• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora looked as the female walked towards her and was suprised when she stood next to her. She was even more suprised when she complimented her on the battle she just had with her only two Pokemon. ZZ the Zorua and Freeze the Snorunt. She smiled because she found somebosy nice at the academy. She then heard the female say that she was new to the academy. She also mentioned that her name was Arcadia. Zora could only manage a small smile and the egg moved again this time slightly more.

" Nice to meet you Arcadia my name is Zora. Zora Kai and I'm also new to the academy. And thank you for the previous complimet on my battle. " Zora said the last part quietly due to her being somewhat shy when talking to other people. All of a sudden though Freeze's Ultra Ball opened and it came out with a smile on it's face. It had looked at Arcadia and didn't like what she saw. But it just looked away and smiled at it's trainer. It then looked at the egg quietly and didn't say anything for a few minutes.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Abandoned Power Plant

Jack had accomplished one thing that he planned to do in the power plant that day, the other thing hanged on whether he got himself and both of the girls out safely. Jack wandered for a while finding empty rooms and many dead ends but was no closer to finding Lucia or Danielle, an unfortunate situation indeed. "At least we have a little company with us" Jack joked as the amount of magnemites seemed to have doubled, they weren't in the way but the could be seen as a silent annoyance, mosquitos hovering around with some secret agenda of some sort.

Both of Jack's pokemon became a bit more alert when a they saw the group of pokemon, they sensed some form of danger and weren't going to let anything happen to Jack. The searching finally resulted in something, Jack had found Lucia and she was around other people, surprisingly as well there was a battle taking place, a boy and his Dewott against a girl. Jack slowly walked up beside Lucia silently not even saying a word.

He stood there and began to watch the battle trusting that if his friends the magnemites attack he would be protected by Herb and Blade.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds

After forfeiting the battle, Alice let go of her Solosis, covering her face so as not to let others see her tears. However, someone seemed to notice this, and walked up to her. She didn't see him right away, because her hands covered her eyes, but she could hear a voice, telling her not to cry.

Alice said no words as this boy said something to the guy that defeated her. Her tears slowed, and her hands no longer covered her face. Then the boy helped her up. She nodded at him as Jello floated behind of her.

"Th-Thank you..." she said in a very low voice and sniffled.

Jello meanwhile glared at the boy and his Quilava. The purple Solosis didn't like the boy at all. He seemed cocky and arrogant, and thought that the least the kid should have done was apologise to the inexperienced trainer form the Entei Dorm. And he also felt somewhat guilty, because he could do nothing to help Alice. His face acquired a serious look, he was definitely planning something.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn knelt next to him and carefully put the gauze on the wound on his arm and leg. "It's all my fault" she said softly putting the rest of the gauze away. "If I hadn't frozen you wouldn't have gotten hurt, first you save me from that boy yesterday, and that wild Mankey" she said looking at her wrist. "and now this, I'm really sorry Jimmy"

Smokey's psybeam hit the Gyarados roared again but it didn't seem as strong this time and the Gyarados charged at Smokey using Thrash again.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Smokey was hit by the wild Gyarados' Thrash attack, and it seemed to do more damage to the Poison Pokémon. Smokey was exhausted, and didn't look like he could take much more. Kaida was watching terrified as Smokey got hit every time, and after seeing him that way, and then seeing Jimmy hurt while Rosalyn was putting a gauze on his injuries, she got angry. She glared at the Gyarados and charged forward at it, ready to use a Crush Claw attack.

Meanwhile, Jimmy heard Rosalyn blaming herself for everything and apologising to him. The boy rolled his eyes. He was reminded of all the things he did for her, and he felt even more humiliated. He, Jimmy Vincent, helping someone else...that thought didn't make him feel well, and the thought that he jumped in front of a fiery attack to help that someone...

