• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Borderlands - This ain't no place for no hero

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
BORDERLANDS
Heyoo!
Discuss everything about this awesome series here. Share your character builds, weapons and loot, advice on how to solo colossal enemies or pesky creatures, story/mission progress and thoughts, excitement for future DLC, etc.

Please provide which games on which consoles you have so I may add them to this list. However, you must handle all online meet-ups though PM or VM.

Have fun; kill some psycho midgets and smile while doing so!

List of Gamers
Borderlands 1
PC
chuckleslucifer
tabor62

PS3
AlexOzzyCake
Sukisu
TwilightBlade

Xbox360
clay10mc
DjentlemanJoe
NecrumWarrior
tabor62

Borderlands 2
PC
AlexOzzyCake
Archer
chuckleslucifer
Ckbruin
Razor Leaf
RxErick
TwilightBlade
Zissou

PS3
AlexOzzyCake
Iloveeevee
Miss Doronjo
ShadowExcadrill
Slash Beast ∞
Sukisu
TwilightBlade

Xbox360
Aurora.
clay10mc
NecrumWarrior

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
BORDERLANDSSSSS! I'm on Steam and PS3 with Borderlands 2 and just PS3 with Borderlands 1, name on all of them is AlexOzzyCake. c:

I utterly adore this series because it's a FPS that I can actually play with an incredible story and really cool characters. The unique skill trees, 'bazillions' of guns and countless class mods that you can access in Borderlands make it a truly special game in just how large it actually is. It's a series that I've never gotten bored of despite playing it for years on end and it keeps on bringing one great surprise after another. Once I heard about Borderlands 2 coming out, initially my reaction was "How can they possibly have more to add to this game?" so honestly I was expecting it to be pretty rubbish, but once it came out... just wow. I've barely been able to put it down since! And all the Easter Eggs they add in are amazing too and getting to beat Blade at it and just everything about the series makes it truly outstanding compared to other games of its kind. The only part that let me down is the lack of a male siren, how cute would that be? ;;

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I can play BL 1 & 2 on Xbox 360. Awesome series of games, seriously! I love the humor (it's at pretty much the same level as the Portal series) and the gameplay is off the charts! My favorite character is Salvador. He's short, but he'll #%&@ you up man.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Contrary to almost everyone here I have the first one for Xbox360 :P Then again I don't have Gold, at least, not yet.

I find adding rpg elements to games make it more interesting. Which makes this the only FPS series I'll pretty much ever own. Unless someone else comes out with something similar that isn't pretty much a clone. I think the names given to the guns and their abilities make it pretty fun to go through, that and I get to snipe people's heads off while leveling up.

Favorite Character: Mordecai
Favorite Weapon: Reaver's Edge, has one of the best scopes ever.

Years
My love for this series started when I played the first one at my friends house fr the first time. He'd had it for awhile and I was instantly better at it than him, which is always a turn on. I love being good at great games (#NotDarkSouls).

While I play both on XBox 360, I don't play online because: 1- I let my Live account end and haven't payed yet. And 2- I just don't like playing online. But if I ever do decide to get back on Live, I'll be monkeycorn129.

Anyway, I love this series because it adds the aspect of humor that most if not all FPS's are missing. Also, I'm downright horrible at FPS's, except this series is very noob friendly. It takes away the ragequits that would be happening if it was a typical shooter. The character building aspect is very interesting because there are many possibilities for your play style. This series has the most graphic appeal to me. It's not too goofy as to where it is like a child's game (I assure you, it isn't), yet not too gorey and bloody as to where it makes you sick and gives you nightmares.

