• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len felt Alexis climb onto his back, her feet standing on his hands as she looked over Len's head. She assured Len to let her know if she got too heavy. It wasn't a problem for Len. He got alot stronger during his evolution. He could carry Alexis with no problem. Still... he figured since they were excercising, Len could challenge Alexis a bit.

"No worries! Your as light as a feather!" Len said, looking up at her. "Though... I don't want to be the only one getting a workout... Hehehe..." Len said with a snicker. Len positioned himself as if he were about to start jogging. Poliwhirl were pretty fast so why not practice a bit? He held onto Alexis' feet, preparing to run.

"Let's see just how clingy you are!" Len said as he started to jog along with the group.

Mark followed along as well alongside with Daniel. He was curious about Mark's trip to the mountains.

"I think I'm gonna catch myself another Pokemon. A ground type most likely. I could use something with alot of bulk on my team. The mountain pokemon are pretty dangerous though from what I hear so I gotta be cautious." Mark replied.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis made sure she was standing properly, planting her paws on top and the sides of his head, glancing down at him as he began talking again. She tilted her head a little, but only realized what he was about to do a second before he did it. She let out a surprised squeak as he began jogging to keep up with the others, pressing her paws firmly against her, her fur standing on end.

She let out a laugh after a few moments of having gotten used to standing there, her paws begin surprisingly good at clinging to other surfaces, even something as slippery as a Poliwhirl's skin. "H-heh, pretty good idea, this! Faster!"

Daniel strolling along with Mark, glancing between the group in front of them and him, nodding his head a few times. He had no clue what kind of Pokémon were up in the mountains on this island… he had no clue what kind of Pokémon –were- here, at all. They might be Pokémon he'd never heard of or seen before. It got him a little excited to get out and begin drawing.

"Catching a new Pokémon? But you already have so many! Though I guess, if you want to take on the gyms, you've gotta have somewhat of a team to choose between… and yeah, rock and ground Pokémon are pretty dangerous… but you've got a Poliwhirl, right? He should be good against ground-"

At this moment, a strange sight met the two. Running up past them and continuing forwards was Len the Poliwhirl darting along, with Alexis the Raichu, standing on Len's hands which were on his back, clinging to his back and the top of his head, her head pressed forwards over his, enjoying the wind in her fur, her tail wavering in the air behind them, exclaiming a loud "Chhhhuuuuuuu!" as they darted past.

"… Types." Daniel came to a halt for a moment, simply staring after the odd sight that had just appeared. He then burst into laughter and shook his head, starting to walk again, hurrying to catch up with Mark, a cheerful smile now on his lips.

"Looks like they're having fun, huh?"

Megaman765

Years
Alexis wasn't kidding when she said she was clingy! She was holding on surprisingly tight onto Len! Of course, Len wasn't running at full speed. He was mostly jogging after all. Though Alexis quickly challenged him to go faster. Len let go of Alexis' feet for a moment and adjusted them so they were under his arms so that she would hang on in a piggyback kind of fashion. It'd give him a bit more freedom when running. Len held onto Alexis' feet once more and started to move faster.

"Your asking for it! Hang on!" Len said happily as he started to go faster. He wasn't going top speed but this was much faster then before. He looked up at Alexis seeing that she was enjoying the ride!

Mark couldn't help but laugh alongside Daniel when seeing how close Len and Alexis were getting. Len was starting to speed up as well! At this rate they would end up at the swamp before they would...

"Yeah! Len seems to like Alexis alot! Something tells me they'll be hanging out alot... I haven't seen Len this happy in awhile." Mark said, watching the duo run by the group happily.

"I mostly think a ground type would help since two of my pokemon are weak to electricity. May as well have something to counter that. Though, Len already has a move that can handle elecrict types, it never hurts to have a 6th team member. Dunno what I'd want though..." Mark continued.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri smiled as a class filed out of the school. He thought he spotted Mark, and definitely spotted Len, but he couldn't just run over and interupt the class to say hi to his friend, could he? And besides, he had to get these bags to his room.

