• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Thanks for the support! Yes, the land seems to be iced, why wouldn't been name Artra? ^_^ The hack will come out when it's winter in the northen hemisphere,or sooner ;)!

Jeremy

Years
Thanks! Pretty soon I'm gona insert some new Pok?mon I made. In the mean time what yall think of this cute lil Ecichu?

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Cool New Pokemon It Sorta Looks Like A Cross Between a Maril, Plusie And A Miltank, But It Looks Very Good.:classic:

Jeremy

Years
I don't know how to make pokemon, but I do know how to make some Pok?mon! :P Just draw a Pok?mon and then insert it into the ROM using Meowth's GFX inserter. Or try decompressing all the compressed GFX and redraw them. The first way is easier :P. More Screens coming soon!

Jeremy

Years
Let me point this out, it's a cross breed of Pichu, and a Rattata! Also my name is PIKA2! Anyway Gold Raikou, thanks anyway, but I got it from here. It's gona come out when it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere. Anyway I need to speed some things up, It's almost time for a demo :D

Jeremy

Years
OK! I know I'm double posting, but I just couldn't wait! I was bored so I made this little Wallpaper promo for my hack. Ok,it isn't much but I was bored. It's 800 by 600. Hope ya like it. ^_^
/\-/\
p.s. I'm not a very good artist,but it'sa start (o^_^o)

EDIT: REMOVED... now is with Christen :P

Last edited:

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Hmm,wallpaper looks cool, Hmm winter in the norther hemisphere starts on Dec, 22 you think it will be done by then?

Jeremy

Years
Thanks! I can get a big demo by that day! Also the two people on the wall paper are JEREMY (me) and JEANETTE (a girl that I like and likes me :D)

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Heh, anyways, you know what i never saw in Pokemon Games? is the main character talking. not just "Yes or "No". And go for jannete ^_-

Years
Hey First off very nice work so far. I need to ask a question though, where did you get the tools to hack the game? Please reply thanks.

Jeremy

Years
Thanks everybody! The tools I used were, a hex editor *which you can find almost anywhere* Tile Layer Pro, and the Meowth's GFX inserter.

P.S. I'm gona get Jeanette ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back