All in all, this is a great franchise and it should expand until there is no room to expand further. #I LOVE ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
YES BLADE

Anyway, I absolutely love Borderlands 2! I've not actually got my hands on the first one yet but wahhhh I don't think I'll ever get a chance given how much I love this one! Currently got two characters going at once and loving them both (Maya and Zero, for anyone interested). Echoing everyone else in that I think what makes it so good is how well it does the whole FPS/RPG crossover thingy... something I've not seen pulled off well in many games until now. And also the graphics omfg - I don't usually care how 'good' the graphics are but they're just done so beautifully and in general with so much style in BL2 that I couldn't help but love them. Not enjoyed the appearance of a game so much since Wind Waker. Good times. <3

PC, by the way!

edit: ohh, here's something to spark up discussion! Check out what I just randomly found the other day:

stXS4.png

boom, baby. My only other Legendary is the HellFire which Scorch dropped for me. It's like, level 8, and my level 12 Siren is using it beautifully right now. Sooooo overpowered.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
@Ozzy: I too love how Borderlands is a FPS with RPG elements, since I am not terribly good at shooters myself. Borderlands's level system helps me out since I can grind my way until I can topple a boss, but I'm also provided a challenge when my level matches the enemy's levels. Unique skill trees and class mods are fantastic in use too. I depend a lot on Maya's phaselock to stop annoying surveyor bots flying around me while healing the team with my Nurse mod and Harmony tree, for starters. I really miss playing as my Siren, which is my main character, at level 37.

I picked up Borderlands around the summertime (as per your suggestion, many thanks!). My mind was completely blown when Gearbox announced the sequel. I didn't have to wait the unbearable wait for a sequel like anyone who picked up BL1 on launch day. :D; Initially, I thought Gearbox made too many changes to the layout of the backpack and generation of loot, but I have come to accept and appreciate it all. Borderlands 2 is truly a game where I laugh at some funny lines every time and have a blast with friends. I dunno what you mean about you beating me. You do seem to push/drive me off the cliff a lot though, bb! Not sure about male siren, kiddo. :P

@Necrum: Gotta love the humor! I must admit, Salvador was my least favorite character in the beginning. I don't quite like being in the opponent's face, punching things or gunzerking things. It wasn't my play style. I prefer keeping a medium distance from enemies. Then, I actually cleared the story with Salvador and I admit he is loads of fun. I have a class mod and relic that cuts the cooldown time, so I found myself gunzerking nearly ALL the time. Ammo is not an issue since he generates that. He is a good character overall!

@Tabor: The first game has its own charm, don't worry! Haha, this is likely the only FPS series I will keep replaying after beating the story. The gun names and the adjectives are also very fun to read through if I had a decent collection to read through. I seem to hoard SMGs so much. Although I find sniper rifles to be so much fun, since one basically picks off enemies while safe from the danger, I'm not familiar with the Reaver's Edge. I'll have to check that out, thanks!

@Clay: I love being good at great games too since that rarely happens for me! Borderlands is fine to play as solo. You definitely have to be creative in fighting some of the huge post-game bosses by yourself. Being able to pause all of the action by bringing up your backpack is always nice, though!

The graphics are often not appreciated (at least, what I have read around suggested those sentiments). I like the graphics just fine. The graphics are not too cartoonish, but not too realistic. I get kinda scared when I play COD since I feel like I'm in the exploding helicopter or something, lmao.

I REALLY want to see a Borderlands 3. I can't imagine what kind of classes Gearbox will add (or they can add them as DLC soon, fingers crossed). I really want to see an Eridian class… Or Gearbox can reveal Zero's identity! You know you wanna see what's under the mask. :] I just love Zero's haikus and lines too, haha.

@Razor Leaf: YESSSSS also yay more love for Maya! I just love how varied the areas are in BL2 – iced over areas, jungles/highlands, volcano, city, that annoying caustic place with a buttload of varkid… The team massively improved the scenery from BL1. So you managed to not play the first one yet, huh… You can go without playing the first one for sure , but the story writers really wrapped up a lot of things from the first one. The fall of Atlas and the opening of the first vault led to the rise of Hyperion and the mass-colonization efforts.

Dude! Nice legendary shield. I picked up one legendary in my playthroughs so far, the Badaboom. This rocket launcher fires 6 rockets at the cost of 1 ammo. Pretty epic, right? Sadly, my Siren has outgrown that gun. I did receive a HellFire and Conference Call from a nice person, but I cannot use those guns until my Siren is level 50. What would I give for a level 8 legendary weapon, haha!

I gotta get to level 50... I stopped around Sanctuary on TVHM with Maya. I love getting guns from Michael Mamaril. I play the slots often too. I think I bum around Sanctuary wayyy too much. Hmm I guess getting to level 50 soon since Razor cannot be ahead of ME gives me something to do, but I love hearing what everyone else has to say too.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Count me in! I've got both Borderlands and Borderlands 2 for the PS3, and play on PSN as Orimasuta.