"Hey, isn't that Mark?" Thyme said from his shoulder. Bri nodded.

"Yeah. You can go say hello if you want, but I kind of have to wait." Bri said with a grin, knowing how much Thyme had missed Snype. She nodded, and tried to act indifferent, but he knew better.

"Maybe i will..." she said before jumping down to the ground and setting off after the class.

"Be careful!" Bri called out quickly. Sprinkles walked over to him.

"Humph! Good riddance!" he said, causing Bri to frown. He bent down, picked up Sprinkles, and set him on his shoulder and smiled.

"You should be nicer to Thyme. She's not so bad, if you get to know her." he said with a grin as he headed to his dorm with the bag. He grunted and slung it on his bed when he arrived, and returned his pokemon, except for Sprinkles, who was still perched on his shoulder.

"How about we head to the Volcano and train against some fire types?" Bri suggested, hoping that they would run into Nova. Sprinkles gave a shrug, and Bri set out again.

Thyme

Thyme quickly reached the class and darted through the legs of the humans.

"All these humans look the same from this height... How am I going to find the right one?" she wondered aloud. She snivy shook her head and fell into step with the group, deciding that when they stopped, she could climb up one and see from a higher view.

Nova

Nova growled and lunged at the leader of the Houndour pack with Fira Fang and bowled him over. He turned and slammed into another one with Facade. He was tough, but these three were tiring him out! He and Vulpix were not going to lose here!

"Heh, you're pretty tough, you know?" he said with a slight growl. Vulpix huffed and shook his head.

"N-niot that tough!" he said, and Nova chuckled.

"Nope. Not that tough. Know why? I have a move I have never tried. It's a powerful one too, especially when I'm not in good shape, like now. Now, get ready for this!" he said, activating Reversal and slamming into the leader. The leader went down like a stone under the Super Effective attack, and Nova barked proudly, his barks resounding down the mountain. He turned to the other two, who snarled at him and charged. He used Reversal and hit one, and Vulpix slammed int the other one with Quick Attack.

"Heh, not so tough now, are you?" he said with a smug smirk as the three Houndour groaned and stared at him.

"Don't worry, I'm not after territory. I just wanted to fight. Later." Nova said, walking back the way he had come, Vulpix hot on his heels. That had gone well... Maybe he was ready to challenge his father again...

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

As soon as Hilda told everyone to get moving, Alice started to breathe normally. She didn't feel as tired as she felt when she arrived at the classroom with the boots, although her legs were still killing her. In spite of that, she followeed Hilda, holding Jello in her arms as usual, the Solosis too shy to interact with other Pokémon.

Alice was feeling shy as well, and did not feel like talking to anyone. Besides, she didn't think that anyone would want to talk to her at the moment. Everyone seemed so...busy. After following Hilda absent-mindedly, her thoughts were interrupted by the teacher's voice.

"This is it guys. If you don't have your boots or aren't riding a pokemon, you should change that now. This is the last chance..."

That was when she realised they were almost there. The view wasn't very nice, but, then again, one can't expect a pretty view of a swamp. She looked down to see her maroon boots and smiled, although nobody could see that due to the fact that she was wearing a mask.

"So...where do we go now?" Alice asked Hilda timidly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I'll take it Thyme is a Snivy.)

Kilik Chambers

They were finally ready to go. To the swamplands it is. Kilik & the rest of the class left the class & ventured onward to their destination. Some of the students were talking at the moment, but nothing to do with Kilik. It didn't bother him much. They were probably gonna end this class soon, not much to do until then.

A Snivy suddenly passed by everyone, through the legs apparently. Wonder who's Pokemon that was? It wasn't much of a bother though. It seemed they were almost at the swamps. Better safe than sorry. Kilik took out a Pokeball & brought out Mistress. Looks like she had a good nap. "Morning to you. Could you morph into a Swampert right now?" He asked.

