• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Retry! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
All in good time, OmniReaper, all in good time.

Um... this may sound like a silly question, but did Mikuru-chan's character literally explode? She said she won't be around until 2nd July, so I figured it was her method of killing off her character, or maybe temporarily crippling her.

ROFL. I doubt that she exploded. If you noticed that she started to yell as a sign of hysteria. So I think that she exploded with emotion. (You know, when you can't control your emotions)

But why would she explode her character for no reason. Who spontaniously explodes anyway?

Shaydeh

Banned
Years
The first time I read it, that last exploding bit came so suddenly and unexpected. It actually seemed plausible that she'd spontaneously combust from all the hyper activity, not to mention it would've explained her initial absence from the RP. But oh well, it's all the same. Just wanted to be sure of what exactly happened before proceeding with my character's reaction. Thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited:

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
Eh, no *shot, shot shot* Exploded meaning that she went all crazy-ish, kinda, but I will be leaving ;o.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Hey Iruka when you mentioned that a week in the digiworld was a day in the real world was not accurate.

In the first season I think Izzy said that a week in the digiworld was a second in the real world. That would explain why they were in the digiworld for months yet in the real world they were only at camp for less then a day

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Oh sorry Blank. Maybe it's just because everyone is getting their Digimon.. so they typed up their posts about that and forgot about what you've said. Again, my apologies, I'll go edit my newer post, k?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
*smiles* well at least someone notice's Peace, War's not gonna like her going unnoticed, Oh yeah and. ((Can i use Sacramon plz...?))
**edit!**
OH oh oh! I had an idea! it hurt a bit...
what if I do this.... well read my post in D:R! and tell me if that's allowed, because I really want to use that Sacromon, *gets all exited* this is such a good idea, technically it's not two digimon.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
The Good, the Bad, and the Admin

The Good
@Killer-Swift: I'm actually quite impressed. You're overusing the "..." and you're forgetting capitals in a lot of places, though.
@Mikuru-chan: You're good because you're you. XD
@Clow: Didn't expect any less.
@Lex Rextron: I don't believe I've seen you RP before. Looking good, though.
@Shaydeh: Good, good.
@Iruka: HORRIBLE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU USED TO MOD THIS FORUM WITH ME, YOU SUCK. >o Kidding. XD

The Bad
@OmniReaper: You really need to be introduced to what I like to call a paragraph. A paragraph involves expanding upon an idea using details, thoughts, and feelings. What you're doing is called writing one liners with no details in a format thats reminiscent of a script. You have little to no detail in your posts, set up in an inappropriate style with little diversity in words used. (i.e. Axle did this, Axle said that. You need to change how you refer to him or else it just looks stupidly repetitive.) And I don't know WHY, but you break up your sentences into fragments, which makes it look dumbly choppy. For example, "Axle listened to Aisha's tale. But then understood. This was more exciting then he thought. At least he was here to help everyone reach that goal." could easily be changed to "Axle listened to Aisha's tale, slowly beginning to understand. This was going to be more exciting than he originally thought, and at least he was there to help everyone reach that goal." Seriously dude, there is so much you could do, but fail to do so.

@JBCBlank: I can't express this enough: DO NOT NAG THE GAME MASTER. Constantly nagging her about what YOU want in HER RP is not going to get you it. Instead, it will probably end up ticking her off. Also, don't go off doing things you know she may say no to without her permission >>. Now, in respect to your RPing skills, what the heck are you doing using present tense? All that does is make your posts look awkward and difficult to read. You also seem to have some problems with caps and ellipsis points. It's "..." not "....." or "......." The maximum number of dots you use is four, and thats only at the end of a sentence.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Asch:

Yeah I know. I often critisize my own work in many different ways. The reason I dont usualy post in paragraph's is I used to have a problem with posting 4 lines, Then it became a habit that is hard to break. But yeah I still need to work on sentance placement and such. But anyway thanks for the wakeup call Asch

Years
Digimon start off in baby level, but I should have made that clear lol. So in training is fine. If your digimon are still in baby form then have them digivolve just by concentrating.

Omni: I know, but since then there is allways a chance that the digital world has progressed, such in the same way as when you have a different and better server your pages load faster. Since then I imagine the digital world has progressed a little more to catching up with human time.

Eheh, thanks Dai. Your all doing well and its going along nicely, but like Dai said, Omni you just need to expand a little more, thats all, you have the potential, really you do, just try to describe more than do...y'know.

JBC I have to agree with Dai. It is an RPG and your character is entitled to do what he or she wants, I mean, I'm fine with Chuumon and stuff, because it can happen, but try not to over power your character, because it can complicate the RPG plot a little, I already alowed you to use a made up Digimon and have your split personality. I don't want both of your character and both the Digimon, I just want you to have a split personality because it is possible that in the digiworld that it can happen, I would also prefere they stay in the same body, not change into different characters y'know.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Ok, I'll delete my post and make a new one if it bothers people so much, It was just an Idea. *Goes off to Delete, revise, and Repost* That means some post won't make sense for a bit, but eh, that's what I get for being me I guess.

~JBCBlank

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Not that I've been very active, but I'm going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to post (not that I have lately, sorry D: ). I'll be back on the 28th, I guess. Hope this RP stays alive until then.

Gl Iruka and the rest! ^-^

edit: I'm quitin, I can't rp anymore, no motivation, sorry. Cya laterz. xP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back