He sighed. What was happening to him? Why was he doing all those things? It wasn't like him to do stuff like that. Before meeting this Rosalyn girl, the only selfless action he did was save a stray Koffing from a condemned building. And that Koffing turned out to be his partner in crime, and both of them shared a close bond. Could it be, that, maybe, Rosalyn... He shook his head. He didn't want to deal with those thoughts at the moment. He just wanted to get it over with.

"Humph. It's fine." he growled, "It's cool."

His attention was no longer on the battle.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Arcadia - Vaguely a river
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other female didn't seem particularly surprised ny the actions of Sofa's pokemon, though appearances could be... deceiving. She merely glanced at the snorunt briefly, a look that did little more than acknowledge Freeze on her expression, before returning her attention to it's trainer. She silently noted that this girl was a bit shy. It wasn't the most ideal traight... for a veteran. In contrast it was perfect for her own purposes. Shy people were often easier to nudge the way you wanted them to go--Not to be confused with quiet people. When a mute person comes along, just throw up the white flag man because dayum, they /scary/!

"You're welcome... So, how does one like yourself wind up here? Like, what brings you here? ...I'll tell you; it sure is amazing knowing all these famous pokemon trainers are teaching here."

Arcadia spoke casually, but she was honestly fishing for a response; not a specific response mind you, but rather an interesting one in general. She wasn't paranoid enough nor did she have the time to be searching for a specific response without further evidence suggesting she should.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora heard Acadia ask her why she was here and honestly she had to think about it for a few seconds. She ponderedon all the reasons she was here and then came up with the main reason she was here. That reason was to become strong and also become friends with all the Pokemon.

" I'm here because I wanted to get stronger and also to extend my knowledge on the Pokemon world " Zora had said to the female before looking at her feet slightly. She had forgot that the Snorunt was still next to her until it tried to get her attention. She slowly looked down at the Snorunt and it was pointing to the Ultra Ball. I smiled and took it out and put it back in the ball. Zora looked briefly at the river and smiled at it waiting for the other female's response.

" So why are you here Acadia " Zora asked her when she turned arund to look at her.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Arcadia - Vaguely a river
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arcadia considered the answer she had been given. It wasn't particularly interesting and yet not totally useless either. Personal information was never useless. You never knew when it could come I'm handy. As a matter of fact, something occured to her. This girl was clearly somewhat suggestable. Perhaps she would explore further, in hopes of accomplishing something noteworthy today. Arcadia let out a small chuckle as if she found something amusing about what Zora had said before speaking, and when she spoke her tone was rather lively.

"I'd tell you I'm here to be the best there ever was, but that'd be a lie. Y'see I've been thinking. If being taught by the champs themselves really worked, then why hasn't anyone taken the title, huh?"

Arcadia acted out passion, feigning earnest disillusionment with the academy and it's teachers. Was she really faking, though? It was objectively difficult to say she was, to say the least.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora had smiled and giggled a little bit when she heard how lively the other girls voice had gotten all of a sudden. She looked at the ground for a second and sat down on the ground. She figured that she had been standing for long enough and anyways her legs were starting to ache. She had let her light blue sneakers touch the water slightly. She saw that the water rippled a little bit when she had touched it. She smiled and put the egg down next to her softly making sure not to damage it. Her light blue sneakers got slightly wet but Zora didn't really care. Her blonde hair that was about down to her upper back blew as a slight gust of wind blew through the river. She had her Suicune dorm jacket on and wasn't really that cold so she decided to take it off.

"I'd tell you I'm here to be the best there ever was, but that'd be a lie. Y'see I've been thinking. If being taught by the champs themselves really worked, then why hasn't anyone taken the title, huh?" Zora just slightly shrugged because she had never thought about it really.

" Ya know, I never really thought about that " Zora had said to Acadia as the wind stopped blowing and hr hair went to it's normal straightness.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia watched the match end and sighed. Well, it was fun to watch but she supposed that she should try to find Jack and Danielle. She looked around in front of her and really didn't see any paths available. She then felt Roberto tap her shoulder with a pincer and turn her around. Jack was right behind her! "Oh, hello Jack!" She said with a smile. "Wasn't expecting you to be right behind me."