Mistress yawned for a minute before speaking. "Fine." Her form started to change. Her color was changing to blue & any other color a Swampert has. The now Swampert stood next to Kilik as he walked over to Daniel & Mark. "So, what are we talking about?" He asked them both?

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen had smashed away at the rock and demolished about half of i, which was a feat for him, as he does not like physical labor with tools. Darrumel had come out at that point to take a look see at what's going on.

"Ooh la la! What a pleasant yet weird and very wacky way to teach students! Destroying rocks doesn't seem pleasant to watch, and it gets everything all filled with dirty, dirty dust." said Darrumel. At that time, Byron was peacefuly reading a book labelled "Mining Spots for Diligent Miners"

"Ugh, doesn't isn't it just a tiny bit excessive to ask students to break rocks?"
said Gen.

Though not very obvious, Byron was thinking that the best way to learn about mining is to break things, especially funny looking rocks.

"Class, let's have a volunteer from this class show us how he hammers his rocks! So, anyone up to it?" announced Byron.

Gen was definitley not going to volunteer, hewas busy smashing the rocks his own freakish way,

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis laughed happily as Len began running faster, holding on tightly with her ears pressed down against her head. She glanced back at the group as they passed it, looking forwards again. She could start to see what might very well be the swamp.

She gave Len's head a little pat, speaking up as she tried to get the sound of her voice through the rushing of the wind moving past them. "Don't get too far from the group! I can't leave Daniel on his own!"

Daniel still smiled cheerfully after having witnessed Alexis enjoying herself so much. With Mark's Pokémon no less. "Yeah, I think they'll be great friends. It's nice to see her this happy." He then turned his head to watch Mark as he continued to explain himself.

He opened his mouth to reply to it when Killik moved up next to them and asking them what they were talking about. Daniel gave a wave and a smile. "Hey Killik. We're talking about Mark going to the mountains later on to try and catch himself a ground Pokémon. Which I by the way think is a great idea. You could even get a steel one, if you were lucky. And yeah, Len might have a move that's effective against them, but you need to remember that he himself is still kind of weak to electric types. I've done the same with Alexis."

He smiled knowingly, lifting a hand to tap the side of his nose. "You can never be too careful when it comes to fighting someone else, best be prepared for anything, if you can. And in regards to what you'd catch… uhm. Well, you could either go up there and have a look… or ask around the academy, see who knows what kinds of Pokémon are up there."

Daniel gave a small nod, more to himself than anyone else. He had actually wanted to get himself a new Pokémon for a while.. but he wasn't sure if he was ready. He had the Pokéballs, but he'd never caught a Pokémon before. A small frown painted his lips without him realizing as he looked slightly into the ground, continuing to trot along.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye

Skye hesitated. He didn't really want to make the teacher angrier than he already was. Though, according to Rama, the dude wasn't particularly a nice guy. Then again Rama only loved himself and maybe Skye on happy days so that may be a skewed impression. He sighed almost imperceptibly, shifting slightly from foot to foot. This was going to be a bad day, he knew it. Maybe he should wait on going to the mountains…. No he needed a flying type aside from Volca… Just no Emolgas… Skye shivered. Anything but Emolgas and Joltiks and almost anything that sparked… well… maybe he could get a Pichu… they were too busy hurting themselves…

Meanwhile, Rei glanced at her opponent, the Bug type. So she couldn't hurt him… and Skye was looking hopelessly confused. Dear god… Skye was looking unsettled for a change. Time to take matters into her own flippers she supposed…

Rei opened her mouth and concentrated before releasing a ray of ghostly energy, Confuse Ray, toward her opponent. Skye reacted to stop her, but it was too late for that.

(Skye did not order her to do that, in case my morning sleepiness made that really confusing.)

