• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream your Dream!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Do you have a dream (ambitions or anything you wanted to do) of your own, and what is your dream? And do you think that you will reach it?

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
One day I really wanna cosplay with my friends but there aren't many male characters that I'm interested in and I'm not buff enough to do a muscled parody of a magical girl so that dream's gonna be in the background for a while.

Years
My greatest ambition is total universal conquest with my partner in crime, Bobandbill. You see, with his Physics degree he'll have all that fundamental understanding of all dat particle interactions and all the other basic physical principles that govern this world. With my Mathematics degree, I have that raw logical prowess that is just so brokenly overpowered the **** out it's not even funny. So since I'm in the IT industry I'm thinking I can focus on the cyber terrorism while Bobandbill handles the nuclear side of things, you know what I'm sayin' dawg?

But you know, on the off chance things don't quite work out, I'd really like to make a big impact on this world, one way or another. I want to bring a great change that everyone will remember.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not really- I'm boring. >_> I have too many doubts to really have a "dream". Would be cool to train my snake so she'll stop trying to eat my hand, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Get a girlfriend

Well, get into college is up there. Just finished the federal aid garbage yesterday. Aside from that, perhaps find Ms Perfect. :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
To become the next bourdain. I want to travel the world on a network's balance, and learn all about all the different foods and cultures of the world.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My ultimate dream, honestly, is to be rich. It's shallow, it's horrible, there are starving children in Africa blah blah blah shut up I want to be rich.

Yes, I can do it :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Dreams? I have tons. To be named New York's Bestselling Author, to own a successful boutique in Paris, to meet Justin Bieber, to travel all over the globe, and to have a decent home somewhere in Canada are my top five ambitions. Dream big, my mother always says.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
traveling around the world and do many crazy things!and i want to be a great violinist and have my own pastry shop! :3

Hmm,i also would like to Volunteer to (WHO) if i ever had the chance!

there is that dream i want so bad but i won't say it here!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I want to get a job in the IT field. I'm working on taking courses related to that so I can get certified. I hope to get this done within the next few years.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Dreams! Awesome topic here again.
Lots of dreams I have and oh so little time.
I would like to write a book, make a soup, find a troupe, count stars, stop wars, have fun and live a life.
Be a pope, be a poet, do this do that with a hat.
Fly in sky, dive in sky. Be an artist be a pianist.
Find a woman, make a house, train a dog, bye the Rolls, do the polls, say no to hoes and aye to bros.
And stop these random outbursts. :D
But with all seriousness all I want is to have a peacefull (neverending if possible) life. And on top of it a nice cold drink and a long sleep. :D

Crux

Evermore
Years
Lol. ↑

I'm certainly ambitious, so i'll just name one of the many.
To open minds and make people smile, to save lives, laughing and singing all along the way.
Yes, If I could save one heart from breaking, I will not have lived in vain.

Yup, you guessed it! To be a politician! (Sar-cas-m!)

Back