• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What?s your favorite thing about Christmas?

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
^Same.

There's nothing better than being with the ones you love and celebrating. Except some people celebrate Jesus's birth and whateva, but I like more the family coming together. It happens only once a year, and that's what matters.

*dies*

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
For me, I <3 the merry attitude they gain and that each year me, my family and friends get closer.

Every Christmas everyone I love always banish whatever bad thoughts they have. I never see them sulk nor fight; I only see bright, smiling faces. =] That's why I'm always super extra ecstatic every Christmas and why I always wait for that day to come.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
I'm really not sure.........the music, the eggnog (non alchoholic, of course :P), or the fact that we always do something fun.. (Last year my mom and my grandpa and I went on a cruise to mexico! ^_^ I didn't get any presents, but the cruise was a present enough =3)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
My favorite thing about Christmas is just getting to see my family. I love the presents of course, but there's just something about the holidays that makes you feel so incredibly good inside. ^________^

~Kelsey

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
Years
Like anyone else presents, that and everyones happy and if they're not well they just look stupid and its funny.

Oh and the food its probly me but its better than thanks giving.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
The weather! XD No..really>> Its about one of the only things I like about the season now because I'm in love with cold weather....but we've still gotten no snow.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
i reckon....
everything: food,prezzies,friends,famiy,T.v,holiday, no school, sometimes snow.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
Years
Did you just gave me rep smithy boy? Well I also love cold weather making people tired so they can't chase me lol:paranoid:

Nice sig smithy

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
Years
I love the snow and going toabbagon snow ball fight I also like all the songs

Back