Ciel
Ciel flushed in surprised delight. That had been a guess… He hadn't expected to get it even close to right… Brie growled in his arms, developing a young cabin fever. However Ciel didn't put him down. When he eventually had to put the creature back into a Pokeball, he did not want the Absol claustrophobic. Listening to the teacher, Ciel watched Kinko trot up to him and settle at his feet, staring intently at the Zoroark and Zorua nearby with curiosity. She wanted to play. Ciel reached out and patted her head gently. He didn't think that'd be a good idea.

So focused on two other things at that moment, Ciel jumped when the ceiling began to recede, revealing the brightness of the sun. He shivered a moment as Kinko leaped up and whirled around. She had been nice and calm too! Brie yipped, confused. Ciel frowned at the little creature. He wondered when it'd be able to form words.

Ash
Ash stood with her arms behind her back. Well this is getting nowhere…She hadn't expected it to in truth. These were kids who hadn't likely thrown a punch in their lives, let alone actually considered fighting someone. One of the girls, the first volunteer perhaps, threw what looked to be a halfhearted thing. Hmm… this class wasn't gonna work for her, Ash could feel it. Poor lass. And she couldn't force the class to do it either. The girl would have to figure it out for herself.

She smiled a little, walked over, and placed a hand on Valorie's shoulder. From anyone else, the gesture was likely creepy. It was probably creepier from Ash, considering when she looked at you with her teal eyes, they kind of looked past you because without her Aura perception, she couldn't see you. Did Ash know this? It was possible though she never really reacted to it. "Hey," she said softly, just loud enough for Valorie to hear. She knew the girl's partner was right there and briefly ignored her. "Relax. You can stop if you want. Class is almost over. Besides, I doubt you wanna do this anyhow."

Ash stepped back and moved, speaking to the class at large. "Since none of you seem to want to answer the question or can, here's on part of it. Human wounds are more dangerous due to our… lack of durability." I was totally going to say our squishiness, she thought with a grin. "Also, wounds from human weapons tend to be slightly cleaner due to the way the weapons are designed. Pokemon wounds tend to be a little less serious except for example in cases of say a Charmander's flame or badly poisoned status. Also, since Pokemon can't always even out their claws or fangs or their Flamethrowers, they're a lot less clean and easy to bandage over."

The teen nodded to herself. "We've got ten minutes now. Switch partners and this time, I want you to focus on getting your partner pinned down in the sand."

Megaman765

Years
Len continued happily running toward the swamp. The group was pretty close so far and alot of the kids had gotten there already. Mark was taking his time getting there after all. Len heard Alexis telling him to not get too far away. Len held on tighter and made a sharp U turn back to the group, but he ended up losing his balance and falling on his side along with Alexis.

"Woah!" Len said as he tumbled over onto the grass. It wasn't too swampy but the grass was pretty slippery. Len was still holding onto Alexis.

Kilik joined the conversation eventually to see what they were talking about. Mark was thinking about what pokemon would fit his team the best...

"Hmm... well I guess I'll just have to see when I get there huh?" Mark said. He saw in the distance that Len had tumbled over. He was fine though. Just getting a bit too excited from all the running most likely. He couldn't help but laugh again.

Snype hadn't noticed Thyme yet since he was so high up. He was busy looking at the sights mostly and didn't really expect he'd see Thyme in a place like this...

Nideous

Years
Thyme

Thyme looked around, her eyes narrowed as her feet were getting muddy. This was not what she had had in mind when she tagged along. She spotted Len take a spectacular fall and walked over to him.

"Hello Len... It's been a while. Where's your trainer?" she said, trying not to lose her temper. the only thing she hated more than getting wet was getting muddy. She crossed her arms and looked at Alexis after a moment.

"Who are you?" she said quietly.

Brian

Bri smiled and walked out of his dorm. Sprinkles grinned at him, and the pair set off, heading for the area where he had first met Nova. Maybe the growlithe was still hanging around there. Hopefully he would be able to find Nova soon. Sprinkles growled and took off after a Rattata.

