• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Attack!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Speaking as someone with insomnia, I think Rest would be a pretty great attack to be able to use...

But I won't say it, that sucks. I'll go ahead and be clichéd in conjunction with my username and say that I'd like to be able to use Sunny Day. I really dislike rain when I have to leave the house so it'd be nice to be able to switch the weather to clear and sunny so that I wouldn't have to be rained on. n_n (I probably wouldn't use it much in winter though... I love snow! It's mostly just rain that I hate when it comes to precipitation.)

Years
Ugh I was going to say Thunderbolt because it's a favorite of mine but there are others more useful. xD;;

Going to hop aboard the Teleport boat then! Flying is awesome but I doubt I'd be able to actually fly very far due to weather, exhaustion, and other things.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Having a hard time deciding between Wish and Flamethrower.
Wish: Everything you want comes true.
Wait, Flamethrower allowes me to breath fire...
This argument is invalid.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Blizzard and Leaf Blade are personal favorites, but I don't think they'd really be useful in real life. ^ ^; So, I'm going with Pay Day. Pretty self-explanatory, really. However Telekinesis, Teleport and Wish seem tempting as well.

Back