Well, now she found Jack, but where was Danielle? "Um, Jack, you haven't seen Danielle around, have you? I guess we were so eager to start exploring that we just went our own ways. Sorry about that, but I think this place has changed since you last were here. There are some other trainers around here and it doesn't seem like the pokemon are bothered by their presence. Maybe they've just cooled off?"

Diana, upon seeing Blade and Herb, immediately stopped pestering the Lucario and ran right at the two, "Hey! I want a battle!"

Roberto sighed in exasperation as Lucia had to pick up the squirming Aron once more, "Sorry about that... again. So, did you find the pokemon you were looking for?"

She looked and saw Herb and smiled, "I haven't met this little guy yet! What's his name?"

Roberto looked at Blade and then at the magnemites, "I see we have a crowd. Will they attack us with these other trainers around?"

Diana continued to squirm in Lucia's arms, "Hey! I want my battle!"

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell walked back from the battlefield with Genevieve. He was a little frustrated that Shinobi had gone away during the battle's final point. But why had he done it? Did the Weedle see them both as too weak to fit his taste? Or was something else involved? Come to think of it, the Bug-type had apparently wanted to get to Oak Town before joining Maxwell's team, so maybe that had something to do with it?

So, his girlfriend had been reading a book about... Pokémon Dreams? That must've been one of the strangest things to research that Maxwell had ever heard of.

Genevieve kneeled down to pick up her dropped papers, Maxwell did the same thing. He managed to gather some of them in a pile and handed it to Genevieve.

"Here ya' to." he said with a smile. "But you know, I think that there should be a whole chapter regarding Slackey since the stuff he most does is to sleep! Right Slackey?"

Maxwell looked at the bulge in his hoodie, awaiting a half asleep sloth to stick out his head and say something lazily. But surprisingly, this did not happen.

"Huh. I guess he's still mad about me almost crushing him..." he said. Next up was to walk back to Oak Town where they had originally intended to be. On the road, Maxwell spotted Brian but no Skye. The only thing closely related to Skye was a very familiar Zoura sitting beside the boy, namely Rama. Geez Maxwell felt really bad about leaving his friend like this, and just when he had his birthday too! This HAD to be compensated for!

"Hey Bri, how about we go get some of that ice cream? Although I wonder where Skye is..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn sighed and didn't say anything else to Jimmy, she really didn't know why he could be so mean sometimes but she wasn't going to pry. She was just going to wait and see if she could get him to open up to her. Looking back at the battle that was going on she saw Kaida strike the Gyarados who let out a roar and fainted a few feet away from where she and Jimmy where sitting on the sand.

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve smiled at Maxwell as he helped her pick up her papers. "Thanks" she said happily putting the papers back in her folder. "I also took some notes about some stuff in your battle, particularly that explosion" she grinned putting her folder and book back in her bag. At Maxwell's comment about Slackey having a whole chapter in the book and she laughed grabbing his hand.

"I met the author of the book a few times back home, she's friends with the professor, this book contains some of Fennel's research on Dream Mist and how it affects Pokemon dreams" she said excitedly showing how passionate she was about Pokemon research. "And I'm sure Slackey will forgive you, we can get him a treat in Oak town" she whispered before looking at Bri. "Hey Bri, how are you?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

The Gyarados had fainted thanks to Kaida. The baby dragon smiled proudly before running towards her beloved trainer, who she thought was her parent. She looked at him concerned. Smokey floated over there as well.

"He seems to be okay, Kaida." Smokey said, "That Rosalyn girl is taking care of him."

The baby Druddigon nodded and went back to play in the waves, as Smokey watched over her.

In the meantime, Jimmy heard his only human friend sigh. Why was that? He didn't know. And it started to bother him. Why was he upset by seeing her like that? He didn't know either, not that he bothered to put some thought into it. He frowned and turned to her.