"Sprinkles, wait!" Bri shouted, taking off after his eevee as fast as he could.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

after awhile waiting when she still hesitated punching Ruby she seemed to decide to punch her though. valorie punches Ruby softly, it lacked of strength, though it finally had some progress, she finally punched her. Ruby nicely smiles at her 'see? it isn't scary to punch someone at all, and it was quite a punch.' Ruby compliments her, rubbing the cheek that received a punch.

"Hey," the teacher had walked over to Valorie, ignoring Ruby. "Relax. You can stop if you want. Class is almost over. Besides, I doubt you wanna do this anyhow." the teacher said to her. probely Ash hadn't seen that Valorie already punched Ruby. when ask walked away she begun speaking again, giving an answer on the question.

"We've got ten minutes now. Switch partners and this time, I want you to focus on getting your partner pinned down in the sand." Ask said after answering the question she had asked the class. seems like Ruby didn't get to give Valorie a punch back, but she didn't mind at all.

'it was nice to meet you, please don't be so insecure, we are a class right? i won't let anyone stay out.' Ruby smiled at her and waved as she walked away. '(new partner huh? who are you going to?)' Hikari asks her. 'remember the girl that walked up to me? i remembered i promised her to be her partner at another assighment.' Ruby is smiling. '(typical you, keeping your promised.)' Hikari is chuckling.

Ruby looks around for the girl as she sees her standing a little futher away near the water, she walks up to her and begins to speak. 'hi there, sorry for just now, but how about to be partners now?' Ruby asks her quite confident.

Ruby Destiny

after awhile waiting when she still hesitated punching Ruby she seemed to decide to punch her though. valorie punches Ruby softly, it lacked of strength, though it finally had some progress, she finally punched her. Ruby nicely smiles at her 'see? it isn't scary to punch someone at all, and it was quite a punch.' Ruby compliments her, rubbing the cheek that received a punch.

"Hey," the teacher had walked over to Valorie, ignoring Ruby. "Relax. You can stop if you want. Class is almost over. Besides, I doubt you wanna do this anyhow." the teacher said to her. probely Ash hadn't seen that Valorie already punched Ruby. when ask walked away she begun speaking again, giving an answer on the question.

"We've got ten minutes now. Switch partners and this time, I want you to focus on getting your partner pinned down in the sand." Ask said after answering the question she had asked the class. seems like Ruby didn't get to give Valorie a punch back, but she didn't mind at all.

'it was nice to meet you, please don't be so insecure, we are a class right? i won't let anyone stay out.' Ruby smiled at her and waved as she walked away. '(new partner huh? who are you going to?)' Hikari asks her. 'remember the girl that walked up to me? i remembered i promised her to be her partner at another assighment.' Ruby is smiling. '(typical you, keeping your promised.)' Hikari is chuckling.

Ruby looks around for the girl as she sees her standing a little futher away near the water, she walks up to her and begins to speak. 'hi there, sorry for just now, but how about to be partners now?' Ruby asks her quite confident.

Last edited:

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
''Sure Snype, I'll see you later!'' Flora called out and gave a small wave as Snype went on his trainer's shoulder. Seeing as both Pokémon and humans were starting to pack up and get ready to move out to the swamps, she went over to Oscar, who was busy collecting his belongings. He quickly got up from his seat and ran after the group to catch up.

After catching up with the others and keeping the same pace as them, Oscar decided to let out the rest of his team. He threw two Pokéballs up in the air, revealing a Misdreavus and a Meditite. He explained the whole situation and urged them to stay close to the group, receiving a nod from all three. With a big grin on his face, Oscar continued to the swamps, getting lost in his own thoughts.

