• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
If anything you wrote could be published, what would it be?
Definitively my Final Fantasy VI based story, "Scalar" (also my first published story). It's still in progress but I've already envisioned the climax, the aftermath, the epilogue and the applause, things like that. I'm very proud of that work, as it was born straight from my heart and I've pushed a lot of things around to make it so that I could write it:rambo:. If I were to use my real identity instead of my penname, "Scalar "is one of the works (if not the) I would like to be initially known, or even renowned, for.

But, if I have to be realistic, the first and probably only thing I'm going to get to the press, is a training document I'm writing for a set of computer virtualization systems I'm working on

Of course a compilation of my sayings in either "calendars" or "demotivational posters" would also be great. But that would go better with my real identity.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
An-chan, I don't think I would have sat through a five minute video of Asian men in underwear dancing and singing a ridiculously catchy song with some satiric overtones for anyone else... but since you were nice enough to compliment my OT guide, in a very over-the-top manner, I think I can give you a little leeway.

Now would you go ahead and explain the satire to everyone so that I can stop gouging my eyes out for watching that thing IN ITS ENTIRETY?

It is going to be so hard to convince anyone here that I'm straight from now on, isn't it?

txteclipse

The Last
Years
In Soviet Russia, naked Asian men watch YOU! Seriously though, I have keys, a pencil, a few pens, some scissors, a flashlight, a drawing tablet, a cellphone, and a printer near me that I was seriously considering scraping my eyes out with. Never. Again.

This was my mind when I first saw that.

I so could have used that a while ago. I needed to have a webpage open that used as little bandwidth as possible in order to hasten my downloads.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
IN ZHE MOZHERLAND, FANFICTION WRITES YOU!!!
*watches the people flee in terror!!*

Ahem.

Well, if I could get any of my ideas floating around concerning my sole fictional fantasy-sci-fi planet, Exodus, down, I'd have a publishable work. Sadly... those attempts have all gone down the toilet; ah well-- at least I'm developing the world very nicely.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
You owe me seventy-five percent of any profits that come from that. Or your soul. Your choice.
Dang, I had to give my soul away the last time I was inspired by something. His name was Lucifer. He seemed like a nice guy until I forgot our deal...

So, that means I'm left with giving you seventy-five percent of the profits. Anyone know the conversion rate of USD to Astini? My desktop currency converter doesn't show it XD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Five chickens don't make a cow.

(omg wtf. why the heck am i quoting that book. i don't want to but it was so good and my new favorite book. ;; why must you do this to me, card...)

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Dang, I had to give my soul away the last time I was inspired by something. His name was Lucifer. He seemed like a nice guy until I forgot our deal...

So, that means I'm left with giving you seventy-five percent of the profits. Anyone know the conversion rate of USD to Astini? My desktop currency converter doesn't show it XD

You had me going, I got out my phone and its currency converter, and then I was looking for "Astini" when it hit me that my converter wouldn't have it either. DX

But I laughed, and then I posted it so that others may laugh at me as well. I really am stupid arnt I?

I is horribly lost again. Is that reference to something above???
It's okay, were all lost, with or without Astinus.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
You had me going, I got out my phone and its currency converter, and then I was looking for "Astini" when it hit me that my converter wouldn't have it either. DX
Lol, I love unintentionally tricking people. I love it even more when it is intentional. And no, you're not stupid, just a little slow. Buuuuuut all of us here are, so you should feel right at home XD

As for the Astini, I suddenly have an insane urge to draw what one might look like. Might attach a pic to this later lol.

Bay

Years
Defintely, "Nothing, Everything." I just love how I'm writing it at the moment. True, there are some flaws that should be fixed, but it's all cool.

And I'm glad to say I didn't click on that link with the half naked Asian men. :D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
This entire thread, original post and all, wins an internet. Where and when would you like it delivered?

Just thought you all would like to know.

Also, I'm finally done with a large amount of schoolwork and will be resuming, as I've said on my LiveJournal, having fate rape my characters like a seme on an uke in a bad yaoi fic. In case any of you were really curious. Or wanted that kind of mental image. If you really need more to it, imagine all those mostly naked Japanese men in a pile.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Darn you all for making me want to draw. I drew an Astini, as I imagine it, although it is quite bare. I did it in Paint, so don't expect too much. If I had done it by hand then it would have been much better...

Thats awesome, now all we need is a conversion rate.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I feel rich. Thick and buttery too!

And that's how being money makes me feel.

I'd like my internet delivered to the Orion Nebula plz.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
I feel rich. Thick and buttery too!

And that's how being money makes me feel.

In what orifice would one have to be in to be a piece of money that feels thick and buttery?

Wait. Should I be asking that here?

I'd like my internet delivered to the Orion Nebula plz.

Okay, so, with internet manufacturing, internets license fee from Al Gore, shipping and handling to the Orion Nebula, and series of tubes assembly, this'll come to roughly 2107277029327pi AST.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Should you be asking that to someone who's been reading smut all day?

I mean...

I doubt that the regulars of the FFL want to seriously hear how their moderator passes the day when she says that she has "so many fics to review".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back