophie to met any of the others unless she took a trip to Manhattan or they accidentally came to Queens once.

For the future, Skymin, I was wondering if Eddie and Sophia could have a rivalry? Though, it can totally be one-sided! Sophia feels like she has to do everything better than Eddie and is constantly throwing taunts her way. Also, she might try to show her up from time to time. Just an idea.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
What if they all just witness a Digimon related event when they were young in New York? But of course they don't remember it because their memories of the digital world had been wiped out.
That sounds GOOD ENOUGH! Like the original ones. You know, I always found it hard that Tai forgot about Koromon despite being like 6 or 8 at the time when he got his other Koromon.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Well if we want a time and place where all our characters have been to at the same time we could say they were all at time square once upon a time to watch the ball drop for new years eve

I like that idea. Also, what if something happened on New Years in the Real World? Sort of like an ominous anniversary type of thing? By the way I have posted! :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
For the future, Skymin, I was wondering if Eddie and Sophia could have a rivalry? Though, it can totally be one-sided! Sophia feels like she has to do everything better than Eddie and is constantly throwing taunts her way. Also, she might try to show her up from time to time. Just an idea.
HEY SURE!! That sounds awesome. Eddie would probably be really oblivious and if Sophie was like "You're so weird!!", Eddie would be like "oh thank you!"

Maybe some kind of digimon attack on Time Square during the new years event? :O
This sounds awesome (y)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I seriously need to find a way to survive without sleep.-_-' EVERYTHING HAPPENS! Maybe a Digimon attacked and nearly destroyed the building the ball drops from (can't remember what it's called)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Wait, what's this ball you're talking of? Maybe the ball... IS A DIGIEGG!

Anyways, I had a bit of time to kill. Here's Riku;
rikulcd.png

Years
Wait, what's this ball you're talking of? Maybe the ball... IS A DIGIEGG!

Anyways, I had a bit of time to kill. Here's Riku;
rikulcd.png

The ball is that newyears things that drops every new years as we count down :O and YES, YES YES! OMG, that sounds like an awesome idea haha. Once we hit the count of 1, it hatches :O

And ohmygoodness, that is freakin' awesome! :O Woww! How did you make that thing? It's so freakin awesome :D Thank you sooooo much skymin ^___^

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skymin: what Charizard_Man said. And YES! That woukd be too cool! And then another Digimon could fall from the sky.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

The ball is that newyears things that drops every new years as we count down :O and YES, YES YES! OMG, that sounds like an awesome idea haha. Once we hit the count of 1, it hatches :O

And ohmygoodness, that is freakin' awesome! :O Woww! How did you make that thing? It's so freakin awesome :D Thank you sooooo much skymin ^___^
Hahaha, thanks! The first one of Eddie I made was from scratch and I just made Riku's from hers, but it was just on photoshop since paint doesn't allow transparent backgrounds. d:

Skymin: what Charizard_Man said. And YES! That woukd be too cool! And then another Digimon could fall from the sky.
Thank-you! :D

If you guys want, I could try make everyone one? XD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skymin:: You don't have to but I'd appreciate it. I am working on a full drawing of Kit. Just have to color it really. Lol. Also, when our characters meet up, would anyone like to be weirded out by a magical reference book moment?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Wow, those are awesome Skymin I wouldn't object if you did Sophia's. :D

On the other hand I do like the idea of the ball actually been a digiegg, or a digiegg was inside the ball. Or however you want to work it out.

Years
I was also thinking that while the ball was dropping our characters (since we would be young kids) were off wandering the empty new york streets while everyone watched the ball and we saw digimon fighting...

And it would be kind of cool if Skymin did one for all of us.

Back