• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
I now know the problem with the E4 script error, I will fix this ASAP and get a release out there once I've sorted a few stuff. I will also rry to fix the Island Five errors.

blue

gucci
Years
Ok so I've uploaded Beta 2.3 which hopefully should have both the E4 problem and the Five Island problem fixed. Thanks to No-San for the help!

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
How do i get to hoenn?? do i need to beat the game?? And are you gonna add more regions to this awsome hack later??

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Guys! I'vw worked on the ROM for a lot and I've checked it so there are not many bugs. I'm gonna send the ROM to Suicune so he can check it further. We are happy to say that the amount of Hoenn in the next beta has been done! Once we've cleaned the bugs we'll release it. :)

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Guys! I'vw worked on the ROM for a lot and I've checked it so there are not many bugs. I'm gonna send the ROM to Suicune so he can check it further. We are happy to say that the amount of Hoenn in the next beta has been done! Once we've cleaned the bugs we'll release it. :)
Atif have you correct these error?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
1. Unfixable. I've chose it to not show the name but it doesn't work. So I stuck with Hoenn Reigon.
2. Fixed.
3. Duplicate of number 1.
4. I dunno how to remove that. But I will look into it soon.
5. Fixed!

I'll fix 1 and 4 soon. Well, I'll try!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I have no idea. It's probably a deep-bug. I cant make it so you can't see it. Anyone has a better idea?

blue

gucci
Years
Ok, I've updated the OP with the latest release, there is no attachment since the RAR file now exceeds the 2.0MB limit. With Beta 2.4 you can now access the E4, The Magma Cave, all of Kanto and upto Route 104 of Hoenn.

http://i.imgur.com/Cjwq5.png

I think the hack would be more enjoyable if you fixed these errors.

I've actually done a complete overhaul of the Gym Leaders & Elite Four members in terms of items and teams since the latest release since some were left with no items at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
Once you get the Rainbow Pass from Celio you will be able to goto Island Four where you will be able to get to Hoenn some how.

Celio won't give me the rainbow pass. I've fought the elite four (twice, btw, and they had the same levels the second time just fyi) and gotten the national dex from oak, but celio wont do anything. help please?

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Now I´m Hoenn(which is a bit buggy but hope you can fix that, for example, above the 2nd city the Pokemon are level 0) but I havent fought the Elite 4 yet. Is there a way back?

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Once you get the Rainbow Pass from Celio you will be able to goto Island Four where you will be able to get to Hoenn some how.

where is Celio ? btw there is bug when you go to Three Island, when you arrived there and go out from docks you are in the center of sea and you can't move

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
It possible running indoors?

There are little moviment permission error here:

and here:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
WoW Suicune congrats on your third hack. I also like your id of Kanto and Hoenn. Keep it up. Seems like you love Hoenn very much!! one of its kinds.

How far the current beta goes bro!!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back