• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Supporter Username + Userbar

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
For some odd reason, some supporters' usernames aren't blue anymore, and their userbar doesn't show up on their profile... Idk if this is just me, but Kura and Drakow are examples. :/

This is only happening on some skins too, Dimensional Rift being an example. O.o

Years
This is a choice by the user. They can select what usergroup they are in, either member or Supporter; if member, they have the normal username, if supporter they have the blue, italic username. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Idk if Fabio has more information than me to confirm its gone-ness, but I know that in the past you had to PM Rukario and get him to add you to the other usergroup, that still has your supporter tier but an unstyled username, and then you could switch between the two in the User CP.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah it was taken off moderators due to cases of switching between two status' which isn't good for a moderator (being supporter one minute, and a mod a next), so I assume it'd be the same for smods. If you get 5000 posts and get put in the blogger usergroup then become a supporter you'll have this option by default, too.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
What the.... I had no idea anything mentioned in this page ever existed O_O
This is all new to me lol. I guess I really need to get into the loop more x____x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well it was never really something advertised, it just kinda started happening. So not surprising a lot of people don't know about that option. :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
The option isnt in my user control panel so IDK all I see is "wi-fi beta testers", whatever. that is. This is the first time Ive heard you could change your usergroup.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Like I said, you have to PM Rukario to get him to add you to the other usergroup before you get the option to switch between them. By default, you're only added to one usergroup, your supporter tier. By request, you can get the special one where your name is styled like a normal member. But it's only by request; you don't get added to it automatically.

Back