• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εïз Sorano Designz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
SoranoDesignz.png

Welcome!
To SORANO DESIGNZ! :D! I have had quite a few banner shops in the past, but I've never been able to keep one for very long. This time I try harder to keep up with all the requests. :3

Rules
All of PC'sRULES apply. Here are some of my own rules. Don't forget to obey them. >:o
- Give credit!
- Please use my banners for a minimum of 3 days. I spend a great deal of time on each request, so don't waste my time, please.
- Be patient. I can't do everyone's requests at once, so don't keep asking when yours is going to be finished or it won't be finished at all.
- I don't do remakes unless I made a mistake with the text, so don't bother asking for one if it wasn't exactly what you wanted.
- While requesting, please use the form given down below.
- I will only be taking a number of 5 requests at a time. After that, requests will be closed until those 5 requests are completed.

Examples
Oh, just a little note. I like butterflies...they are my trademark. xD;
Also, please do not use any of the following examples.

- Hinamori Momo - Bleach
- Vincent Valentine - Roy Mustang's Request
- A Sweet Heart - Kayleigh's Request
- Meer Campbell - Gundam SEED Destiny
- Lacus & Kira - Gundam SEED Destiny
-Kira and Athrun - Gundam SEED
- UNTITLED
- Yuzuki - Chobits
Chii - Chobits

Request Form
Note: I do make avatars, but don't expect me to spend a great deal of time on them like I do with the banners.

Name- Self-explanatory. If you don't know what your name is, there is a problem.
Image- I will not find an image for you. Any image is usually fine as long as it isn't too small. :3
Text What you want your banner to say.
Text Colour The colour you want your text to be.
Other Other details that you may want included in your banner.

Request List

Customers Served - 13 εïз

UPDATED ON OCTOBER 12th 2006 - New examples added~

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Me ish back again :O *dies* I lovies your graphics and your shop was dead..soo..1st request! ^o^

Name- Miss Kanna
Image- http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/ChibiPurin/Inuyasha/Kanna/INUYASHA_VOL_14-49.jpg
Text - Waterlily Reflection~
Text Colour - Lilac Purple O.o;; Or something like that x3
Other - Nothing else in specific :3

nyoro~THANK You once again,Karli-chan n__n [btw,PC wouldn't let me change my avatar so gomen for not using the avvy you made for my last theme ;_;]

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Here ya go! Since you're my first request (and you saved my thread. xD), I'll redo it if you want me to.

Miss Kanna

WtaerlilyReflection.png

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Name- The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake
Image- Kurosaki Ichigo
Text- Kurosaki Ichigo
Text 2- Be the focus of attention
Text Colour- Whatever suits (i'm no good at this XD)
Other- Just make it look good, you can take as long as you want on this, i'm not really picky, if an avatar could be included i'd like this image for the Avatar, again whatever sizes works ^^. Ichigo and his Bankai

P.S. I really wanted a graphic from you, so i'm glad you have a shop ^_^, because your work is awesome.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
You're welcome, Teresa! :3
The Black Hedgehog, here is your request. I like the way it turned out...hopefully you will, too. X3;; It's very simple.

KUROSAKIAVVY.png

KurosakiIchigo.png

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Mhm...lovely...background could have been differed, and the sub text could have been clearer, but I love it *cuddles* Best Mod eva <3

EDIT: Oh one other thing, could you possibly do an avatar but of the first image..@_@, just looking at it afterwards...@_@

EDIT 2: Okay you don't need to but, just wanna see how that would look, if you get what I mean...@_@, I hate to have to ask you to >.<

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Too late now. xD I already made it.
Image33.png

Lord Arty, I've finished your request. :3 It was a hard picture to really do anything to, so...meh. xD;

ArtehsBanner.png

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Could I have one please?. Take your time..

Name- Renji
Image- Here
Text A Stray Dog That's Self Reliable And Strong.
Text Colour Could the name be Black and the text below be Red please?
Other: Nothing really.. if you could do a matching avy, that would be great, if so, could you only put my name on it? I will leave the rest to you. ^^:

Thanks, and take your time ^^:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Okay, i'm just gonna request one more for now anyway XD, because i'm gonna do a random sig thingy, so it shows a different one each time anywho...

Name- The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake
Image- Dark Magician Girl
Text- Dark Magician Girl
Text 2- The World Of Magic Around Us
Text Colour- Whatever suits (i'm no good at this XD)
Other- Just make it look good, you can take as long as you want on this, i'm not really picky, if an avatar could be included that would be good too ^_^

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Okay, I'm all done. x3; I hope they're okay!

Renji

Renjiavvy.png

renjiii2.png

TBH
Once again the sub-text is crappy, but other than that, it looks pretty okay...I think. o_o

dmgavatar.png

dmg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back