So, despite how much I dislike FPS games, because I'm horrible at them and die and ragequit, I've really found the Borderlands games to be quite enjoyable, as I can still manage to have a great time playing, even though I'm utterly hopeless when it comes to aiming. The whole RPG aspect was a great idea, and while I mainly enjoy those type of genres in games like Pokemon since I feel like they fit more in there, it isn't at all hard to manage and really adds a lot to the game. There are loads of memorable characters and quotes, and they're some of the most hilarious games I've ever played.

Now, I ordered Borderlands in early August last year, after being told how great a game it was. It took much consideration, since my experiences with FPS games hadn't been all that great. I waited about 2 weeks before finally getting an email back, that there were no more Borderlands games in stock. Found another site, ordered it, and got it the following day, so I was at the end of my summer break before I finally got to play it. I was far from disappointed though, and got to play it in the few days I had left of the summer break, however once it ended, I didn't get to play it that much, and kinda stopped completely. Got Borderlands 2 this Christmas as well though.

But yeah, despite having owned the first game for over half a year, I didn't really get that far at all, and the same for BL2, so still lots of the games that I haven't experienced yet, but alas, as mentioned, when it comes to aiming, I can't hit the broadside of a barn, so I'm usually more for playing with friends online, which makes everything a little harder as well xD So I hope this gives me an opportunity to get to play more and with more people :D

Sukisu

Dark Trainer
Years
Finally a borderlands thread :D I play on PS3 with BL2 mostly but I sometimes play BL when I have it downloaded to my system. I play as the Assassin with in BL as Mordecai and BL2 as Zer0 in their games respectively most of the times. And this is just awesome that this is here now. I love it when Zer0 says the perfect lines depending on his kills. I hope to very active in this as much as I can. Soooooooo anyone up for a tea party. ;)

Nihilego

Years
@Razor Leaf: YESSSSS also yay more love for Maya! I just love how varied the areas are in BL2 – iced over areas, jungles/highlands, volcano, city, that annoying caustic place with a buttload of varkid… The team massively improved the scenery from BL1. So you managed to not play the first one yet, huh… You can go without playing the first one for sure , but the story writers really wrapped up a lot of things from the first one. The fall of Atlas and the opening of the first vault led to the rise of Hyperion and the mass-colonization efforts.

Ohhhh,really? Well I'll give it a shot then! Generally I don't tend to do too well moving backwards in game series because I miss features of the newer versions but still! I do actually have Borderlands in my Steam library so I was gonna play it anyway, just not got it downloaded yet.

I picked up one legendary in my playthroughs so far, the Badaboom. This rocket launcher fires 6 rockets at the cost of 1 ammo. Pretty epic, right?

@_________@

That's... insanity. Where did you find it? Did you farm for it or just randomly loot it?

I gotta get to level 50... I stopped around Sanctuary on TVHM with Maya. I love getting guns from Michael Mamaril. I play the slots often too. I think I bum around Sanctuary wayyy too much. Hmm I guess getting to level 50 soon since Razor cannot be ahead of ME gives me something to do, but I love hearing what everyone else has to say too.

Heh, only after reading this did I actually think to find out who this Michael Mamaril was and omfg where have you been all my life. I'll definitely be spending hours farming him later today.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dude! Nice legendary shield. I picked up one legendary in my playthroughs so far, the Badaboom. This rocket launcher fires 6 rockets at the cost of 1 ammo. Pretty epic, right?
You would've had a second if I didn't steal it first. ;)

Spoiler:

Me and Blade found this beauty whilst nubbing around in The Fridge killing the Easter Egg boss there but I swooped it up before she had a chance to. As far as legendary weapons go it's not exceptional as the only extra effect it brings is that the "explodes when reloaded" trait comes with homing abilities and returns to you, but it's still pretty exciting to find one. The version I received was corrosive and had a level in the early 20s so it wasn't great for the time in the game but I used in nonetheless. The only other legendary weapon I've received was a drop from Knuckle Dragger whilst playing with Olli for the first time which once again I swooped up before he had the chance, and this gun was The Hornet.