Flora and Arya was playing and chatting away while Meden had decided to walk next to Oscar, taking in the environment. The swamps...didn't really sound like a good place to go around in. He would smell awful for at least a week. Glancing around, he noticed Snype being on Mark's shoulder. Hmm...wonder if he could do that. Well, only one way to find out. The Meditite jumped up and landed on Oscar's shoulder, the kid almost toppling over by the suddenness. Oscar straightened himself up before giving Meden an odd look, then breaking into a small laugh. That was a first...Meden had never done that before. Deciding to just shrug it off, he continued forward.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell sat, quietly humming a familiar tune simply containing the words "Diggy, diggy, hole. Diggy, diggy, hole." as he gently chipped away at the rock. Although he wasn't really digging a hole, the tune was somewhat appropriate regarding the situation.

Humming a bit more as he chipped off a pretty decent piece, Maxwell turned his head at Gen's direction as he thought that there had just appeared something beside him. He was correct, beside the kid stood a blue Pokémon resembling an otter. It had long white whiskers, an angry look in its eyes and a hairdo that would even make Cloud Strife green with jealousy. Hmm... Maxwell thought that he recognized the Pokémon, he HAD seen it somewhere before but he couldn't really remember where...

"Ah, screw it!" he thought when suddenly a rather big piece of the rock came off. Maxwell looked at it with a hint of curiousity, it was sorta gleaming on the inside. Almost as if there was some sort of spectrum inside of it. As Maxwell knew that the rock was almost broken, he decided to do one final stretch to crack it open. He carefully put the shiny rock on his bench, adjusting on which side it was laying on, and lots of other unneccesary measurements. Then, he lifted the pickaxe in a nice bow which would end right at the rock as the tool would come down.
"And a 1, and a 2, and a 3, and a 4, and a smash!" Maxwell said before he brought the picaxe down towards the rock.

SMASH!

Maxwell smiled at the satisfying sound of the rock breaking apart. But as he looked at his piece of work with amusement shining in his eyes, he noticed something. The pickaxe had somehow entered the rock WITHOUT breaking it, it was now stuck inside the stone and seemingly unable to get out. Maxwell looked at the pickaxe with a typical "are you kidding me?!"-face.

"Um, excuse me Mr. Byron!" he said while holding up his hand, "My pickaxe... emh... S-Seems to have gotten stuck in the rock." he added a nervous laugh at the end of the sentence. Little did he know that this was the perfect moment for Byron to force Maxwell into demonstrating how to proprely break a rock.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

So Mark had plans to capture a ground-type Pokemon in the mountains after class. Everyone has plans these days. Actually, a ground-type Pokemon would work best against a fire-type. Kilik remembered Isaac's Quilave. It was a tough opponent. He'll consider looking for a ground-type some other time, but he won't forget.

"I guess we all have plans. I'm gonna be doing some training after class, with someone I've already met." Er, why did he say that? Perhaps he just felt like gossiping. No matter, they weren't gonna bother him after class anyway. "Maybe I'll go catch a Pokemon after class, if I have spare time." He added. But does he have enough time to meet up with N & see how the little boy is doing? So much to do after this it was almost stressful. Nothing Kilik can't handle.

Mistress as a Swampert looked at all the Pokemon out, feeling all-might for her size. She felt like king to them it almost made her giggle with delight. "It seems we've just about made it." Kilik reminded Mark & Daniel, nearing the swamps. He put his mask over his mouth for good preparation. Time to see where the 'lost' kid is.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi continued to make notes and diagrams of the pokeball as Elizabeth spoke and showed the ball to the class. The kid next to him was the first to be allowed to hold the pokeball.

As for that question the kid asked. . . Takumi thought the very reason these pokeballs weren't mass produced was probably why the rare master balls are never mass produced. That or something about conservation and all. Who knows.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin flushed a little as Olivia smiled and spoke to him. Darn that long hair was amazing. He bet that it could be used as a soft cushion if Olivia wanted to use it that way for herself. Or that it at least kept her warm in the winter.

"Well. . . I actually. . . um. . . was going to e-mail my parents about. . . good news," Kenshin said as he held up a pokeball, and let out Combusken. "T-Torchic. . . Evolved."