"What's wrong with ya?" he said, "I said, everything's cool."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Yeah. It's nice watching battles... you can steal a couple tricks from watching them for your own use as well if you really wanted to... not that I'd do something like that. I perfer my own strategies. I'd just use them as examples." Len said, walking closely alongside Alexis.

"Yeah... I have a bit of money so I may as well optimize a little bit. Get some items, some moves, maybe look into items like the Destiny Knot that I found. I bet they could be real game changers if I think about it hard enough." Mark said. As much as he didn't want to spend money sent to him by his dad, he really needed to get his team into gear. They could end up fighting really good trainers in the future... he wanted to at least prove he was improving.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis nodded her head quickly, smiling up at Len. "Yeah, exactly! It's both fun, and you can learn something from it. Plus, the way someone fights can kind of tell you something about how they really are, even if they try to put up an act to be someone else." She snickered slightly and continued strolling happily behind Daniel, next to Len.

"Hmh, maybe you're right. I've… never given fighting this much thought, I'll admit. I mean, TMs, items… I do have potions and antidotes and the like, but you know." Daniel quieted down for a little while as they walked before shrugging his shoulders lightly, smiling a carefree smile. "I'm sure I'll figure things out. I haven't battled that much, but I suppose you have to start somewhere."

A few minutes later, they arrived at the outskirts of Oak Town. Since this was a trader's town, there were just about as many shops, cafés, restaurants and goodie shops as there were living quarters. Daniel's brows lifted as he came to a stop on the wide road going straight through the town, down the main street. "Wow. It's… actually pretty big." He glanced up at Mark before continuing, a light smile on his face. "Well, I guess this is where we'll head off on our own. So how ab- oh!"

Daniel snapped his fingers and reached into his satchel, fiddling around before pulling out a pen and a piece of paper, holding them out to Mark with a sheepish grin. "Here you go! Could you please write down your gear's number? I'll call you when… and if, I've gotten one!"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Abandoned Power Plant

"Slow down, Ozzy!" the newly-captured Pachirisu kept following the smell on the ground. Danielle was still clueless on what Ozzy's trying to find. "Oh, if only I can speak your language, I'll understand what you're trying to look for."

"Pachi Pachiii!" Ozzy cried. They both reached another part of the Power Plant. He then stopped, and pointed at a Scizor far in front of them. Ozzy stares at it. Danielle quickly realized that it's not just an ordinary Scizor...it could be either Roberto or Blade. Danielle smiled and power-walked towards it.

"Uh....Roberto! Err, Blade! Err...I don't know!" She tried to call out, but was a bit embarrassed. What if it was neither of them? Getting close, there was another Scizor. As one of them flew to the right, Danielle spotted Lucia. She felt calm seeing her again.

"Lucia!!!" She yelled. "Luciaaaaa!"

All of the sudden, her trail towards Lucia was interrupted when a flock of Magnemites (about 3 or 4) blocked her path. Danielle shrieked with panic, as it was sudden for her. She took a step back before the Magnemites decided to lay an attack on her. Immediately, Ozzy came to the front of Danielle, and cried at the Pokemon.

"Mag. Ne. Miiite." The Magnemite cried, as sparks were sighted.

"Pachi Pachi Pachi Pachiiii!" Sparks came out of the Pokemon's cheeks.

"Ozzy, you're weak to battle. Get back over here!" Danielle yelled, worried about Ozzy's health, just like she was worried about Mienfoo's. If Mienfoo was healthier, he would have taken out the Magnemites in a heartbeat. But he is weaker than Ozzy, as he's taken a few blows during the battle with him.

Ozzy refused to listen to her orders. "Pachiii!!" He started to use Spark on the flock of Magnemites.