Spoiler:

The weapon is always corrosive with the legendary effect of firing either 5-, 10- or 15-round burst fire whilst zoomed (the Wiki lists it slightly differently but this is what I've found whilst using it) and it's generally just a really powerful gun. It was level 1 when I received it and therefore it's probably one of the worst versions you could get, but my character is now level 8 and still using it as a perfectly viable weapon so that goes to show it's a damn good gun for the stage that you can find it. I'm really hoping to find some more legendary weapons based on how interesting the ones I've already found are but I'm too lazy to farm them so fingers crossed for random drops!

TwilightBlade

Years
@Razor: BL1 has some charm of its own too, hmm! In BL1, you can have a backpack of like up to 60+! That is, if you read guides and plan to pick up the backpack upgrades in certain areas/missions in advance. I found my legendary rocket launcher in a dark place... The wiki says a rare mini-boss named King Mong (huge bullymong) in Eridium Blight has a slight chance of dropping Badaboom. That makes sense. Eridium Blight is dark and scary. :(

Anyway, I found a new legendary weapon today omg! Thanks for Ozzy + his farming method in helping me get this gun. I got a Scalable Conference Call, level 30. :3 It has increased magazine and it's slagged. I can't believe I got a CC. I'm excited, although I don't particularly ever use slag. I would much prefer new/strong corrosive weapons for those pesky robots...

Nihilego

Years
Oh, I've dealt with King Mong a few times before in a vehicle but he dropped nothing of interest. ):

And that Conference Call is awesome, although I never use slagged weapons now because Phaselock automatically slags them for me! How are you liking it? Who did you have to farm for it and what was Ozzy's technique?!

HOWEVER! I've made some progress with legendaries. On a whim, while I was in the area, I decided to go fight the two hunter people (or something haha) out in The Dust near the area with all the spiderants and just happened to get really lucky - one of them dropped this absolute beauty! At first I was a bit shaky with it given its pretty rapid ammo consumption, but using it for a while oh god it is absolutely lethal. Just mows down huge lines of enemies in seconds with its burst fire. And on top of that, I beat The Warrior in my Siren playthrough and he immediately dropped this shotgun! Unfortunately I don't like it very much. It consumes ammo heavily, has a set attack range, and honestly due to how extremely wide its spread is, does very little damage to targets that don't die to a single shot usually. I expected it to have a really high fire rate to make up for these downfalls but... it doesn't. Indeed, it's got one of the lower rates I've ever used - and you're unable to sprint or in general get away from attacks during preparation for the next shot. It's good with large numbers of Rakk or Midgets but... so are most weapons in my experience. So for me it's much too of a niche weapon, if that, to be really useful for keeping on me. I put it in the Bank for safekeeping though because I was really surprised that I managed to get it to drop so easily!

Anyway, I've been making progress as I said. Just finished killing Flynt (who I always, and still do, find to be pretty overpowered - it took a fair few Phaselocks and a good amount of work from the Veruc, which is still absolutely shining despite being somewhat under levelled, to get through him) and I'm on my way to Sanctuary. I worked hard in my first playthough to get to a decent level and I believe I'm 36 now, so the plan is to get through TVHM as soon as possible so I can start getting level 50 unique items and legendaries from scaled missions and bosses as well as getting some friends together to take on the Raid Bosses. Since I FREAKING HATE THRESHERS, Terramorphous is first on my list. ;]

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I play Borderlands 1 and 2 on the PS3. I have started playing Borderlands 2 again, only because I just realized a few days ago that Torgue's Campaign was released two months ago, and Big Game Hunt will be available in two days.

Speaking of legendaries, I still find the drop rate of them by bosses to be extremely terrible, to the point where i'd prefer farming the treasure room in the Leviathan. (I have obtained a majority of my legendaries from those chests)

The Bee was my first legendary drop. The Blockhead was my second, then the longbow. My forth legendary (Breath of Terramorphus, his grenade, whatever it's called) was obtained in a treasure chest in the Caustic Caverns in TVHM, and my other ones were from the Leviathan chests.

