• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Game did you like most?

What Game Did You Like Most?

• Pokemon Diamond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Platinum

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny_Flareon

The One Whom Smells Like Soap!
Years
Okay i am just wandering... What game did you like most? Was it Pokemon Pearl? What about Pokemon Diamond??? Possibly Pokemon Platinum?

-Shiny_Flareon

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Out of the 3, I would say Platinum. Actually I've only gotten a used copy of it recently and I'm still playing the last person's file but still so far I've noticed it runs smoother and faster than DP did. Diamond and Pearl are pretty slow moving and Platinum fixes these problems up. Plus I love the aesthetic changes added to the game. The snow on the ground, the gates at the entrances in Floaroma Town, the remodeled look of Amity Square , the new battle menu, the redesigns of Eterna, Veilstone , and Hearthrome , the games look visually better. I also like how some trainers now use Seals. Everything about the games are a total step forward from Diamond and Pearl.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
This seems a lot like Diamond/Pearl/Platinum so same thing as I said there. Platinum, more features, new formes, story (sort of xD), etc xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually only played Diamond. But if it's like the Crystal of Gen II and Emerald of Gen III, I'm guessing Platinum is the one for Gen IV and they fixed every possible bad stuffs they had in Platinum and Pearl, so I'm thinking Platinum is the better one.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
There's already a thread that discusses this topic (here), so I'll have to close this. In the future, use the forum search tool to uncover any active threads that's discuss the same topic that you intend to post.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back