• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Maybe she could be like the Big Boss in Story Mode. Use whatever character you want and navigate through the storyline.

Win the season cup and get a chance to face Celestia in shootout. If you'd win, you'd be crowned "The Fastest Pony Kart Driver in Equestria!"

(Maybe get the ability to earn improvements to your kart [ie, better engines, boosters, and handling systems]?)

o3o

Years
Maybe she could be like the Big Boss in Story Mode. Use whatever character you want and navigate through the storyline.

Win the season cup and get a chance to face Celestia in shootout. If you'd win, you'd be crowned "The Fastest Pony Kart Driver in Equestria!"

(Maybe get the ability to earn improvements to your car [ie, better engines, boosters, and handling systems]?)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

For some reason, I kinda can't picture ponies in karts, like Mario Kart or w/e. I picture them just running.

o3o

Years
I know Dash would certainly decide she'd rather fly then sit in her kart if it was going to slow for her tastes.

Hm, yeah. But then, them running as opposed to driving would bring about another issue. If the pegasus ponies were not allowed to fly, that would make them like earth ponies in a way. And if there are only earth ponies and unicorns, the unicorns would have an advantage over the earth ponies, by being able to use their magic somehow. At least, that's my theory. I mean, it wouldn't be fair to let the pegasi fly ahead whilst the earth ponies have to run. D:

o3o

Years
Maybe they should all play a game where there be no clear advantage. The problem is the pegasi and unicorns would be at a clear advantage in pretty much every game.

Yeah, but what game would that be? ... My Little Pony Scrabble? D:

And another thing I was thinking about. If they were to make a MLP game, it would be aimed at young children -- for example, 3-6 year olds or whatever age group the show's aimed at. So... Yeah. I doubt anything would be too complex. ><; Which kinda sucks.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
That's a good idea, but it sucks Rainbow Dash had only one super awesome solo during any song during Season 1, At the Gala in the episode Best Night Ever.

Been dreaming, I've been waiting,
to fly with those great ponies.
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks,
spinning round and having kicks.
We'll perform for crowds of thousands,
they'll shower us with diamonds.
The Wonderbolts will see me
right here at the Gala!

Whereas every other pony has had a song during Season 1 expect Rainbow Dash. Maybe they think since she's too tomboyish that she doesn't need a song? Why? She was so awesome in At the Gala!

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yeah, Ashleigh Ball did a brilliant job with Rainbow's voice. Though, her lines in Winter Wrap Up were also pretty awesome. o3o
Did you know that as popular Dashie is, she has the least screentime in Season 1? Interesting fact.
Well, we can only hope in Season 2!
It's been confirmed that Twilight's getting her own solo song, which is freaking brilliant.

o3o

Years
Yeah, Ashleigh Ball did a brilliant job with Rainbow's voice. Though, her lines in Winter Wrap Up were also pretty awesome. o3o
Did you know that as popular Dashie is, she has the least screentime in Season 1? Interesting fact.
Well, we can only hope in Season 2!
It's been confirmed that Twilight's getting her own solo song, which is freaking brilliant.

I love Rainbow's singing voice.

Yeah, she's also the only one of the mane cast not to have a pet (AJ has Winona, Twilight has Owlowiscious, Rarity has Opalescence, Pinkie has Gummy and Fluttershy has Angel).

Omg, that's awesome! 8D;

o3o

Years
Some people refer to Scootaloo as Rainbow's pet. But Scoot isn't Rainbow pet at all.

Scootaloo refers to Rainbow as her idol. Rainbow doesn't treat Scoot like a pet at all.

Wouldn't that be weird? Having a little girl (well, filly) as a pet? D:

A few others thought Scoot was Dash's little sister, also~ But they're not related, according to Lauren Faust. owo;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Scootaloo, along with being the best of the three Cutie Mark Crusaders, is probably just a huge fan of Rainbow Dash. Which reminds me, I want to see them try again for all their cutie marks. Those episodes are hilarious. XD;

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER CHICKEN CATCHERS!

Back