• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny Dusk

Years
This is my Fangame Pokemon: Destiny Dusk.

Its made with RMXP and is being made in English.

Alright, well here I go.
This is my first game ever, And Im pretty new to this. But im giving this my absolute best so please bare with me.

The game is prett much centered on a young boy of Starfall Town.(girl coming eventually.)
You live in the reknowned Region of Stars.
This region studies space and stars and such in ties with Pokemon. (including such legendaries like Deoxys, Cresselia, Jirachi, and Darkrai)
But thats not all, the Little Town of Starfall is Famous for producing Champions.
You originally lack the guts to go out of being afraid of not being successful, but after a PERSONAL request from the famous Professor Cedar, and a husky confidence boost, you decide to participate in the Trial of Victory.
But basically your a young "cool" boy sporting a Plad shirt and Silver headphones.

As far as features go outside of a really cool new sotryline, and good homemade sprites and such, not really anything spectacular(at least compared to a few other game's here)

But here's a list none the less.

*New region & story.
*a mixture outta the 493 pokemon

More on all that later..

Here's a few screens.

Superscreen1.jpg

Here's the title screen.

untitledz.jpg

Here's the character(not the best spriter ever!)

Teplar.jpg

This where the start of the game takes place(yes its snowing on the inside, will be edited out later.)

Tempta.jpg

This is really just another glimpse at the charcter sprite and such.

Credits

Me, game creator
Omega Groudon-Helping with things!

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, not bad.
But you could insert more information and feature.
And maybe your team, credits...
( The titlescreen is made by me, so credit me :P)

Well, I can help you if you have any problem on event.
Just PM me.
Good luck!

Years
Well, not bad.
But you could insert more information and feature.
And maybe your team, credits...
( The titlescreen is made by me, so credit me :P)

Well, I can help you if you have any problem on event.
Just PM me.
Good luck!

I have no team.

I will. (I forgot while waiting to see if the thread wouild be improved or not.)

EDIT: oh yeah forgot to mention, as far as crediting you.
You made the title screen for me, and I made your battle sprite. and you didnt list me in your credits so I though we were even.

Last edited:

Waudby

The best advice for mapping is to start off small as you can always increase map size.

In my own opinion, map size doesn't matter as long as it's correctly filled, but generally for indoor maps, keep them as even as possible.

Don't make the inside maps too big.

Years
The best advice for mapping is to start off small as you can always increase map size.

In my own opinion, map size doesn't matter as long as it's correctly filled, but generally for indoor maps, keep them as even as possible.

Don't make the inside maps too big.
The only real mapping problem I have is overlapping things correctly. (mainly tree's)
For some reason when I put tree's together its not pretty,speciialy since it ends up ending with half of a tree in some spots,lol.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Oh yeah! Sorry, I've forgot about that!
I'll credit you soon.

Years
Alright small update.

1. Input needed should I....

Have sinnoh starters....

......Or

Johto starters.......?

2.If anyone would wear my new game banner in my sig(courtesy of OG) I would appreciate it.

3. If anyone still wants to help, then let me know.
Im still taking positions. Pm &/or post here.

Last edited:

Ionic

God of nothing
Years
Start with the Sinnoh pokemon :)
Nothing compares to Chimchar lol.

What staff are you hiring ?

The snow:
Maybe you have the animation in the tileset options set as snow/ thats the place where you set fog and such other things.

Years
Fantastic I 'll start posting things I need help with as I come along.

But I do have a nooby question to ask, Ive made(and will continue) alot of maps and I dont know really how to organize them, is there was to make maps into folders and such, or what?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
In the editor, you can drag one map onto another, which is basically the same thing.
Like this:
Game Title
+Pallet Town
- +Pallet Town Inside
- +Oak's Lab

Back