• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think of the New Characters?

Which of Elesa's looks do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The only one I am not totally for is Elesa because the new hair color doesn't go good with her type, but other than that, Elesa is okay.

I actually think it really fits mainly because yellow seemed so un-natural, while brown combined with her design kinda fits, lol.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Haha it's ever so awkward. However I do like unique designs like that I wish Homika had an extra uniqueness to her. The rebellious teenage rock-star thing is too compact.
Well to be honest she doesn't seem all that rebellious as she goes seems to try to want to bring her father back, ironically he seems like the rebel xD.
Also Shizui's tan is strange...is he wearing white socks, or some thing, or maybe another suit?

hiiro-kun

DEAD ACCOUNT
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
So it's not possible for Hilbert to have a child in that time

I think they just meant if he had a child -_-

I think the female design in super cute!
I don't get the hate on Hilbert and Ebony (< What some people are calling this guy, I have no clue if that's his actual name), I mean, they said they were older than ten. Eleven is still older than ten...lol...
But, I mean, they are supposed to be kids after all, so maybe they look at JAPANESE trends (Or maybe just their own kids)

Besides, Emo hair is very popular (Hilbert's hair kinda look a bit Emo-ish imo), so all you boys have your hair done like that <3

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
For Hilbert, putting the hat on him threw any creativity on his hair out the window. For the new guy, however, there's more room for creativity, so IMO, both guys are okay, and in the same manner, both girls are okay.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I honestly prefer Hilda's hair over the new girl's. The new girl looks like Princess Lea with pigtails. I still like all of the hair, but ya know, still ridiculous. I never really thought hair needed...creativity. xD
Like, honestly, it doesn't matter to much to me. Sure Hilbert's hair was just...hair, but so is any other hair. The new guy's hair is quite ridiculous and looks like it's trying to be a fro.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Sure Hilbert's hair was just...hair, but so is any other hair. The new guy's hair is quite ridiculous and looks like it's trying to be a fro.

^ Freaking thank you.
I don't like Hilbert. He's pretty boring, but at least he doesn't look bad... that new guy needs to cut his hair.

I really adore all of the new characters except for the male protagonist. They're all unique and well designed. The new guy just looks like a dork.

Years
And we're arguing about their hair because...? Looks don't matter it's what's on the inside... Judgmental people...
NO SCREW EVERYTHING THAT'S ABOVE.
We can only judge them by looks so far because the protagonists can't talk.
Now, if we take off the male's hat what will happen to his hair? And as for the female's hair... NO HER CLOTHES. A miniskirt w/risque stockings that can rip open at any time and WHAT IN ARCEUS' NAME ARE THOSE SHOES W/ THOSE EARFLAPS THINGIES.

I'm done.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think it's that hat that's making his long (for a boy) hair look stand up, so removing that hat he proably looks better...
The girl reminds me of Princess Leia

ForeverFlygon

Sarcasm is Wincasm!
Years
Not a big fan of the protags, the male looks like he's wearing one of those vizors for bald guys, and the girl's hair is kinda hard to get used to. As for the professor, I can no longer take him (or his hair) seriously after seeing this: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=pokemon+akuroma#/d4w230j The rival is cool I guess, I don't have much to say about him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Sorry hun, but this thread has been inactive for a little over a month now, which makes it a "dead thread".
"Dead" threads are not allowed to be posted in, so I'll be closing this one. If anyone would like to re-open a thread like this to discuss the new characters, please do so!

For now, this one will be closed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back