He rubbed his arm lightly. "I normally. . . don't go exploring with the other students. . . but. . . if it's just us. . . I guess that's okay."

N

Zoroark laughed at that. Well N wouldn't call this a prank. I would considering what's about to happen. Just sit back. . . and be prepared to enjoy the show.

N looked back to the class now and crossed his arms.

"If there's anything I've learned over the years and in my travels, it's as follows," he began. "First. . . Pokemon never lie."

Or at least, they can't get away with lying to him.

"Second. . . Every pokemon you hear of that is rumored to exist. . . are not legends. They are all real. After all. . . it was how I met one of my friends four years ago."

Just as he finished his sentence he spread his arms out in front of him as the sound of. . . some kind of electrical engine turbine was heard in the sky. Suddenly the sky got darker. Instantly darker. As far as most normal people would be concerned the sky doesn't get THAT DARK THAT FAST. Lightning was seen flashing through the sky along with loud booms of thunder before . . . something came out of the thunderclouds. It was a large black Dragon Shape, about 9' 06" high and weighing in at 760.6 pounds. It landed with a loud thud in the arena N was using for a classroom.

It glanced at everyone with its bright red eyes as it gave a loud Roar. A Roar that could be heard throughout the entire island. A roar very few people would instinctively recognize unless they've come face to face with this pokemon before.

The pokemon's large black tail began to glow blue and discharge electricity as the large Thunderstorm clouds just. . . Vanished. It was the bright peaceful sunlight filled blue sky that was there a moment ago. Now the Sunlight showed the details of the scales on the pokemon's body. It's large black wings were extended out of its back as the pokemon looked down at everyone.

I am Zekrom! The dragon of ideals! the large pokemon introduced itself with Telepathy, then gave another loud roar. You have nothing to fear from me! I will not bring you harm!

Zoroark meanwhile just smirked and laughed to himself while shaking his head to himself. Big Show-off.

Some of the other students and their pokemon were startled. Some where scared, some where amazed, but mostly they were all in awe.

After all, it's not every day you get to be in the presence of a Legendary Pokemon.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin stared up as a. . . What the heck was that? That lightning and thunderstorm was huge! And it just appeared out of NOWHERE!

"W-What-" he began.

At the sound of that dragon roar though. . . He just clinged to Olivia and squeaked in fear. Once the storm was gone he barely uttered. "W-W-What. . . what was. . . th-tha-that?"

He was literally shaking as he hugged/clinged to Olivia.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis pressed her paws firmly around Len, her body pressed up against his back as he swung around in a sharp U-turn. This proved to be a bad idea however, as the grass was very slippery and caused him to slide and eventually come crashing down on the side, Alexis yelping in surprise.

After the landing, she blinked her eyes open, peering down at the ground she almost fell onto. She hopped down from her position on his back, not caring about getting her feet and paws wet, she went around him on all four, lifting a paw to rest on his side while looking down at him with a slight worry in her eyes.

"Len, are you alright? Sorry, I shouldn't have told you to go so fast.." She was about to say something more, but was interrupted by a voice from behind, apparently talking to Len. She turned and moved slightly to the side, peering with curiosity at the Snivy. She'd never seen a Pokémon like that before.

When it spoke, it seemed sort of angry, even annoyed when it turned to Alexis to find out who she was. Alexis wasn't phased much by this however and offered a smile. "I'm Alexis. My trainer is one of Mark's friends. And, uh… hello. Who are you?"

"Yeah, I suppose waiting and seeing is the best way to go about it. That's what I would have done, at least!" He nodded firmly as if to confirm his statement, which was rather redundant, since he was the one who had said it.

He noticed Len and Alexis toppling over a little further ahead, which caused him to chuckle. It was nice to see Alexis have so much fun. He turned to look at Killik as he explained what plans he had, Daniel nodding faintly and slightly thoughtfully.