My main character is a Maya, because her phaselock is very useful and I rarely see support based Maya characters in multiplayer. (My build allows me to solo well and be a great support with revive + phaselock healing, as well as have 2 second cooldown between phaselocks by using Legendary Siren + Purple Cooldown Relic)

Sadly enough, the only legendary gun I use is my Proactive B---h, (censored, but you can figure out what the gun is) mainly because of how many times it's saved my life when i'm down. As far as shotguns go, my purple shotgun is my most preferred over my legendaries because it actually deals an insane amount of damage for a rare shotgun, but has terrible accuracy. However, that's what is expected from a gun manufactured by Jakobs. Actually, three of my main guns are from Jakobs, my revolver which does 15k+ damage, my sniper which does 21k+ damage and has bonus 180% critical damage, and my shotgun I just mentioned. My other frequently used gun is a vladof slag machine pistol which has a very fast fire rate, (it shoots faster than any of my SMGs) good accuracy, recoil, and has a quick reload speed.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
And that Conference Call is awesome, although I never use slagged weapons now because Phaselock automatically slags them for me! How are you liking it? Who did you have to farm for it and what was Ozzy's technique?!

Once The Warrior has been killed his Volcanic Rakk things keep respawning so we just left Deathtrap killing them (he gains time for each kill if you get a certain skill so he only ran out after like 800 rakks then you send a new one out) getting us tonnes of exp and cool drops like the CC. I dunno if it'd work going back there after you beat the story, but it was pretty cool 'till we got bored haha. Ended up killing over 2.5k rakks it was ridiculous lol.

TwilightBlade

Years
I got a new legendary weapon! I killed a chubby Varkid in Caustic Caverns and found the Bunny. It's a cute pink rocket launcher. Its special effect is that although a Tediore reload, its reload bounces around like a bunny.

@Razor Leaf: I'm currently level 45 with my Gunzerker and I am still using my slagged Conference Call. ^.^ I temporarily stopped using my Siren because she carries some 5 million cash (a random player traded me 60 million, most of it lost to the New-U station!). But yeah, I like my albeit underleveled CC still. I use it for its special effect rather than its raw damage; I slag the entire room so that my teammate can pick off enemies. CC shoots everywhere, lol. The Warrior (or the Rakks, not too sure) dropped it and I wasn't even working hard for it. B)

Very cool legendary weapons! I've done that mission in the Dust a few times, but I've found nothing. I'll pass my legendaries down to my lower level characters when I can't make good use of them anymore. I've been abusing the bank glitch to store infinite weapons; do you know about it?

I agree that Flynt is very powerful. When I am playing solo, I just accept death and attack him from the platform where the ammo vending machine is. I don't think I have any problems with other bosses. I struggled a bit with the Bunker on the first play through. I'm being bombarded and I had to run ;D from robots. I later realized that there are tons of hiding places. Sit and scope, really.

Plenty of creatures annoy me. I cannot stand threshers, especially the black hole versions that drag me into their spikes. Varkids are annoying too because they can easily overwhelm me if they transform into adult varkids. Don't get me started on Rakks - my brother plays really well, and even Rakks can divebomb him, sending him into Fight For Your Life mode.

@Reki: Yeah, the drops rates are astronomically low. I try to just play the game and come across random legendary weapons rather than do true farming (basically beat boss, check loot, reset if unsatisfied). I miss miss miss using Phaselock. It's very useful for separating big boys or just making Surveyors hold still. It was an absolute mess to tackle the Hyperion robot slaughter house in Ore Chasm without a Siren. I'm always looking for cool SMGs, so I can't wait to find my own B, haha.

@Ozzy: Yup! There was another way to infinitely kill the Rakk in the Warrior's room - use a weapon that does not consume ammo. I think it's either a Unique or a Legendary. The name escapes me. Just hold the fire button down and watch 'em drop! I find Gaige and her Deathtrap to be more simple to use for farming Rakks if one is willing to fork over the money.

I'm in no rush to try out the DLC, but if I had to rank them (from what I have read), the Torgue DLC is best, followed by Scarlett and then Hammerlock. I'm reading on the official forums that Hammerlock's DLC was a major letdown. It was overhyped and there aren't quite too many 'big hunt' adventures. The three DLC are too short, so I am waiting for price cuts... Maybe I'm cheap, who knows. Anyone else playing the DLC and/or Gaige?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
@TwilightBlade

The Bunny is fun to use, although I don't have it. I never use Rocket Launchers anyways because of their low ammo count, even with Max upgrades.