"Lucia! Hurry! I need backup!" Danielle cried. Without Mienfoo, she doesn't feel safe. She doesn't feel safe, even with Ozzy trying to protect her. It's not the same confidence. As the Magnemites used their Spark attack against Ozzy's Spark attack, Danielle took many steps back to gain safety.​

Megan Sandoval - Academy Grounds; Entrance

The papers were finished signed, and Megan is officially a staff member of the Pokemon Trainer Academy. She exited the administration office alone, with Bree and Mimi in their pokeballs. The Academy was a bit more deserted than before... as there were many battles. Mimi was scared of the battles before.

Megan exited the Academy and decided to take a stroll around the Island. She then took out Mimi from her PokeBall. Mimi stretched out and looked around her.

"Bayyyy" She yawned and breathed the fresh sea breeze.

"I'm walking with you, because we need to talk. Lady to lady." Megan said, as they both started to walk. "I know you've had this fear of battling ever since mom passed away. You need to deal with that. I'm a teacher now at this school, and you're going to be helping me out. This isn't the flower shop anymore, Mimi." A tear came out of Megan's left eye as she spoke. "You need to start being brave like me, like Bree, Leah, and Avan. Like Daddy was."

"Bayyyy..." Mimi agreed with what Megan mentioned. She was more of a pet rather than a battler. Megan did had her evolve into a Bayleef when she was a young student. With Mimi's ongoing fear, she won't make it to her final form, a Meganium. It was up to Megan to show her that battling is fun and it's good for her.

"Do you get what I'm saying, Mimi?" Megan asked. "Don't be scared, okay." She then hugged Mimi around her neck. Mimi cuddled.

"Bayyleeee!" Mimi smiled. It was amazing for her to have a trainer like Megan.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia turned as she heard Danielle calling out to her. Roberto turned as well, an annoyed look on his face for being mistaken for Balde. Danielle was walking pretty fast toward them and Lucia had the inkling that she had been looking for them the entire time. She also had a Pachirisu with her. Lucia was pretty sure Mienfoo had been Danielle's only pokemon so now she had two. Just as Lucia was about to walk over as well a few Magnemites floated down and seemed to hostile toward Danielle. The Pahirisu obviously wasn't trained well as he sent out a electric attack right at the Magnemites.

Lucia reached down and grabbed Tyro and Samuel's pokeballs and released the two. "Tyro, go in hard with a Flamethower and Samuel follow through with attack mechanic three double time!"

Tyro let out a cry as a jet of flame whooshed out of his mouth and hit into two of the Magnemites and forced them back. Samuel followed through with his own Flamethrower at the other two Magnemites. The four electric/steel types buzzed angrily and threw out some ThunderShocks. Of course, Lucia already was ready to counter.

"Samuel, use defense mechanic two! Tyro, follow through with Double Team!"

The Absol's eyes glowed green as a green shield appeared around him and protected him from the blasts.

Two copies of Tyro appeared on either side of him. One of the copies took a hit while another ThunderShock hit into Tyro.

Samuel grunted as the Protect ended and Tyro hopped eagerly from foot to foot. "Alright, rinse and repeat you two!"

Both let out Flamethrowers once more at the group as two of the Magnemites fell down unconscious. Lucia smirked, it seemed like the pokemon in this place would indeed make good practice.

All this time Diana squirmed in Lucia's arms, but Lucia kept a good grip on the Aron.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Abandoned Power Plant

Taking a few steps back, and nowhere to hide from the Magnemites, Danielle feared for her safety, as well as the safety of Ozzy. Ozzy never listened to her orders of staying away from the Magnemites, because of his health status. Danielle quickly thought that maybe Ozzy was faking being weak. Not only he is quick and a hard thinker, but he is also playful. Danielle does not like to play, especially in this kind of situations. So, her job was to add a bit more seriousness to his routine.

A burst of flames appeared in front, with all 4 magnemites taking damage. Two of the Magnemites also took additional damage from Ozzy's Spark attack. It wasn't enough for the Magnemites to stay away, however.

The flames came from both Tyro, the Combusken, and Samuel, the Absol. Lucia had heard Danielle's cry for help and arrived on time to help her out. The Magnemites didn't give up. Two of them headed towards the two Pokemon and used a Thunder attack on them. Tyro duplicated himself by using Double Team, while Samuel forms a protective barrier.

