• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Thanks you guys I have googled it before but couldn't find anything I really don't understand how to do all that patch stuff or whatever could I ask one of you to convert it and post it on here or message it to me? Thank you:)

Gnarwinism

Grandson - er, whats his name?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
Thanks you guys I have googled it before but couldn't find anything I really don't understand how to do all that patch stuff or whatever could I ask one of you to convert it and post it on here or message it to me? Thank you:)

The entire reason people post patches is because posting roms is illegal. Its not hard, just open up lunar ips, select the ips patch that LaZ posted, then select the fire red rom.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Is it just me or does trading in Goldenrod City not work? I keep getting the so called communication error... haha.

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
I'm having a terrible time saving in this game. The emulator is set to 128k and the save patch for firered is patched as well as the Liquid Crystal patch. Sometimes, the game saves normally and I can load it. Most of the time, it only says that my file has been deleted...

I would play through the game using savestates, but I found out last time (to my disappointment) that it doesn't work. (Since the game requires you to restart it in order to finish the Elite four.)

Any idea what's going on?

Edit: I've tried several things to try to figure out the problem and, I've got to tell you, it's getting pretty annoying seeing the message "The save file has been deleted..." over and over again...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
great game so far but there is one thing i want to know before i go any farther
vive already started making plans for my team but will there be hoenn pokemon in game cause there were 2 especialy i wanted in (tropous and mawile)?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
When I got to the elite four, I climbed up the stairs and I'm stuck. I'm assuming the only temporary fix is the walk through walls code. If you wish to see my .sa1 file I'll upload that in a moment.

megaupload dot com /?d=SPMESV8A

stupid 15 post minimum to post URLs...

Last edited:

Gnarwinism

Grandson - er, whats his name?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
Everyone having trouble with the game, make sure you are using the correct vba. Not just vba, it has to be the one he put under the upload on page 39.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2012
Helph me T-T

the game looks pretty good but I have a problem. I can not download, will not let me enter the pag "thepkmnworld" please someone help me

AMZMA

◄♪Begin Your Day With Musics♫►
Years
yeah!!!
finally realeased :)

thanks for ur hardwork, LaZ

this is a great christmas gift ;)
sorry for this spam [again]

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
Whenever I face the metapods in the 2nd gym, and they use harden, the game freezes. Is this a new issue?

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Congrats on having this hack up and running...you guys poured a lot of time, blood, sweat and perseverance to make this release worthwhile, and me and others appreicate that.

...Gee, sounding like a broken record am I? :P

Anywho, just wondering before I get this hack started, you say this follows closely to Crystal, but I want to know if the small mini events (like the Farfetch'd minigame in Ilex Forest) follows the GSC's method or HGSS's...

That's all from me...oh, and was reading several of these posts with regards to actual playtime, seems there's some bugs here and there...eh, I'll play regardless and if there's anything that catches my eye, I'll be sure to report it here.

Happy Holidays Liquid Crystal team, all of you deserve it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don't like signing up to whatever site the links send me, so can anyone be a dear and put up a download link on a file-hosting site that doesn't require to log-in?
Thanks~

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
This is the Team id like to make but im not sure if third generation pokemon will be available

Quilava
Scyther
Mawile/A (Espion/B if no mawile)
A Vaporion B Snorelax
Tropous (Fearow or Farfetch'ed if no Tropous)
Smeargle

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO GET MY 2 THIRD GENERATION POKEMON? OR SHOULD I JUST CHANGE MY SETUP?

Last edited:
Back