I haven't tried Torgue's Campaign yet, but I have played through Captain Scarlett and Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt. From my experience, both DLCs were too plain, both in terms of storyline, location, and content. I mainly use Scarlett's DLC to farm the "Leviathan" treasure chests for legendaries, and that's about it. I haven't touched Hammerlock's DLC in a while, and when I do it's usually when i'm helping a friend with it.

I have a Gaige who I rarely use, only because she isn't my kind of character. Although I love seeing her Deathtrap absolutely destroy everything in it's path, especially with an Inflammable shield equipped.

Nihilego

Years
Once The Warrior has been killed his Volcanic Rakk things keep respawning so we just left Deathtrap killing them (he gains time for each kill if you get a certain skill so he only ran out after like 800 rakks then you send a new one out) getting us tonnes of exp and cool drops like the CC. I dunno if it'd work going back there after you beat the story, but it was pretty cool 'till we got bored haha. Ended up killing over 2.5k rakks it was ridiculous lol.

o lawdy. Well, when I've got the Mechromancer DLC, I'll be sure to grab that I imagine! For now tho I'll stick with my Siren and be all old-fashioned lol.

@Razor Leaf: I'm currently level 45 with my Gunzerker and I am still using my slagged Conference Call. ^.^ I temporarily stopped using my Siren because she carries some 5 million cash (a random player traded me 60 million, most of it lost to the New-U station!). But yeah, I like my albeit underleveled CC still. I use it for its special effect rather than its raw damage; I slag the entire room so that my teammate can pick off enemies. CC shoots everywhere, lol. The Warrior (or the Rakks, not too sure) dropped it and I wasn't even working hard for it. B)

Very cool legendary weapons! I've done that mission in the Dust a few times, but I've found nothing. I'll pass my legendaries down to my lower level characters when I can't make good use of them anymore. I've been abusing the bank glitch to store infinite weapons; do you know about it?

Ack I need to get one of these CCs now haha. And then grab a Bee and farm the hell outta every boss ever because I'm just that awesome. What level's the CC relative to your current level?

As for that bank glitch - just gone and googled it now and hoooooooly I'll be using that one! Can't wait to be storing all the good stuff.

Also, gratz on the Bunny - got another legendary myself not too long back. A shield called The Transformer, dropped from Pimon in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. Its ability is that it resists all shock damage, absorbs ~30% of bullets, and if it's shocked by a source other than a Shock Barrel it recharges itself to compensate for its awful recharge delay. At first I thought it to be gimmicky at best because shock damage wasn't prevalent enough to counter out the very mediocre charging capabilities. Then I realised that, if you're handy with a sniper, you can exploit the living daylights out of any Loaders with crit points on their arms. If you shoot both arms off, they can only use their laser thing, which is shock-based; useless against The Transformer and makes you seriously hard to kill. Only downside which may be a glitch, not sure, is that if the shock damage you receive is greater than the capacity of the shield, the shield recharges as normal but the difference is dealt directly to your health. So stuff like Super Badass Loaders or Super Badass Surveyors still eat you for breakfast behind it. But still, it's worked well!

Also, who here has experience with just how incredibly well Rubi works with a Phaselock boosted by Ruin? It takes me one phaselock on a tough enemy like a Super Badass Loader or something to that nature for Rubi's side-effect to fully restore my health. For those unfamiliar with Rubi - it consumes 2 ammo per shot and has very mediocre stats but, while it's drawn, 12% of all damage you deal is restored as your health. Insanity.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Has anyone gotten all Vault Symbols on the slot machines? It seems like thats all me and my buddy spend money on cause loot is usually better than what's in the stores. So we gamble a lot, and I think the best we got was all legs, which yields a purple weapon iirc. We also got all triple Iridium symbols a few times. Just really wanna know what you get from it?

Nihilego

Years
Three Vault symbols yields an Orange weapon. It's seriously rare though, not that I need to be telling ya that, and you're probably better off looking elsewhere.

Back