• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Just managed to get Ubuntu 12.04 to work the way I like, so uploading a desktop screenie!

Spoiler:

I gotta say I do like Unity.

Years
Just managed to get Ubuntu 12.04 to work the way I like, so uploading a desktop screenie!

Spoiler:

I gotta say I do like Unity.

Minimal, clean, and wallpaper is niiice. WHYTHEMICONSSOBIGTHOUGH

Reupdate. I went full minimalist. Have browser and foobar up just to show my fonts and browser themes.

Spoiler:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I notice I haven't posted any desktop in half a year, so here (3200 width warning)

Spoiler:

That Flandre is super cute <3

I'm not sure if I posted this already buuuuut: (old screenshot is old)
Spoiler:

I really dislike desktop icons so I just got rid of all of them. c:

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I like to keep it simple. Everything I use frequently is on my taskbar, and I can just search for anything else from the start menu. :P
Spoiler:

Years
Prepare your eyes.

Spoiler:

It looks terrible at first glance, but to me it's a timeless classic, and you shouldn't say anything bad about it. (Though I gotta admit it was a bit difficult to get used to)

P.S. That homegroup icon... ugh, it's pretty annoying when it pops out for no apparent reason, it'll just vanish on its own soon.

Last edited:

srinator

Yes i am a firefly fan and oh how i love this background <3
It's going to be LEGEN...wait for it

Spoiler:

...DARY

the quality is not good for some reason but i love this background.

and that ie is just for show :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Spoiler:

I'm using Ubuntu. I'm not a big fan of it, but for now, that's all I got. I used to have Windows 7 before this, but I've corrupted the installation somehow and didn't have the recovery disc. It sucks to be me, I know. D:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
My desktop setup for August 2013. I like to keep mine clean and simple. I might have gone way too minimalist this time around with the "flat" icons, but they match the wallpaper.

Running OS X "Mountain Lion" 10.8.4 [ Build 12E55 ]

Spoiler:

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I believe a desktop shows a persons Personality A lot Heres mine
This is not Zelda This Is link >.<
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Felt like going back to a Pokemon themed wallpaper, and came up with this one after searching through a bunch of my old images. Hopefully this one'll last me for a little while.

Spoiler:

Back