• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Sceptylos

Saint
Years
I am inlove with this game, one question though should I continue training my team for the Beta 3 or will it restart my save file? I'm not sure how updates with roms work.

Edit: Got bored and trained up anyway, but last question, will Saur evolve after fighting that Primeape? Right now I'm making it hold an Everstone to keep it from going through that annoying evolution screen but I noticed everyone else lets theirs evolve

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finished Hunting Mew arc.

I am inlove with this game, one question though should I continue training my team for the Beta 3 or will it restart my save file? I'm not sure how updates with roms work.

Edit: Got bored and trained up anyway, but last question, will Saur evolve after fighting that Primeape? Right now I'm making it hold an Everstone to keep it from going through that annoying evolution screen but I noticed everyone else lets theirs evolve

Well, you see the purpose of beta is to really let people test out the game. S new beta release, I often go back and change some events around, or repoint the flags. It's not like you can't continue off from your previous save file, but it might become very buggy and glitchy.

AS of now, you bulbasaur will evolve to Ivysaur at a normal level. It doesn't affect the story elements (since the events changes depending on certain pokemon in your party). However, starting from beta 3, Ivysaur wouldn't be able to evolve to Venusaur through leveling up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
I just beat lt surge but i didnt get a gym badge or anything. Also where do i get a bike? I cant seem to leave vermillion city.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Starting the Porygon chapter

I just beat lt surge but i didnt get a gym badge or anything. Also where do i get a bike? I cant seem to leave vermillion city.

a) U dont get gym badge when defeating Surge
b) Are you playing Beta 2?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
I am going to bookmark this , it seems pretty cool but i never watched the managa or whatever xD

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay people, I really appreciate the support, but please don't send me pm about how Beta 1 have more glitch than Beta 2. It's Beta 1 for a reason.

Anyways, Just started the Cycling Road Chapter.

Years
Dude, it's the 16th. Awesomeeee :D lol
I started re-reading the manga because of this hack and i have to say, it's been a total rush of Deja Vu (:
Can't wait !

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just uploaded Beta 3!!

Remember to patch in a clean rom, and start a new save file if you don't want any glitches.

I'm sorry if Beta 3 doesn't have as much update, but I was very busy with uni and plannin the trip. So hope you guys are fine with that!

PLEASE READ THE FAQ to be aware of some severe freeze glitches, and ways to prevent it from happening.

Also, don't forget to show your support by liking the videos on Youtube. 1 like really makes the thing I'm doing, worth it.

I love you. But before I play I think I'm going to reread the manga, it's been awhile. And I'm a little confused, how far does it go into the story? Is it done with some bugs, tiles and some other smaller things that need adjusted.

Beta 3 goes from Lavender Town to the end of Tails of Ninetale chapter. I fixed most of the glitches from beta 2, but I'm not surprise if beta 3 would have new glitches. Tiles have been fixed, but I still didn't get the chance to fix the sprites. I wanted to redo Red and Green's sprite, but I didn't have the time.

Last edited:
Years
Awesome :DDD
Wait but beta 3 will still have the whole beginning before Lavender town too right? :o
Because i was just going to start over c:

Back