• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Also I just finished ponyifing my laptop last night. I have custom sounds (whenever I minimize a window, Fluttershy goes "way to go" and when I maximize one she goes "yay" and when I open a new window she goes "you rock, woohoo". It really gives me a big moral boost~), pony desktop icons, as well as a wallpaper. I'm currently trying to find some cursors.
I have to agree with this. It sounds epic, especially with Fluttershy's voice.

In other news, I actually spent the day reading the whole of Pony Psychology Fanfic series, among other things. I have one thing to say. It. Is. Amazing. I mean, almost everythin about it is perfect, and... wow... the characterizations and everything are just spot on. I'm not too keen on the shipping part, but everything else was solid.

o3o

Years
I have to agree with this. It sounds epic, especially with Fluttershy's voice.

In other news, I actually spent the day reading the whole of Pony Psychology Fanfic series, among other things. I have one thing to say. It. Is. Amazing. I mean, almost everythin about it is perfect, and... wow... the characterizations and everything are just spot on. I'm not too keen on the shipping part, but everything else was solid.

I read that. It actually made me tear up a little bit, especially at the end -- "Magic makes it all complete." And Pinkie Pie. I actually love the shipping, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside. AAAAH YOU MAKE ME WANT TO READ IT ALL AGAIN.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years

I read that. It actually made me tear up a little bit, especially at the end -- "Magic makes it all complete." And Pinkie Pie. I actually love the shipping, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside. AAAAH YOU MAKE ME WANT TO READ IT ALL AGAIN.
Pinkie Pie was my favourite story to be honest. Magic makes it all complete and the tarot cards? Genius. The man's a genius. There's also a new story by the same author I think (Alicorns: Blame). Reveals a bit of fanon backstory for Luna and features sisterly love. That, too, is amazing. :D

o3o

Years
Pinkie Pie was my favourite story to be honest. Magic makes it all complete and the tarot cards? Genius. The man's a genius. There's also a new story by the same author I think (Alicorns: Blame). Reveals a bit of fanon backstory for Luna and features sisterly love. That, too, is amazing. :D

Mm, yeah. The whole storyline is just... I would never have been able to think of it.
I found a little picture of Pinkamena with a line from the story; something along the lines of "I try to be happy, Rainbow Dash, but if I show my feelings, everypone will know something's WRONG with me!" or something like that. ;;

Cid

Years
I just read the fic. And I must say that the characterizations were spot-on. :o The author writes really well, and had really creative ideas that were believable enough to be canon.
I don't like how elaborate the author's fan ideas were written within the last few parts, though. And Rarity's story felt a bit tacked-on (granted, I don't remember her losing it in the first season at all) after reading it, but I appreciated her characterization in it nonetheless.
Pinkie Pie's story really hit me, as well as Fluttershy's. And I agree that the ending was touching. I haven't read Alicorns: Blame, though.

I think this would probably make me read more MLP fanfics from now on. xD The series has such a diverse fanbase, including creative ones who write fanfiction.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I probably won't end up reading many pony fanfics as long as I'm interested in ponies. After somewhat reading Cupcakes, that's just killed it for me. I'd give it another try, but eh, not too keen on it. :/

Also Devin, upload that video faster!

Cid

Years
Yeah, I knew I can't stomach something like Cupcakes, after hearing the body horror and gore that was reportedly in it...so I haven't read it. Probably wouldn't anytime soon, either. I'd like my nightmares free from psycho ponies, thank you very much. ^^;
But I know there are others that suit every brony, so I'd still probably continue reading whatever I deem interesting enough.

o3o

Years
Yeah, I knew I can't stomach something like Cupcakes, after hearing the body horror and gore that was reportedly in it...so I haven't read it. Probably wouldn't anytime soon, either. I'd like my nightmares free from psycho ponies, thank you very much. ^^;
But I know there are others that suit every brony, so I'd still probably continue reading whatever I deem interesting enough.

J-just... DON'T. READ. IT. PLEAAAASE. It's just... Ugh. >_>; Why would someone write something like that? Now every time I hear Pinkie's Cupcake Song I think of it.

o3o

Years
I would like my dreams free of Pinkie Pie and her psychotic side...*shudders*.

9804%20-%20caption%20crazy%20creepy%20meme%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie.png

Sorry, I just had to do that. :<

Cid

Years
That pic. Reminds me of how much I was disturbed with Pinkie Pie's actions during Party of One's climax. Ugh.
I sort of liked her hair straight, though.

Wait, that brings me to the question... was Cupcakes written before Party of One was aired? Because the episode would have been a sure nod to the creepy fic if that were the case. Canonically, I'd really like them to explain this as a side effect of her Rock Farm upbringing ala Pony Psychology rather than her having an insane, murderous intent coupled with a serious case of nuts.

o3o

Years
That pic. Reminds me of how much I was disturbed with Pinkie Pie's actions during Party of One's climax. Ugh.
I sort of liked her hair straight, though.

Wait, that brings me to the question... was Cupcakes written before Party of One was aired? Because the episode would have been a sure nod to the creepy fic if that were the case. Canonically, I'd really like them to explain this as a side effect of her Rock Farm upbringing ala Pony Psychology rather than her having an insane, murderous intent coupled with a serious case of nuts.

No, I believe that it was written after Party of One, as her personality in the fic is most likely referencing to her personality in that episode. I liked her hair straight as well... xD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Her Party of One is the second worse party thrown ever in the history of Equestria that I know of. The worst one is Pinkie Pie's birthday party, purely because it isn't thrown by Pinkie Pie.

Years
May I sign up so late into a discussion of Pinkamena Diane Pie?

- Favorite Episode: Suited for Success
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo
- About Me: I actually like a lot of the Abridged series out there; my favorite is My Little Pony: The Mentally Advanced Series. I have Cupcakes - The Musical! on my iPod and I'm really not all the creeped out by Pinkamena Diane Pie.

Pinkie Pie would probably make a Split Personality (other than Pinkamena Diane Pie) to throw herself a party if she wanted it to be a Surprise Party. xD

Her Party of One is the second worse party thrown ever in the history of Equestria that I know of.

What about the Grand Galloping Gala?

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Pinkie Pie probably would throw own birthday party, if she would be able to.

But, would be the fun in that if you set up your own birthday party?

The fun is in the fact that it's a party. Pinkie Pie doesn't need any more explanation to want to throw a party, her own or otherwise.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
This excites me more than anything at E3.

It's going to have a total of 17 characters, with only the Mane Six at Release, and the other 11 with future updates. It's also going to have online play. Which is awesome.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
That was amazing. :O

All I want to know is if it's free and how Fluttershy's going to fight if we're talking the Mane Six here. I mean, I can't really see Fluttershy fighting unless she goes into beserk mode like at the Gala or with the dragon. Signature moves would also be cool imo.

Back