• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you like to see six vs. six battles?

Years
6 vs 6's way too much. It's already quite a mess with 3 vs 3, and I really don't imagine more Pokemon into a single battle.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't think a 6v6 battle could fit on the screen that well. It would end up looking too messy. 3 v 3 is already pretty complicated and so 6 vs 6 would be even more hectic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
No way. It would be way too crowded and complicated. I think that 3 on 3 is the most that should be done.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Competitively... it'd suck kind of. It'd involve SO much more effort. However, it could be kind of interesting, though. Just thinking of the strategy involved means items and speed of Pokemon take on much greater importance than before. I mean a few moves will probably have to have their effects changed for 6v6 to kick off but... I guess I'd prefer leaving it as is!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Nah, I think it would be too much. Like the poster above me said, the 3v3 ones can be taxing enough at times, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on 6v6.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love doubles and triples, but sextuples would...well that'd just be too much **** to keep up with.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
That would be too chaotic to control and too difficult to strategically prepare for. >.< I don't even like triple battles much since it's easy to gang up on the middle target, which definitelyyy dies in 3 hits, lol. Doubles were just fine.

Back