• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
Hi can you CMT for events?
Im interested in lots ^.^
Im not sure if things might interest you anyways so feel free to tell me you dont see anythingya like

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have more Pokewalker events. The are all above my Shiny HG/SS Ho-oh. First look for the Shiny Ho-oh then scroll up from there.:)

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
would you want anything from my thread for the dialga, palkia, and/or giratina??

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Can you borrow Mew, Latias and Celebi for Pokédex info?

You mean for you to have seen them? If so sure I can do that. Can you be here between 9 PM PST and midnight PST? If so I can do that the. Use my Diamond FC. What is your FC?:) Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have the Gotta Catch Em All Wobbuffet. Only a select few I am giving this event to as it is a very rare GCA event. I only know one other person with this event AND it is legit also. It is nearly impossible to find. Those I give this to MUST NOT TRADE THIS EVENT You must also state on your thread that it is not for trade. It is my wish to not have this re-distributed unless I say so. If I find out you have traded it knowing what my wishes are I will report you immediatly to a moderator to be instant banned. If I give you this event it means you DO NOT TRADE IT. I am dead serious about this because this event is nearly impossible to get.
smile.gif

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: MAJOR UPDATE: I have added 18 events to my thread. 2 Bryant Park events and 16 Pokewalker events. Should be getting more events soon though.
smile.gif

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2010
You don't want any shinies? Even egg move ones? And is your shiny jirachi a wishmaker? :)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
You don't want any shinies? Even egg move ones? And is your shiny jirachi a wishmaker? :)

I guess I could do a shiny Pokemon trade. I have not traded for a regular Shiny Pokemon for a long time now but have traded for event Shiny Pokemon. Can you be here after 9 PM PST and before midnight PST? If so then we can trade. Do you have a trade thread? Thanks.:)

JFK

hey there
Years
I think so but not sure. I have the ones caught directly from the Pokewalker and are UT. Can you clone and what do you have event wise?:)

i can't clone..
and all i have event wise is a 10th anniversary celebi BT

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
i can't clone..
and all i have event wise is a 10th anniversary celebi BT

I have the 10th Anniversary Celebi. Sadly. Anything else?:)

To the person who posted after: I know someone with 2,000 events at least. MORE than Taste of Tea.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MAJOR UPDATE: I just added 25 more Pokewalker events to me thread. I will be getting more events soon and still waiting on the PCNY Cacturne too.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back