• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures (available now: 2008 beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
why did you choose to put all the attacks and item names into lowercase? Is this an idea from D/P?
(not complaining, just wanted to ask)

I was going to do that aswell, but I haven't found a day where I can just sit and work with a hex editor all day. I like the lowecase letters, The uppercase letters, in my opinion, was one the worst parts about the Pokemon games.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I know it doesn't have anything to do with the hack, but is it alright if I use your idea to use CSS in the first post of my hack?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Wow, that's a little harsh, well anyways, the library looks nice, so are you meaning that anything that happens in the game shows up in the books at the library?

joshkall

[text here]
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2021
why would you make a remake of a hack ??????????????
i would stop making it

Senerio

Realist, not idealist
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
why would you make a remake of a hack ??????????????
i would stop making it
Mr. Punctuation overuser, why don't you take the time to read for information on the first post before you make your stupid grossly uninformed post. It is not remake, as it's clearly been stated:
rijonAdventures is set in the region of Rijon, which was first created in Pokémon Brown. It sits 20 years chronologically from the time of Brown.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Mr. Punctuation overuser, why don't you take the time to read for information on the first post before you make your stupid grossly uninformed post. It is not remake, as it's clearly been stated:

Hes just another newbie trying to get his post count up by replying to every hack with nothing intelligent to say. And then they disappear the next day. I'm getting REALLY tired of those kinds of users.

Anyway, Hiroshi knows what he's doing.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
No.

By the way, these maps have been shown on [url-inline="http://rijon.nintendo-net.com/"]the website[/url-inline] for a while now, but in case any of you can't get to it or haven't seen it...

This is Rijon's state library. Whatever happens here is what you'll have to find out.

Was they Library Idea based off of Diamond and Pearl's in Canalave City?

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
Them there is fightin' words. And trust me, most people will side up with Hiroshi, him being a administrator. Maybe you forgot.
Dude don't you get it, it's a Joke, Maybe i'm bad at making Jokes :( *cries off*

-Amso-​

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Sorry i was just asking, Oh well it sounds like a cool Idea.

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
*Shot*. I'm stunned; look at this hack; look at the maps.
They are very stunning. By that; it feels like Nintendo made it yes; that is true 8D.
Don't worry about the gfx yet; do that at teh end; I'm going to sit here and wait for more news^^8D.
(I should play the beta, but nah)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, it's alright that you have followed your own way (or should I say CBMan followed his own way? :laugh:), the important thing is having the boring map changed ;)

By the way, does that "No data on this area" was something you thought about after finding one of those "No data" the map tells you when a blue point with no info is selected when using the map? (I guess there's something about it, since you mention your suriosity, maybe that gave you the idea, ah?)

Now, all we need to do is upgrading that firmware, where can we download it from? coolboytendo.com? *joking*

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Correctomondo! Coolboyman did the map - which has been like this since the first alpha release! I did the town map's pointing data (that's new). And Marc helped me out with locating the player's head (and that was done sometime in 2006).

Actually, that "no data" is here to stay and it's deliberate since I wanted SOMETHING to manipulate. ;o

As the game says, the "Town Map" has checked for new "firmware" and automatically downloaded it - and it STILL doesn't work.

(Which is good, since from the start I planned on doing this for this "Town Map (Beta)" I intended on making a full Johto map [but not an overworld area] and labelling everything with ???. You gotta hate unfinished betas. XD)

Also, since I WAS able to fix the town map, my plans for a new alpha (or is it beta stage now? Who knows.) can finally excel - no longer will trainers be locked to being in Moraga Town, but instead be able to go further!

Well, that's a pretty funny promise.

Attached is a town map. Coolboyman and I need to work out some bizzare errors that he made on it, though.

Nice job there! I'll try to work on the map soon so it won't look such like a flat green piece of crap :p.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ahahaha... Well, at least you guys recognize that it still needs some improvment (so I can say safely that I agree with you :))

There's something strange on the map... It made me wonder, what's with those two flyposts that seem to be one next to the other? Was that an error, or it is supposed to be that way? (sounds pointless, but perhaps you thought on something over there)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
It's just another part of Eagulou City which really shouldn't be marked as a spot there.

I guess that explains it. Hope the hack will be better than Brown. This makes Pokemon Aqua like a piece of garbage. I like your game because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back