Everyone is either training or catching Pokémon, he thought, starting to feel a little left out. He only had Alexis, after all. He spoke up just as they reached the swamp, coming to a halt in front of it. "I… don't really know what I'll be doing after class. I haven't thought about it. I might just go somewhere and draw a little… mh."

In truth, he didn't really want to go draw. All this talk about catching Pokémon both strengthened the idea of catching one for his own, as well as terrified him of the aspect of choosing between wild Pokémon, when to throw the ball, if Alexis could even handle any type of wild Pokémon he'd meet. Without realizing it, he had started looking down at the ground with furrowed brows and quickly looked up again, fiddling with the mask around his neck as he fastened it to his mouth. "There we go."

Nideous

Years
Draco

Draco sighed as Rena soared past the thunderstorm.

"God, Zekrom is such a show boat..." Draco said to himself when he heard the voice. Rena turned her head back to face him for a moment before she flew down to the island. He sighed as he landed near the Daycare Center Lance had told him that was his. He was glad, this way he could arrive quietly and rest before having to open the shop. Killita soared over the building as he returned Rena. She let out a piercing bellow and fired a Hyper Beam into the air, causing Draco to jump and glare at her as she landed with a smug look on her face.

"What the heck are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack!?" the DragonTamer said as she butted him with her head afectionately. He sighed and patted her head and walked into the building. Killita stuck her large head into the door behind him. It was a clean, normal Daycare Center. Her shoced Killita out of the room.

"There is a door on the other side over there! It will be big enough for you! Stop trying to go in this one!" he said. She crooned deeply and took to the air again. Draco sighed and went about setting up things the way he would like to keep them. Then he sat back behind the counter and kicked his feet up, releasing Zeal and Rena again.

"Ok you two, go pick out a spot for us in the area back there. I'll leave it to you to get it set up." he said, shifting a piece of paper on his desk. Rena let out a quiet cry and floated away. Zeal gaqve Draco a long stare and began walking away after her. Draco smiled. Now, if there would just be no more interuptions, he'd be good to go until class was let out.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen looked to his back and found Darrumel out of his pokeaball, he had not realized Mira wasn't in her pokeball though. He turned his head and looked back at Maxwell and thought, "The heck!? How the heck did he get his pickaxe in without breaking that rock????"
Amazed, he walked towrds him while carrying the rock and said, "What have you done?" he continued, "Are you an expert on deploying great force on something without breaking it?"

Byron stood up and smirked in a naughty way. God knows what he has in mind. He then said, "Maxie, are you an expert in messing the heck up?" Then he took Maxwell by the arm and put him in front of the class.
Byron whispered to him in a very, very, very cold voice that would run shivers down ones spine, " You have been for..... volunteered to crack that rock with that pickaxe...... Get that little sloth in your head pick the pickaxe out of the rock will you."

Byron stood up and patted Maxwell's back. He said to the class that Maxwell will be cracking the stone, and this time, properly[B/] .

Gen laughed. It was probably wtitten on his face the words "Good riddance"

He picked uo his pickaxe to smack the rock again, this time as hard as possible. He stood up and raised his pickaxe high above his head, and smashed it onto his rock. Now, a loud 'Craaaaaack' was heard all over the class. Gen lifted his head, in a terrified way and screamed, "Oh noooo!"

At that time Gen had broke not only the rock, but his own table to. The pickaxe had pierced straight through his table, making a hole the size of a crater. Byron pointed his fingers at Gen and told him to come forward, what a fine mess he had made....

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 3: Zekrom!

CLASS
Zekrom!

It was no prank, but it was truly amazing. "He must be a million feet tall!" exclaimed little Kiyoko, light purple eyes sparkling brightly. His mouth was open wide, and he gazed at the amazing thing that had taken up most of the room. He shuffled his paws excitedly, hardly able to keep still. "Zoroark, when are we gonna do some real pranks?"

Back