"Tyro! Samuel!" Danielle happily called. Then she turned to Ozzy, trying to take cover from the other two Magnemites. "Ozzy! There's two right at ya!"

"Pachi Pachi Pachii!" Sparks came out of Ozzy's cheeks again, he formed another Spark, and tackled both Magmemites at the same time. Ozzy flipped to the other side, standing behind the two weak Magnemites. He turned back at them and saw them flying away.

"Mag. Nemite." The two Magnemites couldn't move much. Ozzy's constant Spark attacks had got them paralyzed.

"Rinse and Repeat, you two!" Lucia shouted at Tyro and Samuel.

As Ozzy ran towards Danielle, Tyro and Samuel let out yet another Flamethrower attack. The flames were so powerful that both Magnemites fainted to the ground. As they were part Steel type, it made sense.

"Pachi Pachiii?" Ozzy asked Danielle if she was okay. He glanced at her eyes in a cute way.

"Of course, I'm okay, Ozzy." She replied, then she picked up Ozzy and wrapped him in her arms. "Don't run off like that again, okay. You need to rest up. I promise, once we get out of here, we'll go straight to the Pokemon Center."

She walked fast towards Lucia and her Pokemon, which seemed okay after the electric shocks. Roberto was also there...with a weird look on his face. Danielle didn't quite know why. "Lucia! I am so glad to see you again!" She sighed with relief, and was glad to find her first friend again. Also glad to have endured the hostile battle between the flock of Magnemites. Danielle still fears that there's more around, or the paralyzed Magnemites Ozzy had battled would return. Ozzy doubts that. He didn't run off again, which is a good thing.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Qui" "Go ahead blame me. Not like anyone else is willing to take the blame." Raizer muttered.

Instantly he sprinted off, and climbed the nearest building. Hoping from tiny ledge to tiny ledge. He disappeared onto the rooftops, and Isaac was left standing there with his head down, his soul feeling empty as ever.

"...I hope you realize two things here. I did not control my pokemon because I can't. They are fully in control of their choices. I can only guide them. The other is that losing... losing no matter how terrible it seems really is the first step to getting stronger, so instead of feeling bad for yourself and your pokemon how about you pick yourself up and do something about it." Isaac said refusing to look up because he was holding back so many emotions.

Everyone at this school had labelled him as a cocky and arrogent trainer when all he wanted to do was do his best. Now some one had been reduced to crying, and Isaac was getting blamed for something he couldn't control.

Orion meanwhile stood by unsure which side to take. Both of the kids had valid points. Isaac had gone a bit overboard, but of course it was his pokemon who made the big decisions, and now his pokemon had run away too.

"Hey, I'll save you a trip to the pokemon center." Orion said walking over to Alice.

He took out a revive and three super potions. I aught to be more then enough for her grimer.

"Have it eat the revive and then A potion. Check how he's feeling before you use two." Orion said handing the medicines to the girl.

His Charmeleon Jakio had also run off, but no one had noticed yet. He was already in hot pursuit of Raizer. With a move that strong Jakio was very interested with learning it.

Years
(OOC: :( Darn i was just in the middle of writing an awesome post)

Jack Jacobs
Abandoned Power Plant

The battle went by quickly and Danielle was safe but Jack still had to wonder of they were out of danger yet. Blade and Herb were still on alert after fighting off some magnemite "Well I hope that's the end of that" Jack said this with a smile and was happy to see everyone was safe and in the same place. Blade was relieved it was over his attacks were generally ineffective against steel/electric type pokemon.

"Guess you can see why it was kinda locked down now" Jack joked before turning his attention to the girls and there pokemon "Both of you alright?" Jack took notice of Danielle who was with just one pokemon and it wasn't her Mienfoo. Jack didn't even feel he had to worry about Lucia she and her Red Legion trained pokemon around her she had to be ok.

Back